Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa posting on her stories a donut thing she says she’s eating … course you are hun 😆 Stop trying to justify/bullshit people, get off your bloody Instagram and just enjoy your bloody holiday. Jesus. Imagine being in Hawaii and the only thing you’re doing is posting to a load of unknowns pictures of your body and then uploading pictures of donut to try and maintain you have that frame whilst eating such foods. I can think of far better things to be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Luisa posting on her stories a donut thing she says she’s eating … course you are hun 😆 Stop trying to justify/bullshit people, get off your bloody Instagram and just enjoy your bloody holiday. Jesus. Imagine being in Hawaii and the only thing you’re doing is posting to a load of unknowns pictures of your body and then uploading pictures of donut to try and maintain you have that frame whilst eating such foods. I can think of far better things to be doing.
Classic ED symptom showing all the bad foods they’ve eaten whilst being so so skinny

Reactions: 10
Her face has gone really gaunt. You can see in the photos with the hula skirt. She will find it hard to maintain that size long term I think. It's a shame she feels she needs to. There was nothing wrong with her before, she had a lovely slim figure even after having 3 kids.

Reactions: 8
Here she goes again with the ‘they see me working when I could easily be a housewife’ etc.

She really believes she works doesn’t she? 😳

6F696B77-2169-4DDB-9884-124F312C2ED6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s already admitted on the podcast she rarely eats and she doesn’t eat if Andrew is not there. I don’t believe for one minute her girls see her eat properly and I don’t believe she’s a role model in that regard to her children.
---
And this new post is just to shock - people been calling her out for being skinny and now she’s hitting the fat people.

Reactions: 12
Her consistently saying she eats “always in a calorie deficit” is so twisted and damaging 😢 someone her size should NOT be in a deficit and it’s such a dangerous message to be putting out there

Reactions: 10
Blimey she's been cancelled 🤣 and of all the rude and stupid stuff she says, it was a post about fat Calvin Klein models wot did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She deleted her original comment on this post then changed it to the 1992 vs 2022

Reactions: 2
I’m sure the original comment was “stop the world I want to get off” or something along those lines…

Reactions: 6
Every single one of her posts over the past week have been showcasing her weight/working out and now disapproving of obesity … yes of course there is no eating issue there Luisa 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s probably speaking to lawyers right now to get the post copy written so that no one can repost it like she did when she got bad comments over a.. I think it was Ukrainian post last year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what Imo and/or Anna’s thoughts on it all are? As I’ve said before, she must be having such a great holiday given that’s she’s posting every other minute 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.