Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boozefest! Cute air bnb in a cute area. Was it one that Kate owns? It seemed not but who knows. Bloody Hello Fresh ad from Mr C. Why are they acting like Luke is a genius for cooking Hello Fresh meals. Any idiot can follow those instructions. I know Kate can't cook but Mr C does. Luke was a dick for not bringing thrifted tatt, they all did last time.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they were invited to her garden wedding party she had in the summer. Surely if they were they’d have been a syrupy slog all about it.

Reactions: 5
What a boozefest! Cute air bnb in a cute area. Was it one that Kate owns? It seemed not but who knows. Bloody Hello Fresh ad from Mr C. Why are they acting like Luke is a genius for cooking Hello Fresh meals. Any idiot can follow those instructions. I know Kate can't cook but Mr C does. Luke was a dick for not bringing thrifted tatt, they all did last time.
It was an Airbnb Kate booked for them all..... Shame she doesn't have the same eye for detail in secondhand tat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stand by your beds Tattlers…it’s candle 🕯 sniffing season.
lmaooo did i ever tell you about the time the dole office wanted to insist I take a zero hrs contract candle sniffing and towel feeling for about £20 a week? I kid you not that was what the job was. luckily I had found my own job by then so could tell them to stick it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Knob end in the new vlog saying he's already had to have a bite of the food for Instagram then sits at the table eating the pie, acting like he hasn't ever tasted it? He's insufferable and those pies look like sick.

• Haha
I’m still puzzled as to what his actual job is ? He’s constantly going in ‘shoots’ but I’ve never seen his in an ad outside of Instagram (where is is notorious for not labeling as an ad)
His latest Instagram story about how to ‘up you game as a food photographer’ with his gifted £800 camera is so pretentious, seen better pictures taken with an iPhone ! He is NOT a photographer he took a couple of classes in uni that’s it!
So please explain what his job is and how does he earn money from posting stuff on Instagram, it’s beyond my understanding, at least Mr C has a day job on TV

I’m still puzzled as to what his actual job is ? He’s constantly going in ‘shoots’ but I’ve never seen his in an ad outside of Instagram (where is is notorious for not labeling as an ad)
His latest Instagram story about how to ‘up you game as a food photographer’ with his gifted £800 camera is so pretentious, seen better pictures taken with an iPhone ! He is NOT a photographer he took a couple of classes in uni that’s it!
So please explain what his job is and how does he earn money from posting stuff on Instagram, it’s beyond my understanding, at least Mr C has a day job on TV
There’s often vague talk about ‘exciting new projects’ and a cook book in the offing, but none of these seem to materialise into anything, unless his relentless plugging of Sky Glass/ Waitrose are the ‘exciting new projects’ he’s banging on about.

Reactions: 6
Luke watching his gay friend, Sam marry a woman so he can get a USA green card.... Say it how it really is Luke. That Sam is vile aswell, pompous twit

Reactions: 3
His latest instagram reel with the leftover butternut squash pasta is SUCH a rip off Elly Curshen @ellypear and of course no credit is given 🙄

Reactions: 3
Almost time for a new thread - let’s have some suggestions for the thread name ✨

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.