Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t have said it better!
I like her but she’s way too sensitive and insecure for this Instagram/influencer tit. I loved her account in the early days and wish she had continued doing what she was doing and not worried about what everybody was doing or being gifted/invited to.

Reactions: 1
She’s probably the most vacuous of all the vacuous igers. Also the flounciest & I’m not talking about her too long dresses, I’m talking about the stropping off for an insta break every 10 minutes because she’s stamped her gifted shoes feet & not got what she wanted. Or people are being mean. Or people aren’t following her in the droves she believes she should be followed in. She needs to grow up, silly woman 🥱
And maybe do something useful with her time and money!

She’s probably the most vacuous of all the vacuous igers. Also the flounciest & I’m not talking about her too long dresses, I’m talking about the stropping off for an insta break every 10 minutes because she’s stamped her gifted shoes feet & not got what she wanted. Or people are being mean. Or people aren’t following her in the droves she believes she should be followed in. She needs to grow up, silly woman 🥱
Maybe if everytime she got #gifted something she donated the cost of the item to charity, now that would be refreshing wouldn't it? 😂

Reactions: 3
She needs to get a grip, she's an older woman and she's dressing up in ridiculous clothes like the sparkly new look number, it's blatantly too tight for her, she looks nothing like the model in it. She either has clothes that are way too big or way too small. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just thought exactly the same! Way too tight and always stands bloody knock kneed. So annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to get a grip, she's an older woman and she's dressing up in ridiculous clothes like the sparkly new look number, it's blatantly too tight for her, she looks nothing like the model in it. She either has clothes that are way too big or way too small. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine her as your mother?! 😳

She is really vapid. So sulky when things don’t go her way.

You would think she’s a teenager in terms of her attitude

She is really vapid. So sulky when things don’t go her way.

You would think she’s a teenager in terms of her attitude
Yeah I think you're right she is pretty immature..... She stamps her feet every other week..... Flounces off...... Then returns...... 😴😴😴😴

She was like a immature airhead around the election time. I get that you may not want to discuss politics and voting, that’s absolutely her call. But her delivery of it just came across like she was an airhead. She essentially said that she wasn’t going to talk about politics, just shoes as it’s all a bit horrible.

We’ll have the passive aggressive dialogue soon about how she knows that she’ll loose followers when she stories from abroad. She always does that.

What would be good is if she just reflected on that for moment. She has every right to do what she’s wants and have a fabulous holiday. But the reason she’ll loose followers is because it’s on the backdrop of a year of absolute pampering. Constantly given expensive gifts, clearly doesn’t have to worry about money and has a lovely very privileged lift.

It would do her any harm to acknowledge her position and then maybe think about how she could give something back to help others.

She was like a immature airhead around the election time. I get that you may not want to discuss politics and voting, that’s absolutely her call. But her delivery of it just came across like she was an airhead. She essentially said that she wasn’t going to talk about politics, just shoes as it’s all a bit horrible.

We’ll have the passive aggressive dialogue soon about how she knows that she’ll loose followers when she stories from abroad. She always does that.

What would be good is if she just reflected on that for moment. She has every right to do what she’s wants and have a fabulous holiday. But the reason she’ll loose followers is because it’s on the backdrop of a year of absolute pampering. Constantly given expensive gifts, clearly doesn’t have to worry about money and has a lovely very privileged lift.

It would do her any harm to acknowledge her position and then maybe think about how she could give something back to help others.
Absolutely, and the same could be said for a lot of these bloggers or social media influencers - go out and get a real job!

Lol, she does a sign off message wishing everyone a happy Christmas etc and that she won’t be on again, but lo and behold, another story of her sequin new look dresss.... honestly lulu, I actually like you but take a break and STOP SHOWING OFF!!!!!!

Lol, she does a sign off message wishing everyone a happy Christmas etc and that she won’t be on again, but lo and behold, another story of her sequin new look dresss.... honestly lulu, I actually like you but take a break and STOP SHOWING OFF!!!!!!
Ha! She can’t help it...completely self obsessed. Surprised it wasn’t an affiliate link - fleece the viewers to pay towards another luxury holiday

Reactions: 5
So when exactly is she getting off her phone cos so far she hasn't stopped showing off. Frankly no one wants to see an aged leopard print décolleté...... Put it away!! No #gifted #affiliate link #ad creams or facial massager is gonna reverse the old leather handbag look she seems desperate to achieve. But then I suppose you can't Swan round Tunbridge Wells in an over priced bikini and cover up so the beach it must be! 😂👙👜😱

Some quite bitchy, nasty comments on here about this lady. I do think that some of them go too far at time’s.
Having said that, the lack of self awareness from Jane is shocking. I’m sure that her holiday is fantastic but yes, it does come across as Showing Off. Has she not yet realised that she is going to provoke a massive backlash on here by detailing her luxury holiday especially at this time of year, even if she is now trying to “keep it real”
No axe to grind, but just making an observation on human nature

So when exactly is she getting off her phone cos so far she hasn't stopped showing off. Frankly no one wants to see an aged leopard print décolleté...... Put it away!! No #gifted #affiliate link #ad creams or facial massager is gonna reverse the old leather handbag look she seems desperate to achieve. But then I suppose you can't Swan round Tunbridge Wells in an over priced bikini and cover up so the beach it must be! 😂👙👜😱
She posted a post wondering what her followers want to see more of. How about less showing off, and more honest and relatable posts? I don’t want to see your sunburnt face. Also, don’t mention how a new sunscreen that you’ve used has led to sunburn if you are not going to share the name! - that is informative !!

Some quite bitchy, nasty comments on here about this lady. I do think that some of them go too far at time’s.
Having said that, the lack of self awareness from Jane is shocking. I’m sure that her holiday is fantastic but yes, it does come across as Showing Off. Has she not yet realised that she is going to provoke a massive backlash on here by detailing her luxury holiday especially at this time of year, even if she is now trying to “keep it real”
No axe to grind, but just making an observation on human nature
I have to agree she gets more of a bashing on here than plenty others that are far worse..Chloelovestoshop and lovestyle40 (latter does nothing but show gifts,Ads, changing room ‘try ons’, loves herself in a swimsuit and drinks high end champagne every night of the week!).
Janes problem is her constant need for love and likes on Instagram which becomes very irritating!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6