Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must have been on stories but if you don’t follow you would have missed it. What did she say? Did she name and shame luludumas?
No, she didn't name but it was clearly about Lulu. I think she may have made reference to her being a middle aged influencer or grown woman or something like that. MLS made a big song and dance about not wanting to address it but that it was affecting her mental health/anxiety so she felt she had to and how she would never buy followers etc etc. Lulu ignored it except to say that she was worrying less about using IG and that she was being true to herself etc etc. So yeah, the usual bollocks from the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Lulu Dumas back? I thought she made a huge thing about stopping Instagram and she now seems to have crept back in with her silly poses. Is it so that she can continue getting freebies?

Why is Lulu Dumas back? I thought she made a huge thing about stopping Instagram and she now seems to have crept back in with her silly poses. Is it so that she can continue getting freebies?
She’s an absolute moron 😂 she’s flounced off insta dozens of times. What a melt 😂

Reactions: 5
I see she’s got a free dinner at The Ivy. It
Makes me so angry that she gets so many freebies when she always brags about how well off they are/ go on numerous holidays. Oh, I forgot, she is doing a Keyworker competition. What a load of bullshit that lady is. Lulu isn’t even her real name.

Makes me so angry that she gets so many freebies when she always brags about how well off they are/ go on numerous holidays. Oh, I forgot, she is doing a Keyworker competition. What a load of bullshit that lady is. Lulu isn’t even her real name.
It's her dogs name. I haven't seen the free meal but she certainly does think that she's some kind of hero doing that competition. She could do one weekly with the amount of tit she gets.

I love this! I was always baffled when I followed her what the Lulu was about when followers were calling her Jane...I assumed it was her dogs name 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a real superstar for doing a key worker competition & it must be a really amazing prize that she’s taken SEVEN MONTHS to arrange 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how she will wear a brand that another influencer is doing a PR campaign with, then low and behold 2 months later she is doing an advert for that brand... Also if you have to ask what content your followers would like to see, you don't know who your followers are.

Reactions: 2
Lulu moaning about being in tier 3 which is fair enough as we’re all pissed off about it but then saying she’ll be going up to London (tier 2), I’m guessing so that she can go out for dinner. Errrr, I don’t think you’re allowed to do that. In fact that’s one of the fundamental rules - DON’T TRAVEL UNLESS ESSENTIAL!!

Tier 3 travel restrictions outside your area are only allowed for work, education, to attend medical Appointments or to provide care ... no lulu is going to London for dinner & cocktails! What a silly dick she is!

And so upset as she booked lots of things yesterday. Well that was a bit silly. Bless she did have a foreign holiday in August..

Reactions: 2
God she looked like a sulky little child. Grow up Jane. People are dying! The mask definitely slipped and she showed what a moody stroppy little diva she really is. We're all pissed off with it. She has a beautiful home, a healthy family, and no money worries whatsoever, but it's not enough for her, she wants to go to restaurants and play dress up. Read the room Jane.

Reactions: 7
i do think they should disclose what the PR discount is; it makes a huge difference in terms of believability about their recommendation.
Completely agree. It’s all well and good for her to be saying ‘yes we love this sofa, it’s so amazing’. Any bloody sofa would be amazing if you are getting 75% off!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she properly disclosed the last collaboration all the showroom visits were not marked as AD which they should of been ... in fact I don’t think she declared it properly at all. Just did the return blog post for exchange for the discount and item marked as just gift (not Ad as per regulations and her husband works in advertising ... joke!) and the flippant comment today in her car - as you know I’ve collaborated before with love your home.

I don’t think she properly disclosed the last collaboration all the showroom visits were not marked as AD which they should of been ... in fact I don’t think she declared it at all. Just did the return blog post for exchange for the discount and the flippant comment today in her car - as you know I’ve collaborated before with love your home.
Love your home seem to be giving away a shed load at the moment. Kjg home got her sofas from there - over £5,000 for two sofas but I’m sure she didn’t pay for them. Kjg is another who constantly opens gifts and new stuff - where do they put it all??? They must have a storage facility for it all. 😡

Ahhhh shucks she's just so much fun and a laugh a minute kinda girl.......... NOT!!

Reactions: 1