Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a prize class twit, oh il go to the Maldives to avoid the ‘quarantine hotel’ il spread covid along the way. She really does think she’s invincible. Who the F thinks it’s acceptable to drag your family around the world during a pandemic it’s so irresponsible.

Reactions: 15
She did actually say last year that she'd never take her kids to the Maldives, as it's dangerous, not child friendly etc. Needs must though eh? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She did actually say last year that she'd never take her kids to the Maldives, as it's dangerous, not child friendly etc. Needs must though eh? 🤣
She did indeed! She will say and do anything that suits her. Doesn’t give a damn about anyone else.

Reactions: 3
Her kids probably go to expensive private schools they won't care
My nephew is at a private school and they wouldn’t accept this. I guess it depends on the school. It’s a vile misuse of the rules in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
She really is a prize class twit, oh il go to the Maldives to avoid the ‘quarantine hotel’ il spread covid along the way. She really does think she’s invincible. Who the F thinks it’s acceptable to drag your family around the world during a pandemic it’s so irresponsible.
And to have the audacity to put it on social media

Reactions: 12
People like her always get away with doing what they want. She’d probably jump in a sewer and come out covered in diamonds.

Reactions: 8
Why bloody post it all over Instagram, quite clearly not there for work. Just showing off how much money her husband has, and sod her poor followers. I used to sort of 'hate' follower as she annoyed me but I was intrigued by her, yeah she can eff off now, silly witch

Reactions: 13
Hi Luisa 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Thing is though you didn’t “legitimately” go to dubai going under the guise of hubbys work and taking a whole family plus help wasn’t what the “ travel for work if you really must” was all about are you really that thick ???? Actually don’t answer that ALL BRAIN AND NO COMMON SENSE

Reactions: 14
Why bloody post it all over Instagram, quite clearly not there for work. Just showing off how much money her husband has, and sod her poor followers. I used to sort of 'hate' follower as she annoyed me but I was intrigued by her, yeah she can eff off now, silly witch
dubai I can understand her posting on social media about. She can go around the “Andrew is working” But the Maldives- absolutely sickening. She shouldn’t be there

Has she seriously just posted “quarantine hotel or paradise” absolutely vile

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Lolz, is she really expecting not to get any negative comments on that post? There will be plenty of negative comments on there I'm sure. And she knows full well it will make its way into the Daily Mail. She will probably delete it in a couple of hours and say she 'can't be arsed arguing with arseholes'. So don't post on Instagram starting an argument then!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.