Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her need for attention and validation is odd. She is a grown woman. I lost 5 stone & have not put one photo on social media!! I couldn’t give a fig what random people think. I don’t need anyone to tell me I look better/well/haven’t I done great!! Balls!! Oh. And not ozempic either 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her need for attention and validation is odd. She is a grown woman. I lost 5 stone & have not put one photo on social media!! I couldn’t give a fig what random people think. I don’t need anyone to tell me I look better/well/haven’t I done great!! Balls!! Oh. And not ozempic either 😉
She acts very immaturely

Reactions: 6
I think it’s quite sad she’s on holiday and posting stuff like that. She goes over the top about saying she doesn’t care what people think of her and she stands by her opinions yet now she’s changed the caption of her post 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think it’s quite sad she’s on holiday and posting stuff like that. She goes over the top about saying she doesn’t care what people think of her and she stands by her opinions yet now she’s changed the caption of her post 🤷‍♀️
She’s also liking and responding to comments that say they don’t agree with obesity so she can delete the caption all she wants but she’s making it obvious in the comments what her intentions were.

Reactions: 3
Laura Adlington went in on her about that post and I think a lot of Laura’s followers then commented.

Reactions: 2
I was a follower until yesterday, it’s so easy to judge from your wealthy tower with all your free time and support.
It’s frankly disgusting to assume I’m lazy because I’m overweight. I work full time I have no time in the evenings as I’m taking my kids to clubs then cooking dinner. I can’t get grandparents to come help so at what point am I meant to exercise. I possibly could make more effort but what the duck does that have to do with her. How dare she shame people because we do not have her luxury.
She’s a cock and I left quietly because it’s offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve always been a fan back from the apprentice but these recent posts have really put me off her. Unfollowed yesterday and glad others have done the same!

Reactions: 5
Someone asking if Hawaii is good for kids. She wouldn't know... do they ever get to go on her trips? Also her reply on the before and after made me lol. Home cooking with them etc, exercise.... how does she do this when she sees her owns kids like once a month?
"I'm big into eduction" Spells education wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And this is exactly why she loves posting inflammatory comments, to try and keep herself relevant! 🙄
I don’t believe that. I reckon she 100% believe that fat people are somehow “wrong” and that she believes it’s laziness. I just can’t see why she’d post something for click bait.

Wait till she reaches peri menopause and see how hard it is to shift weight.

Reactions: 6
Why does she spell her name without an O, when officially it’s spelt the ‘usual’ way. She says she doesn’t care what people think but she’s that bothered about being ‘different’ and unique she’s taken a letter out. She’s such a twit and a massive contradiction. Yes you do care about other peoples opinions clearly!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she spell her name without an O, when officially it’s spelt the ‘usual’ way. She says she doesn’t care what people think but she’s that bothered about being ‘different’ and unique she’s taken a letter out. She’s such a twit and a massive contradiction. Yes you do care about other peoples opinions clearly!!
This comes up somewhat regularly on threads - companies house makes mistakes with things, if you look at some of the filings you can see her name spelt correctly in them.

IMG_7562.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.