Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to listen to the “pod” after reading on here, I’ve got to say Luisa didn’t annoy me at all and I actually found her quite funny! 😂🤦‍♀️ This is what I mean about having a love/hate relationship with her I think if she hadn’t done the whole Dubai thing saying it was because her husband worked there then more people would like her.
Anyway back to the pod I LOVED how Luisa called Anna out on the Botox and Anna was fuming deep inside, she comes across so false and do we actually even know who the real Anna is?! 🤷‍♀️ I love how Luisa said just have the Botox it will make you feel better, she’s just being honest and it’s true 😂

Reactions: 4
The annoying thing about Luisa though is that she’s a massive hypocrite, this week she ended the podcast by saying “in life you’ve just got to say what you think and do what you do” unless you’re having a gossip about someone on Tattle though hey?! Such annoying double standards, they do exactly on their pod what we do on here.

Said it before but Anna always trying to be PC and never having an opinion, or daring to disagree with Luisa is SO tiresome as well.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed this weeks main pod isn't on Spotify anymore? Or is it just my phone?
School dramas or Anna worried about the botox comment 🤔

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed this weeks main pod isn't on Spotify anymore? Or is it just my phone?
School dramas or Anna worried about the botox comment 🤔
You’re right!!!
I’ve just had a look... it’s not there!!!!
How 🤨 curious!

Luisa is bleeping annoying ..fact
She’s one of those people that LOVE to talk about themselves but never asks questions or shows interest in other people, she always brings the conversation back to her.

Reactions: 12
Hmmmm! That is VERY interesting that they’ve deleted the podcast episode.
PS. I know one of the mums on her WhatsApp chat, and let’s just say... Luisas side of the story is always very different to the truth.

Reactions: 12
When discussing the school thing on Mondays pod she said ‘duck it, it’s my podcast I’ll say what I want’. Yet here on Tattle, we are doing no different (giving our opinions on the persons and subject matter who it relates to) and she holds umbrage with that 🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
PS. I know one of the mums on her WhatsApp chat, and let’s just say... Luisas side of the story is always very different to the truth.
Spill ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she as mouthy in real life as she is in the pod?

🍵 tea ☕

Its been deleted from apple podcasts as well. I listened to it yesterday, and I could tell that there was way more to the school mums story than she was letting on. It just didn’t add up about why she would cancel the leavers party if she truly ‘gave no fucks’. She made up some lame excuse about the school mums who hated her calling the police on her for breaking lockdown rules, and that she didn’t want bad publicity even though the party was within the rules. If it was actually within the rules then I think she would have gone ahead with it. She loves nothing more than a daily Mail headline, especially when she is technically in the right!

Reactions: 5
I think regardless of whether Luisa is wrong or right re the mums Whatsapp group (and I don’t know as I’m not in any way connected to her or the school etc), as I’ve said in my previous posts, you simply cannot act in that manner, broadcasting personal opinions about the headmistress of your child’s private school (she said it was ‘hard to know where she begins and where she ends’ as she is so far up the other mums’ asses). It’s just not how one behaves in these type or situations, and I can imagine most of, if not all of, the rest of the mothers/fathers at that school would have massive issue with the way in which this was broadcast on Monday’s pod. If I was paying thousands of pounds for my child to go to a prestigious school, I too would hold issue if some common gobshite was on her podcast slagging the school, it’s teachers, pupils and parents off.
It’s been removed for that very reason, nothing at all to do with Anna’s Botox.

Reactions: 16
She’s very quiet on Instagram today. I wonder if they’ll mention it being deleted or just brush it under the carpet.

The person I feel most sorry for is Dixie. How embarrassing for her. I know I would have been mortified if my mum was the talk of the school.

Reactions: 10
I don't listen anymore but had a look on Acast and Mondays isn't on there now either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.