Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's really cringe for her age isn't she. The videos she films of herself make me cringe for her and her daughter. Alice was right she's 50 trying to be 25 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is a total embarrassment to herself. I cringe at literally everything she does, because as well as being irrelevant, she is so obviously tone deaf to what is actually important. Spoilt, ageing and pointless.

Reactions: 6
Have I missed a post? Last I heard, her house was up for sale and she was going to build a new house. Now today she has taken delivery of two new sofas and says the rugs, lamps, etc. in the living room will be changed. Is she no longer moving?

Reactions: 1
Have I missed a post? Last I heard, her house was up for sale and she was going to build a new house. Now today she has taken delivery of two new sofas and says the rugs, lamps, etc. in the living room will be changed. Is she no longer moving?

They're hoping to build if they can find a site.

That’s what I thought! Obviously loads of money so can buy what she wants.

House was up for sale for ages. Overpriced and didn’t sell so was taken off market again. I think she’s not as wealthy as she makes out.

It is baffling though that she’s buying so many new items for a house she wants to leave.

She’s not buying them in the usual sense though is she? She’s been gifted or given a heavily discounted sofa from that ‘Love your home’ place in Surrey.

Why anyone would buy a sofa from there is beyond me as essentially you’ll be paying mostly to cover the costs of all the free sofas the give out to all the instahuns. They’ve gifted to Lulu, Fashionablepan, chloelovestoshop, and many more.

Makes the brand appear so cheap.

Reactions: 6
She’s not buying them in the usual sense though is she? She’s been gifted or given a heavily discounted sofa from that ‘Love your home’ place in Surrey.

Why anyone would buy a sofa from there is beyond me as essentially you’ll be paying mostly to cover the costs of all the free sofas the give out to all the instahuns. They’ve gifted to Lulu, Fashionablepan, chloelovestoshop, and many more.

Makes the brand appear so cheap.
I am amazed at just how many “influencers” have got sofas from there - seemingly all at the same time. Kjg and natali in Norfolk both got the same sofa (they say discounted but I bet they were gifted). Surely, they must realise by gifting so many sofas it is just overkill!

I know we've said it before but gifting to IG twats makes me deliberately not buy from that firm. I bought a new sofa back in the autumn and didn't even consider Love Your Home for this very reason.

Reactions: 4
Do you suppose when you meet her in person she constantly turns her head to the side to show herself at the best angle and plays with her hair? Do you think she uses the reflection in your eyes as a mirror ? 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hear on the grapevine that she is absolutely hated by fellow bloggers because of her beggy attitudes with brands, being rude about other bloggers to brands, and general vindictive ways. And her moaning about how unfair it is that other bloggers have bigger followings than her. She sounds horrid.

Reactions: 7
Doing a story whereby you jump out of your soft top BMW, Merc (or whatever car it was),
wearing a different (gifted)outfit each time is not a good look. Surely you are just asking for the nasty comments which will no doubt come your way???

Reactions: 5
To be fair, all bloggers and Instagrammers are ‘beggy’. I’m tired of them now, I’ve unfollowed so many and I don’t want my account to boost their numbers, so I just have a little look when I read something about them on here! I’ve no doubt the majority of them read all about themselves on here, but it doesn’t stop them does it?

Reactions: 7