Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would shut up for 5 mins! Can't hear nothing but her trap so annoying
šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t mind her drowning out Lucyā€™s breathing and eating noises tbf but yeah I think sheā€™s deffo there for the gifts and plug her pyramid scheme lol she doesnā€™t really make convo with Lucy, she wants to win the battles and get the gifts

Reactions: 6
I don't think Kate Louise has kids, she is living with her girlfriend and mum and dog, no kids there.
Also, I've been watching Lucy a loooong time, she is neglected and her health is deteriorating rapidly

Kate Louise is just like Toni used to be on duel with Lucy every day and agreeing with everything she says. Won't be long until they fall out and a new beg befriends Lucy to duel daily for boxing matches.

Reactions: 3
Omg! Just seen the screen records of last night. How anyone can defend Lucy and Bryan is beyond me! The things they were saying to jo (yes I know she is not a saint but still) is absolutely vile and disgusting! Saying she killed her own son! And noncey chops telling her to kill herself! Absolutely vile! All of the ā€œoh no everyone picks on meā€ erm no thereā€™s always a reason for it. They body-shame others yet when ppl do the same to them they are the devils incarnate!

Omg! Just seen the screen records of last night. How anyone can defend Lucy and Bryan is beyond me! The things they were saying to jo (yes I know she is not a saint but still) is absolutely vile and disgusting! Saying she killed her own son! And noncey chops telling her to kill herself! Absolutely vile! All of the ā€œoh no everyone picks on meā€ erm no thereā€™s always a reason for it. They body-shame others yet when ppl do the same to them they are the devils incarnate!
Hmm, absolutely no defence could come from what she said last night. I was absolutely disgusted, it was not necessary & very cruel. Not for me.

Hmm, absolutely no defence could come from what she said last night. I was absolutely disgusted, it was not necessary & very cruel. Not for me.
I can't bare that Jo tbh but to say what they did was bang out of order. They give as good as get! These are grown adults arguing on a app it's getting ridiculous now. Too many people getting involved I can't keep up with it all thank good for tattle šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
I can't bare that Jo tbh but to say what they did was bang out of order. They give as good as get! These are grown adults arguing on a app it's getting ridiculous now. Too many people getting involved I can't keep up with it all thank good for tattle šŸ˜…
Exactly all these ppl saying ā€œoh no she is just sticking up for herselfā€ no she really isnā€™t that was out of order (I donā€™t like jo either but still) they go for ppl then play the victim card. šŸ˜”

Exactly all these ppl saying ā€œoh no she is just sticking up for herselfā€ no she really isnā€™t that was out of order (I donā€™t like jo either but still) they go for ppl then play the victim card. šŸ˜”
I didnā€™t see any need for Lucy to say that at all, not that it would be acceptable anyway but it wasnā€™t even in retaliation to anything. Shocking.

Reactions: 4
I didnā€™t see any need for Lucy to say that at all, not that it would be acceptable anyway but it wasnā€™t even in retaliation to anything. Shocking.
I wasnā€™t on but have seen the videos today and really feel for jo

Exactly! When people bring up L mum and say disgusting things (which I don't agree with either) she kicks right off.
it's ridiculous. I can't believe these ' adults ' carry on like this. They all play the mental health card and say trolls are making them feel s'''''''. Then get off the app! I have genuine mental health conditions and if the app was making me feel like that I would come off it. I just don't understand why they keep dualing each other and dragging out the drama, playing victim. There is a block button for a reason šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
that was shocking what she said to jo. What made me laugh was L saying she done it for clout. When people bring up her mum she kicks right off or if anyone starts on her she kicks off.

Reactions: 7
that was shocking what she said to jo. What made me laugh was L saying she done it for clout. When people bring up her mum she kicks right off or if anyone starts on her she kicks off.
And then for Bryan to tell her to kill herself just after Lucy said that!! Sorry no apology is going to hold up it is to far now.

Reactions: 9
And then for Bryan to tell her to kill herself just after Lucy said that!! Sorry no apology is going to hold up it is to far now.
I thought her and jo was ok as jo was a mod ?

Bryan actually said kill yourself ? Wtf tiktok changes so quickly man cant keep up

Jo is an absolute bellend but she will have Lucy for breakfast for saying that

I knew something was coming because Lucy was going live with Kate all the time and getting like 27 gifts so she needed to create some drama

Lucy genuinely doesnā€™t care what comes out her mouth because sheā€™s so detached from reality

Jo however will take all those comments to heart and it will not only make her mental state worse but sheā€™ll go for Lucy now

Jo defended Lucy really aggressively and sheā€™s not one to be taken for a mug

On another note, I watched Kateā€™s TikTokā€™s last night and I cannot got the life of me work out her body shape? Itā€™s like sheā€™s naturally bent forward

Reactions: 5
Jo is an absolute bellend but she will have Lucy for breakfast for saying that

I knew something was coming because Lucy was going live with Kate all the time and getting like 27 gifts so she needed to create some drama

Lucy genuinely doesnā€™t care what comes out her mouth because sheā€™s so detached from reality

Jo however will take all those comments to heart and it will not only make her mental state worse but sheā€™ll go for Lucy now

Jo defended Lucy really aggressively and sheā€™s not one to be taken for a mug

On another note, I watched Kateā€™s TikTokā€™s last night and I cannot got the life of me work out her body shape? Itā€™s like sheā€™s naturally bent forward
Jo wont let that lay with lucy now she will go for her big time i missed it did somthing happen before hand for lucy to say it ?

For all saying jo will go for them I really really hope so as they completely deserve it. Then straight after she does a video saying ppl shouldnā€™t bodyshame or tell ppl to kill themselves! Like really!! I just hope jo is ok and just disengages her self from them. They are taking the ppl that support them for mugs. What the betting Kate will defend her still though? A few mods have said they wonā€™t mod for her now but we will see.