Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started listening to the pod this morning but switched off after a while as it was just relative to them, Anna going on about her PT and Luisa with her schooling rants (she does this almost every episode lately - it’s odd, who wants to hear about this shite?). I actually cringed for her. She is basically slagging off the school mums’ Whatsapp group and even the school headmistress. Yes Luisa has money and can send her children to private school, but she is just a completely different calibre to the standard set there, she is like a fish out of water trying to be part of elite society. I doubt even mums of kids in the roughest state school you could find could match her gobshite input into these discussions. It just made me cringe.
I think she assumes all of these mums are stay at home mums who have too much time on their hands. Some may be, but there’s also going to be mums who are professional women - barristers, company directors, doctors etc etc. Like they are going to want to hear the offerings of Luisa on their WhatsApp group. She’d be better off getting the nannies to do all the admin and communication 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
I started listening to the pod this morning but switched off after a while as it was just relative to them, Anna going on about her PT and Luisa with her schooling rants (she does this almost every episode lately - it’s odd, who wants to hear about this shite?). I actually cringed for her. She is basically slagging off the school mums’ Whatsapp group and even the school headmistress. Yes Luisa has money and can send her children to private school, but she is just a completely different calibre to the standard set there, she is like a fish out of water trying to be part of elite society. I doubt even mums of kids in the roughest state school you could find could match her gobshite input into these discussions. It just made me cringe.
I think she assumes all of these mums are stay at home mums who have too much time on their hands. Some may be, but there’s also going to be mums who are professional women - barristers, company directors, doctors etc etc. Like they are going to want to hear the offerings of Luisa on their WhatsApp group. She’d be better off getting the nannies to do all the admin and communication 🙈🙈
I think she did get Jess added to one of them when they were slating Luisa for some money issue.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just listened to this weeks podcast.
Some women wrote in saying, she was getting married,in her 30s,felt that she wasn’t confident in herself. How seeing insta images made her feel inadequate so,she was thinking of having botox ( saving to have it as it’s not something she could regularly afford)

Straight away Anna starts her life coaching shyte stating she must learn to love herself ‘blah de blah ‘ before Luisa pipes up & says’
Well you have botox Anna’🤣

I don’t care what people want to do to their faces, that’s their call but, Anna is a fecking hypocrite! There she sits advising others whilst,she herself pumps the stuff into her face.
It’s only after Luisa called her out she then said
‘Well yea but botox is just the icing on the cake, you must work on yourself first!’
(She would never have admitted to this if her side kick hadn’t opened her mouth)

Bore off Anna🙄

Reactions: 23
Some women wrote in saying, she was getting married,in her 30s,felt that she wasn’t confident in herself. How seeing insta images made her feel inadequate so,she was thinking of having botox ( saving to have it as it’s not something she could regularly afford)

Straight away Anna starts her life coaching shyte stating she must learn to love herself ‘blah de blah ‘ before Luisa pipes up & says’

I don’t care what people want to do to their faces, that’s their call but, Anna is a fecking hypocrite! There she sits advising others whilst,she herself pumps the stuff into her face.
‘Well yea but botox is just the icing on the cake, you must work on yourself first!’
(She would never have admitted to this if her side kick hadn’t opened her mouth)

Bore off Anna🙄
This is why I’ve got a love hate relationship with Luisa cos I love her for saying this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. Least with Luisa what you see is what you get, Anna is fake. I even find her voice fake.
Luisa can be an annoying twit at times but, I find her far most honest than Anna( on the whole) she pretty much owns what she does, particularly what she does to her looks 👍🏻

Reactions: 7

Bore off Anna🙄
This was GOLD. I could feel Anna squirming in her seat! She has never owned up to it. At least Luisa owns up to the work she’s had done !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna supposedly writes those self help books about parenting etc!! But if she’s such a qualified counsellor in so many areas why does she need to write it with an actual qualified doctor? She’s a billie bullshitter! Fair play to Luisa for calling her out!

Reactions: 3
Anna supposedly writes those self help books about parenting etc!! But if she’s such a qualified counsellor in so many areas why does she need to write it with an actual qualified doctor? She’s a billie bullshitter! Fair play to Luisa for calling her out!
And is also always asking Instagram for parenting advice

Reactions: 1
And has to get help from outside professionals managing her own kids!!!👀
At least Luisa says ‘ Yea I’ve got nanny’s,yea I have botox, fillers& hair extensions’

Anna’s as fake as Luisas tits!

Luisa gained huge brownie points for me !

This was GOLD. I could feel Anna squirming in her seat! She has never owned up to it. At least Luisa owns up to the work she’s had done !!
It was,indeed,a beautiful moment 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And has to get help from outside professionals managing her own kids!!!👀
At least Luisa says ‘ Yea I’ve got nanny’s,yea I have botox, fillers& hair extensions’

Anna’s as fake as Luisas tits!

Luisa gained huge brownie points for me !

It was,indeed,a beautiful moment 😂
I need to listen now! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’m really fed up of Anna’s life coaching rubbish too. She’s very arrogant with it all and I actually think Luisa gives better advice half the time!

Reactions: 7
Anna is such a twit. She never has her own opinion, she literally changes her mind if Luisa says the opposite to her. She has no personality whatsoever and just comes across as so fake. Luisa might be like marmite, but she sticks to her opinions and isn’t ashamed to be herself.

Reactions: 8
So it was the diary of a dad who was her friend that did some digging...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anna is such a twit. She never has her own opinion, she literally changes her mind if Luisa says the opposite to her. She has no personality whatsoever and just comes across as so fake. Luisa might be like marmite, but she sticks to her opinions and isn’t ashamed to be herself.
Yep, got to admire Luisa for being authentic if nothing else!

I often wonder if Anna is in ‘tv presenter’ mode during the pod either consciously or not, and plays that role e.g not really giving away any juicy details like talking about Botox without admitting she has it vs Luisa who’s just herself regardless and doesn’t give a tit who knows she’s had work done

Who’s diary of a dad?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.