Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always forget about this thread, must watch. Anyway, the woman she was recording the other day who she said was on the walk of shame while she was on her way to the gym. Said woman easily identifiable from the video although brief and you do not know that woman’s circumstances! Saying that you used to be you doesn’t justify publicly shaming someone.

Reactions: 3
Was just catching up on this thread and went to see what their reviews are saying. Has anyone seen the influx of ‘cult lufanian’ reviews? I’m assuming it’s tour related.

Must be an attempt to get their ratings back up
I listened to a recent pod (don’t judge me) and at the end they did an ‘extras’ 2 min of chatter along the lines of “I bet most people switch off not knowing we carry on hmm how crafty are we, if you hear this leave a review saying cult ‘lufanian’”

Reactions: 1
I listened to a pod from a few weeks back, they were saying how they won’t allow their childrens school to use pictures on their website, because of weirdos etc. Fine in principle, but Anna plasters pictures of her kids all of her Instagram. She even did a series of stories based on Enzo having had a poo back along. So all in all, no point her ticking the non consent box at all!

Reactions: 13
I think carolann and her are no longer talking. Finally hopefully carolann has realized what luisa is really like.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thinking about it I haven’t seen Carol Ann on her stories for ages. She always falls out with her friends doesn’t she - it’s very odd.

Thinking about it I haven’t seen Carol Ann on her stories for ages. She always falls out with her friends doesn’t she - it’s very odd.
Yes, and then states they are jealous of her 🤣🤣 no Luisa, absolutely no one is jealous of you sleeping with a fat, ugly old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think carolann and her are no longer talking. Finally hopefully carolann has realized what luisa is really like.
I did wonder this. She never mentions her or shows them on days/nights out like she used to. She falls out with so many people but rather than questioning if it’s something to do with her, she just reasons that friends are meant to come and go.
Listening to the pod I always used to think Imo really only tolerated Luisa and was more pally with Anna, but now I think it’s the other way round.

Didn’t think I would say this, but I do feel sorry for Luisa on the loss of Q. That’s the third (or is it fourth?) horse she’s lost, and second this year alone? I know they don’t live forever but it’s still a lot to cope with 😢

Didn’t think I would say this, but I do feel sorry for Luisa on the loss of Q. That’s the third (or is it fourth?) horse she’s lost, and second this year alone? I know they don’t live forever but it’s still a lot to cope with 😢
She’ll no doubt get it stuffed. (Not dismissing sadness of losing animal, but find the stuffing weird).

ITS DEFINITELY a plot to hide all the recent negative (neggo in Anna talk) reviews … Can we start our own and just all keep commenting SHITE 😂
Has it got negative reviews? I’m quite shocked at that especially seeing how many went to the tour

It’s actually a great podcast, really does make me laugh. Luisa is very entitled and her little speech about how we all basically need to suck it up and get on with the energy crisis a month or so ago really changed my opinion of her. I quite liked her before that, but that little rant really made me realise what a spoilt & selfish cow she is.

Reactions: 6
I think Anna really needs to pipe down on all this knowledge she supposedly has about counselling and psychotherapy etc. I work in that sector and her claiming she is a psychotherapist after what I can only assume is a few months of training is not only dangerous but disrespectful to actual psychotherapist and psychotherapeutic counsellors. It can take years to qualify in psychotherapy depending on your course etc and the clinical hours you need to be able qualify is a fair amount. I don't personally see her being close to qualifying given that she posted a story at the start of her journey what 9 months ago? She should be prosecuted for labelling herself as a psychotherapist, but unfortunately it isn't a protected title. She should know better.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.