Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A grand spent on butchering some bookcases, but the leaking plastic roof and the mouldy wall remains untouched. Priorities 🙄😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuinely baffled by the “Billy bookcase hack” - surely a proper tradie could have fitted some proper shelves into his alcoves in a few hours? He’s so funny pretending to be a builder in his hot pants with his pencil behind his ear. His mum and Billy seem like decent, working class folk - I wonder what on earth they must think of his antics 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuinely baffled by the “Billy bookcase hack” - surely a proper tradie could have fitted some proper shelves into his alcoves in a few hours? He’s so funny pretending to be a builder in his hot pants with his pencil behind his ear. His mum and Billy seem like decent, working class folk - I wonder what on earth they must think of his antics 🙈
I can't get over the wasted space where the alcoves are wider than the shelves. Like you say, hire a joiner to fit some proper shelves, fill the space properly. Make it all nice. If he's spent £1k already, he might as well have a professional do it.

Reactions: 11
What everyone else has said, he could've had something done custom made than his dirty hacks of wedging things into the book case to balance, it just looks tacky and a bit naff. The whole wearing shorts and camping it up is quite odd, is he attempting thirst so some rich sugar daddy can fund his lolfluencer lifestyle. He is getting worse and I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bookcase shelves are so thin. It looks cheap and just a sad attempt at appearing well-read and cultured. He ain't foolin' anyone

Reactions: 11
The bookcase shelves are so thin.
I thought that as well…chunky all the way, they look so much better.

He could have bought 2 new sideboards and added chunky shelving above, it would have been cheaper.

So many lovely sideboards out there in so many sizes.

Reactions: 4
The thin shelves just make it look like a trashy hack. They could have put some front panels on them. This is a Billy makeover with panels on the front shelves.

IMG_4302.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I am beginning to think he is straight now. A gay man’s taste wouldn’t be what he has done surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, those bookcases. Christ. What a tatty job that is. For someone who's bought a home, was desperate, he's quite clearly doing a landlord special. Nothing looks nice. Clearly they're not keeping this has a permanent home. It's screaming of those house flippers on tiktok who do botch jobs and sell up. Absolute junk. Also, duck me he looks old. I've just turned 30 and my skin doesn't look as leathered as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their house purchase price has finally appeared on rightmove, they bought it for £567,500!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Who knew being an insta hun grifting for a living paid so well!? 🤷‍♀️ When they moved in, didn’t he make out their mortgage payments were similar to their rent? I find that hard to believe unless his ant and oncle gave him a lump sum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8