Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after him continually slagging London off, banging on about buying in Bath/ Cotswolds/ anywhere but London…they’ve brought in London. Wonder if they’ll get a random doorstep crapper 💩 with this property.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a quick heads-up for those who haven't yet watched the house purchase vlog, you don't get to see the house, just a lot of Luke veering from agony to ecstacy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Where did they buy at the worst time to buy a house?
I haven't looked at the video yet and buying a house while the interest rates are mega high and continue to climb is outright stupid but hey ho, this is Lord Lucas and Lady Penelope so what do you expect? I bet you anything they'll find lots of things wrong with the place along the line of 'renovation/putting their own stamp on it'. Oh well, it gives him an excuse for more content.
What happens if he meets the man of his dreams soon or Zara meets someone and one must sell their half back to the other?? Then again, I think Zara hopes Luke might eventually switch his sexual preferences and give her a chance....
It's a very strange situationship with them two for sure 🤔

Reactions: 9
Just a quick heads-up for those who haven't yet watched the house purchase vlog, you don't get to see the house, just a lot of Luke veering from agony to ecstacy.
In other words, there has been no exchange of contracts yet and when it all falls through, he'll do yet another, 'Oh woe me vlog' telling us all how it all went to sh1t and he had to remember how lucky he is blah blah and not to get angry about it..... The tuna melt
---
So after him continually slagging London off, banging on about buying in Bath/ Cotswolds/ anywhere but London…they’ve brought in London. Wonder if they’ll get a random doorstep crapper 💩 with this property.
I hope someone does take a big sh1t on their doorstep.... Even better, post it through the letterbox 👍 💩

Reactions: 2
In other words, there has been no exchange of contracts yet and when it all falls through, he'll do yet another, 'Oh woe me vlog' telling us all how it all went to sh1t and he had to remember how lucky he is blah blah and not to get angry about it..... The tuna melt
It’s all done and dusted. They’re in…and have lots more content for us on the back of it…Cannae wait 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all done and dusted. They’re in…and have lots more content for us on the back of it…Cannae wait 😬😬
Maybe they will leave the decorating content until after Xmas because he had to fill the place with Xmas tat first for even more content in the meantime.... It will look like an old man's parlour when he's filled the place with antique sh1te from all different historical periods.. Dear God 🤡

• Haha
No doubt bank of "ant & ooncle" came in handy with his share the deposit 🤭

No doubt bank of "ant & ooncle" came in handy with his share the deposit 🤭
Exactly, that's why he keeps them sweet with all the visits and cooking for them. Working hard securing those handouts and his slice of the inheritance lol

Reactions: 10
Also, think the property might be in Leyton. Did a quick Google imagine search, & it comes up under the builder's house renovation photos (Yes I know, I must get out more 😅).

Also, think the property might be in Leyton. Did a quick Google imagine search, & it comes up under the builder's house renovation photos (Yes I know, I must get out more 😅).
I wondered whether that was a stock photo to throw pple off the scent.

Reactions: 4
They have bought somewhere with mould in one of the rooms and moss on the outside 😂 crack on Luke

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Future content will include, more room for even more tat now. Whose excited ,whose ecstatic at the thought - NOT ME that's for sure so I'll refrain from making any effort to view his tedious vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered whether that was a stock photo to throw pple off the scent.
Define stock image, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they bought more east London as he’s been bigging that area up recently as the really trendy area now. We see through you Luke!
I hope Zara gets more say in how the joint budget for decorating and furniture gets spent this time. Mind you he should pay 100% as he uses it for content so earns off of her paying 50% of his housing and living costs, and he’s getting blatant at making her appear like his dizzy blonde side kick … she had a better job and I bet more education than him …. wake up Zara he’s using you ! Start asking for a cut of his income from any ads vlogs or Instagram that includes you or refers to you !

He did mention they have found damp and mould, so I guess we are going to find out how expert they are in properties. The one photo inside seems very white and recently decorated/finished, so let's hope he paid for the best survey as it might be that there's more hidden problems. Of course in a terrace you also share lofts etc, so a rat or damp problem in one house is more easily spread.

I did get money back from my solicitors as i felt the conveyancy work wasn't up to scratch, but i won't be sharing with Luke how to do it ;)

It seems crazy to me that Mr Carrington who is older, and had a TV career before and has more work is in a flat in i suspect a similar property which he has done a loft extension on. They seem to have really stretched themselves and they are not a couple, so it's not the most sensible life decision

I personally think they have bought top of market with no guarantee interest rates wont go higher and some very odd and unreliable finances on his side, so Zara better hope he can continue to pay his share and likewise, he should hope she doesnt lose her job as they have mortgaged themselves on two incomes and same life circumstances - not being ill or getting pregnant etc... He did say something about the house being nearly perfect, so suspect there's nothing they can afford to do in terms of extending or it is fully extended already, so he's bought top of market with stretched finances during high inflation. It's not only not being able to add value, it's also now being lumbered with the cost of every single repair. Wait until the boiler busts or the damp issues is bigger than he thought...... hope they have an emergency fund on top of their deposit.

We await to see where they have bought, but I suspect this is going to be a bit of a mistake long-term. Having to buy each other out at some point is a good way to fall out. They will need to keep excellent records of who bought what for the house, and did maintenance etc....Usually its the woman who loses out as they buy the homely things and white goods which end up being reasonably worthless after a split, so let's hope Zara is smarter than letting Luke monetise their home for content as she will lose out on income and equity potentially. Also she's likely ended up with the longer more difficult commute, so she is subbing him quite a lot!

Reactions: 5
I hope they were smart enough to get a legal agreement signed as co owners that outlines all the what if’s and the monitory division if one has contributed more than the other.

I hope they were smart enough to get a legal agreement signed as co owners that outlines all the what if’s and the monitory division if one has contributed more than the other.
In day 1 land law at uni they tell you never to purchase property with a friend because if anything happens to you it won't go to your relatives it will go to the other person.

I don’t think they have yet! I wonder if their solicitors suggested it? Or if they’ve even considered it

Reactions: 3
Didn’t he say there was a bit of mould and they were just going to paint over it. Bodes well…as home owners they’re now liable for absolutely everything…no more complaining about the landlord not making repairs etc.

Miguel Barclay the One Pound Meals cook had one of those but to be fair he did live in Camden
---
---

I hope someone does take a big sh1t on their doorstep.... Even better, post it through the letterbox 👍 💩
Sharon Osbourne will even put it in a tiffany box for you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.