Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Luke Catleugh, the only sophisticated Londoner with poop on doorstep. Also has never heard of a tailor

But seriously, that thrifted outfit looks ridiculous. Is he parodying Daniel Simmond's style? (or lack thereof)

Reactions: 3
I'm not bothered if he's veggie or not but I just know he's going to do an undisclosed ad with someone with a load of veggie recipes and claim he's veggie. Seems to only be veggie when he can make money off it 🙃

Reactions: 5
On the veggie debate…he recently had a chicken parm burger in one of his eating street food in London videos 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a couple of older vlogs come up on my feed again … I just chuckle at him keep saying ‘when we move later this year/ early next year ‘ that’s been his message for about 3 or 4 years now. When do we think this actual move will occur?

• Haha
How many brands can we mention in one slog without actually declaring them as an ad?
So fed up with vloggers doing housework Filipina it and calling it their work .. we’re all doing that on top of 8,9, 19 or even 12 hour work days 😡

• Heart
Ytf has he supposedly painted the skirting boards and cleaned the place in a stark white crisp T shirt????? Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion - pretends his life is gold when really it's more like mold.

• Haha
Had a couple of older vlogs come up on my feed again … I just chuckle at him keep saying ‘when we move later this year/ early next year ‘ that’s been his message for about 3 or 4 years now. When do we think this actual move will occur?

1698872000477.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well I eat my words! They did it!! Bought a house ! Not watched the Vlog but saw it in Instagram but why the big secret I have no clue.

They may have bought a house but the entitlement of him throughout the process disgusts me. He's never grateful. Let's see how long it takes him to complain....

Reactions: 8
They may have bought a house but the entitlement of him throughout the process disgusts me. He's never grateful. Let's see how long it takes him to complain....
I was going to say, he thinks he’s going to get money back from his solicitors 🤣🤣 sorry, it’s hardly thrilling content, good for them but not groundbreaking

Reactions: 9
Currently that’s top secret…🙄
On Instagram it’s tagged london? Someone on here will be able to figure out if that’s true and if so where in London

why does he think he is going to get money back from his solicitor? (I don’t want to watch him crying or squealing lol)

Reactions: 4
On Instagram it’s tagged london? Someone on here will be able to figure out if that’s true and if so where in London

why does he think he is going to get money back from his solicitor? (I don’t want to watch him crying or squealing lol)
Yes that estate agent is for the London area. His entitlement is ridiculous.

I don't want to watch either might bite the bullet and be nosey though

Reactions: 4
Well they've actually done it. His content might improve now. At least he'll be not painting that flat continually. He can paint his own walls green. Zara will be sticking her 2 cents in a bit more perhaps with decorating decisions. I don't know how he kept it quiet thought it explains a lot of his random stressy videos I suppose.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.