Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fave thing is old JuicyLucys lies..
Sne can't ever remember what she's said!

I'm amazed that hernias can stop you from walking... must tell my auntie that. 😂
Yes me too!! They are both as bad as each other mr Bryan noncey know it all about absolutely nothing! And please do tell your aunty that she should now lie in a filthy dirty disgusting pit (can’t call it a bed) stuffing her face and begging on sm and claiming pip because “she obviously can’t walk and live a normal life” 🤯 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There are ALOT and I mean ALOT of things that piss me off with L but the fact she constantly duels people that she knows are trolls accounts, she knows full well that they are only doing it to give her tit and piss Bryan off. She doesn't block the accounts, she loses the boxing match 9 times out of 10 too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There are ALOT and I mean ALOT of things that piss me off with L but the fact she constantly duels people that she knows are trolls accounts, she knows full well that they are only doing it to give her tit and piss Bryan off. She doesn't block the accounts, she loses the boxing match 9 times out of 10 too!
She loves the drama! She also loves watching Bryan kick off but In actual reality what would she do if someone actually got hold of him? Would she smirk that stupid smirk and laugh as he is getting his head kicked in?

Reactions: 3
She loves the drama! She also loves watching Bryan kick off but In actual reality what would she do if someone actually got hold of him? Would she smirk that stupid smirk and laugh as he is getting his head kicked in?
Yep I agree! Why else would you continue to dual these people knowing full well what's going to happen! Then cries about the tit she gets after for the gifts!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes me too!! They are both as bad as each other mr Bryan noncey know it all about absolutely nothing! And please do tell your aunty that she should now lie in a filthy dirty disgusting pit (can’t call it a bed) stuffing her face and begging on sm and claiming pip because “she obviously can’t walk and live a normal life” 🤯 🤣
I have informed the aunt and showed her the way she needs to be doing things.
I have now been disowned for suggesting she should lie in her own filth... woops

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now they think because of misty everyone loves and supports them! 🤦‍♀️ Oh dear they will be in for a shock won’t they? I’m sure there will be someone to take over from Kirsty just like she took over from Nicki 🤦‍♀️

Wonder who it will be? Chloe?

Now they think because of misty everyone loves and supports them! 🤦‍♀️ Oh dear they will be in for a shock won’t they? I’m sure there will be someone to take over from Kirsty just like she took over from Nicki 🤦‍♀️

Wonder who it will be? Chloe?
Rubes?

Watched a bit of the toothless fat cunts live before and she's so smug. That scumbag supporter she was duelling was making comments about Kirsty's teeth being manky and Licy was agreeing. What a hypocrite this disgraceful slob is, her mouth looks like world war 3 has hit.

Ugh, what an absolute tit stain on society L&B are 🤮🤮🤮

Nah rubes was with Nicki and cara and as much as she obviously doesn’t like Lucy and Bryan she doesn’t seem to rile them like Kirsty and Nicki did. Maybe someone new as Kirsty appeared out of nowhere lol

Nah rubes was with Nicki and cara and as much as she obviously doesn’t like Lucy and Bryan she doesn’t seem to rile them like Kirsty and Nicki did. Maybe someone new as Kirsty appeared out of nowhere lol
I like rubes to be honest

I think kirsty will be back, shes going to miss the tiktok fame and money and gifts shes raking in from her followers let's be honest

rubes is cool… i don’t get why people don’t like her? also… what’s the situation with lucy’s rogue mod? who was that?

Lisa went running straight over to be Lucy’s mod again. 🤦‍♀️ Now we got Lucy saying her phone get hacked and it was proven! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 erm no it wasn’t she jumped on that bandwagon when devils den hacked Nicki’s phone. And Bryan is swearing and threatening everyone again 🤦‍♀️

What happened I was chatting to my son who had just come in from work?
They started off ok, chatting about nothing, as usual in Lucys lives,they started to duel, but then karinas chat box filled with the usual warnings saying not to dual Lucy as she & bryan are chid groomrs etcetc...
Karina pretended to of never heard any of this before, but i know thats a lie as ive been in her lives when Lucy has been mentioned loads of times.
Eventually Katrina cut the duel off, left Lucys box and went into her own live with everyone telling her every rumour thats ever been online about L&B, filled her head with dread saying Lucy will now stalk her, dox her etc, meanwhile Lucy is sat there listening in to karinas chat, while still live in her own page. Josh, Lucys brother then went live with Karina filling her head with more alleged rumours
Lucy went off line upset, Karina went into a panic said she was going to make herself a new account as she was scared of the comeback if people find out she was dueling Lucy, her followers then persusded her to make her account private
It was all a bit of caf crash typical eveving on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They started off ok, chatting about nothing, as usual in Lucys lives,they started to duel, but then karinas chat box filled with the usual warnings saying not to dual Lucy as she & bryan are chid groomrs etcetc...
Karina pretended to of never heard any of this before, but i know thats a lie as ive been in her lives when Lucy has been mentioned loads of times.
Eventually Katrina cut the duel off, left Lucys box and went into her own live with everyone telling her every rumour thats ever been online about L&B, filled her head with dread saying Lucy will now stalk her, dox her etc, meanwhile Lucy is sat there listening in to karinas chat, while still live in her own page. Josh, Lucys brother then went live with Karina filling her head with more alleged rumours
Lucy went off line upset, Karina went into a panic said she was going to make herself a new account as she was scared of the comeback if people find out she was dueling Lucy, her followers then persusded her to make her account private
It was all a bit of caf crash typical eveving on tiktok
Thank you! Typical drama just a new player then 🤦‍♀️

She honestly drives me mad

she’s currently whinging the hospital won’t operate on her hernias because she needs to get more mobile but she can’t get further than the communal door without getting out of breathe

so she’s implying they should do the surgery when her health is so poor therefore putting her life at risk and cannot see that

so her solution is to sit in bed and do nothing

Reactions: 5
She honestly drives me mad

she’s currently whinging the hospital won’t operate on her hernias because she needs to get more mobile but she can’t get further than the communal door without getting out of breathe

so she’s implying they should do the surgery when her health is so poor therefore putting her life at risk and cannot see that

so her solution is to sit in bed and do nothing
Don’t forget half her weight is her hernias and doctors know nothing 🤦‍♀️🤣

She looks like she's from les miserables after getting her hair cut.

• Haha