Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the kind of ppl that watch Luke and Mr C......... This is how riveting their lives get 🙄🧟‍♂️
I don’t really see any of his content anymore. But it was funny about them saying about watching his paint dry. As he was always repainting his flat at one point 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh hey, fancy seeing you here.
I used to read his original thread a good 2 years before I signed up. Looking at the first thread I realised you opened it 😂. So it turns out I’ve been reading your thoughts and musings for longer than we thought 😂.
---
Could you not pic a hot footballer for your pic, like Ruben Dias, not that alki chav… oh sorry wrong thread 🤣
Jack has the best hair in the premier league 😱😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to read his original thread a good 2 years before I signed up. Looking at the first thread I realised you opened it 😂. So it turns out I’ve been reading your thoughts and musings for longer than we thought 😂.
We were just meant to be Tattle friends. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
IMG_5108.jpeg

I’ve never wanted a boat to capsize before…however, watching these two plums…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr carringtons new vlog with the three of them popped up on my suggestions earlier on I soon clicked off as it was like watching Rod Jane and Freddie off of rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“cabinetry” seems to be the word of the recent vlog. When they put the glass bottles on top of the induction hobs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Luke was insufferable in the latest offering, how does Mr C put up with him, he is beyond pretentious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was waiting for bungle to come in so they could all play with their twangers 🤣🤣
Or peel Mr C's Emergency Banana 🍌 1 skin, 2 skin, 3 skin.... Foreskin 🤣
---
Omfg!! 🤨 I've only just noticed this but Luke uses his knife and fork in the wrong hands!! He's more of a dufus than I previously thought!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_5158.jpeg
I’ll just leave this here.
If he was made of chocolate he would eat himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
---
Omfg!! 🤨 I've only just noticed this but Luke uses his knife and fork in the wrong hands!! He's more of a dufus than I previously thought!!
I knew there was something weird about the way he was holding them! But yes he hold them the wrong way round!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---
There's 3 people you wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with well, certainly not without a gun anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fuckin hell those weekend away blogs with that Kate woman are especially tough to sit through 😴 Luke, no one cares.

Reactions: 8
I’d rather have root canal with zero anaesthetic than be stuck in an air b&b with those 3 trying to out pretentiousness each other…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.