Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree she gets more of a bashing on here than plenty others that are far worse..Chloelovestoshop and lovestyle40 (latter does nothing but show gifts,Ads, changing room ‘try ons’, loves herself in a swimsuit and drinks high end champagne every night of the week!).
Janes problem is her constant need for love and likes on Instagram which becomes very irritating!
Yep. Chloe what’s her name is absolutely awful. As is her slightly poorer sidekick fashionlift. And don’t get me started on Mrs gurner aka doesmybumlook40

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All identikit wives of rich men whose existence is based on buying clothes.

Couldn’t think of a worst way to live my life

• Heart
No, wives of rich men who don’t have to buy many clothes because they are gifted them or they somehow manage to acquire them’

Reactions: 4
Some quite bitchy, nasty comments on here about this lady. I do think that some of them go too far at time’s.
Having said that, the lack of self awareness from Jane is shocking. I’m sure that her holiday is fantastic but yes, it does come across as Showing Off. Has she not yet realised that she is going to provoke a massive backlash on here by detailing her luxury holiday especially at this time of year, even if she is now trying to “keep it real”
No axe to grind, but just making an observation on human nature
There really doesn’t seem to be anything endearing about Jane. She’s not sweet, funny, quirky or anything else as far as I can see. Why does she not realise that flaunting her luxurious holiday is only going to irritate? - The fact is though I’m sure she totally realises, but simply can’t resist. Social media can be such a strange thing and these ‘influencers’ open themselves up to criticism. They must have thick skins that’s all I can say.

Reactions: 6
Maybe when that sunburn heals Jane might have developed a thicker skin, she’s always moaning about her lack of engagement on stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All identikit wives of rich men whose existence is based on buying clothes.

Couldn’t think of a worst way to live my life
Except they don’t buy them, they’re all gifted! Even their kids pyjamas 🙄

There really doesn’t seem to be anything endearing about Jane. She’s not sweet, funny, quirky or anything else as far as I can see. Why does she not realise that flaunting her luxurious holiday is only going to irritate? - The fact is though I’m sure she totally realises, but simply can’t resist. Social media can be such a strange thing and these ‘influencers’ open themselves up to criticism. They must have thick skins that’s all I can say.
You’re right, she’s not sweet, funny or anything but vacuous! I saw her stories earlier saying her daughter had stolen her phone. So what?! Put your crepey chest away & just enjoy your holiday! You’re not Judith Chalmers doing a TV show, people don’t actually care where you are & what you’re doing so it’s obviously all a big “look at me”. If you’re there with your family why are you on your phone so much 🤯 She’s a very bizarre person!

Her reluctance to share what sunscreen has left her burnt is all linked to her brand relationships

She’s either been gifted it and or she’s fearful of giving anything a negative review as this may been mean she’ll never get gifted stuff anymore.

I have to say part of me feels sorry for her. That’s a really inauthentic way to live. Personally I’d rather have my stressful, front line NHS role but be truthful and transparent rather than have to constantly think about brand relationships

She seems to be trying to get people to follow her daughter, who incidentally looks totally disinterested in everything. Typical teenage behaviour I suppose but the whole impression is one of a spoilt brat tbh.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how manic and crazy her eyes look in her latest stories? Lol, creepy!
I do wonder what her children think 🤔 - if I did stories like that on my insta mine would just laugh at me!!! (And tell me to “stop Mum you look like an idiot”) 😂🤣😝

I do wonder what her children think 🤔 - if I did stories like that on my insta mine would just laugh at me!!! (And tell me to “stop Mum you look like an idiot”) 😂🤣😝
I’ve asked my kids how they’d feel if I was an ‘influencer’ striding around in public waffling nonsense and pouting into my phone and they said they’d be absolutely mortified! 🤣

• Haha
I have to agree she gets more of a bashing on here than plenty others that are far worse..Chloelovestoshop and lovestyle40 (latter does nothing but show gifts,Ads, changing room ‘try ons’, loves herself in a swimsuit and drinks high end champagne every night of the week!).
Janes problem is her constant need for love and likes on Instagram which becomes very irritating!
Yes I am surprised Lovestyle40 hasn’t popped up on tattle before ... gifts and more gifts and that gold swimsuit 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She seems to be trying to get people to follow her daughter, who incidentally looks totally disinterested in everything. Typical teenage behaviour I suppose but the whole impression is one of a spoilt brat tbh.
I think she’s just trying to beg more freebies...”look at my gorgeous, darling daughter. She’d look fabulous in your gifted sunglasses/dresses/boots/any freebie I can bag for her” 🙄

Is it just me or do literally all these "influencers" kids look miserable as sin and are moody as hell and soooooo badly behaved and ungrateful if they get given anything. I'm not necessarily talking about Jane's children here. Is it because they are forced in front of a camera with a parent thats putting on an act or is it because they're spoilt rotten with all the freebies or maybe the parents are too busy preening and getting the money shot to invest time with their children and teaching them some basic manners.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow this woman, I know who she is and she’s so extraordinarily dull I can’t be arsed scrolling down to see what OOTD 🙄or destination she’s bragging about .

Preening is a great word and that’s exactly what she does , she preens.

• Heart
It’s cringeworthy watching a grown woman run around a beach swirling her free skirt around. What must the other guests think?

• Haha
It’s cringeworthy watching a grown woman run around a beach swirling her free skirt around. What must the other guests think?
“Darling , what on earth is that ridiculous woman doing?” is hopefully what the other holidaymakers are thinking.

Reactions: 1