Luisa Zissman #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have listening to “the pod” since the beginning, but starting to think enough is enough….today’s is all about herpes, sick and semen….no need at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened today? I very rarely listen now but in a group chat im in from work they are all saying it was absolutely awful today and how Luisa spoke about the Queen. Can someone fill us all in 🤣

Has anyone listened today? I very rarely listen now but in a group chat im in from work they are all saying it was absolutely awful today and how Luisa spoke about the Queen. Can someone fill us all in 🤣
I can’t even remember what she was on about with The Queen, her usual drivel when it’s not about her. She was also pretending she didn’t know Nelson Mandela had died. Which she’s done before. I hate when people pretend to be stupid for attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t even remember what she was on about with The Queen, her usual drivel when it’s not about her. She was also pretending she didn’t know Nelson Mandela had died. Which she’s done before. I hate when people pretend to be stupid for attention.
Oh ffs 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Luisa was very disrespectful about the whole thing (mourning etc), lepta saying how we should move on, she feels depressed because of music on the radio, Charles is fame hungry and in general she’s now bored of it all

• Angry
Just saw Luisa's stories in the Radisson hotel. I dislike them even more. I work in service and when people pull crap like videoing people working and telling them to do this, do that for their Instagram video it really pisses me off. One bloke hiding in his office the other ducking down behind his desk to hide from their video. Have some respect!! Not everyone wants their private life out there for 1000s to see!!. For a couple of women with quite a bit of money their class really is at 0. Obviously imho. Anna was the worst of course.

Reactions: 11
Just saw Luisa's stories in the Radisson hotel. I dislike them even more. I work in service and when people pull crap like videoing people working and telling them to do this, do that for their Instagram video it really pisses me off. One bloke hiding in his office the other ducking down behind his desk to hide from their video. Have some respect!! Not everyone wants their private life out there for 1000s to see!!. For a couple of women with quite a bit of money their class really is at 0. Obviously imho. Anna was the worst of course.
Those guys definitely didn’t know who they were (not that they should) and obviously just thought what irritating, immature women.

Reactions: 3
Such a relief to know in these times of hardship that Luisa has finally got her sofas delivered for her cinema. A weight off my mind for sure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest story?she is all over that dude.
The way she looks at him then kisses him…..That looks so much more than friendship…. she looks like she’s hot and horny for him!!!

Luisa,we ALL
know why you’re married to Andrew but…. you definitely wanna ride the hot guy!!!( and that ain’t your husband)

Reactions: 4
Her latest story?she is all over that dude.
The way she looks at him then kisses him…..That looks so much more than friendship…. she looks like she’s hot and horny for him!!!

Luisa,we ALL
know why you’re married to Andrew but…. you definitely wanna ride the hot guy!!!( and that ain’t your husband)
Do you mean the guy on her grid she is stood behind dancing? That’s her gay best friend. Apologies if this isn’t who you mean, but that’s the only guy I can see her dancing with.

Reactions: 3
Was just catching up on this thread and went to see what their reviews are saying. Has anyone seen the influx of ‘cult lufanian’ reviews? I’m assuming it’s tour related.

Must be an attempt to get their ratings back up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.