Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo wont let that lay with lucy now she will go for her big time i missed it did somthing happen before hand for lucy to say it ?
It just seemed like the usual clusterfuck and Lucy just didnt really have a purpose to turn on Jo so distracted from that fact by saying horrific things to her.

Much as im hypocritical writing on here about it, i honestly do think now would be the time for no one to react but everyone completely ignore her
She loves attention and without it shell suffer more than people jumping on a live with her to have ago at her

Reactions: 4
That Kate does my head in! I can't watch it she is all about begging for gifts that's why she goes live with Lucy not because she likes her or sees her as a friend she knows she will get gifted for it and she gets quite a bit too. She don't even let Lucy speak 🤣 it's constantly ' come on guys, don't let her beat me, we can do this, blah blah bleeping blah.

To be fair I'm sick of all the beggers on tik tok it's full of them. They are making a mint from people they couldn't give two shits about. Sitting on live all day every day. Kids getting ignored or moaned at for interrupting the live. Tik Tok take the majority of the money too. I just don't understand it at all!
Tik Tok should stop all the competitions and the gifts but they won't because it makes them too much money.

It makes me sick I can't watch it...

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel this new Kate Louise duelling every day seems fake? She's come out of nowhere and takes over, is now mod and encourages Lucy and Bryan in their rudeness/blocking everyone who disagrees and seems to really suck up to Lucy. Is she trying to be a future rogue? Is she just here for gifts? So false, she popped up out of the blue to be Lucy's bestie after a long line of previous mods.
Is that one that one who uses a cement mixer to put her foundation on ?

Reactions: 5
Seriously. Lucy and Bryan need to get off the app .I dont condemn violence but wtf ... I was sick to my stomach last night watching that he'll hole brake loses. And for that Kate to get on the live for Lucy to calm down is beyond a joke you could see how evil Katie felt . But hid it by saying I am not about the drama . Seriously. Jo don't deserve that and to here her cry on live just about half hour ago broke my heart . I don't like none of them but Jo didn't deserve that. Xxxx

• Sad
Reactions: 7
😂 I don’t mind her drowning out Lucy’s breathing and eating noises tbf but yeah I think she’s deffo there for the gifts and plug her pyramid scheme lol she doesn’t really make convo with Lucy, she wants to win the battles and get the gifts
Poor Lucy lost the will to live yesterday when coco the clown was yapping and slapping her make up on with a trowel

Reactions: 3
To be honest the whole situation has become one big tit show .. to many people jumping on the band wagon for clout, gifts and followers. It's constantly a blame game. It's taking the whole point of trying to get them off the app to making them the victims. The people making accounts and dualing her isn't ' raising awareness ' sending tit to there door isn't ' spreading awareness ' contacting businesses isn't ' raising awareness ' spreading ridiculous rumours without real evidence isn't ' raising awareness'

They know how to play victims very well and sadly because of all the tit for tat they now look like victims so the police are more likely to protect them...

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m actually fuming that Kate is such a beg and there defending Lucy and Bryan! Now saying the both have adhd and that’s there excuse! Erm no it’s not an excuse! I’m so angry!!

• Haha
I’m actually fuming that Kate is such a beg and there defending Lucy and Bryan! Now saying the both have adhd and that’s there excuse! Erm no it’s not an excuse! I’m so angry!!
I cannot watch that Kate! She is one of the biggest beggers I have ever seen on tik tok! She is using Lucy for the gifts, she don't give a tit about Lucy and isnt her mate. She talks over her constantly to beg beg beg I just wanna 👊😅

• Haha
Nahhh this Kate is doing my head in. Honestly just on for the gifts, not listening or replying to anything Lucy is saying. “Come on guys, few more gifts, come on guys speed round” like fck off she’s the biggest beg going

A FOOL and there mon
Nahhh this Kate is doing my head in. Honestly just on for the gifts, not listening or replying to anything Lucy is saying. “Come on guys, few more gifts, come on guys speed round” like fck off she’s the biggest beg going
A FOOL and there money are easily parted.... William Shakespeare

Reactions: 1
Earlier Kate gave the big speech about ppl don’t have to gift they gift because they want too etc. I’m the next breath she says come on guys I need this gift and that gift 🙄
Also this whole jo told Lucy to donate in memory of her son if she is really sorry is just the same as Lucy telling Scottish Sam to buy if her wishlist to apologise to Lucy 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can't stand Kate either. The begging is sickening to me. She barely speaks to Lucy she isn't interested but knows she will get those gifts.... Beggy bastard's

I think rubes is quite vulnerable and impressionable. Totally agree with the Irish vibes. Very much cult leader vibes with the whole LBC thing. I think he’s never had many friends or much attention and now that he has some it’s gone to his head.
I disagree that rubes is very manipulating dont be fooled behind the scenes she messages males all flirty to get what she wants shes actually really spiteful Irish wasn't much better but shes not a nice girl

Earlier Kate gave the big speech about ppl don’t have to gift they gift because they want too etc. I’m the next breath she says come on guys I need this gift and that gift 🙄
Also this whole jo told Lucy to donate in memory of her son if she is really sorry is just the same as Lucy telling Scottish Sam to buy if her wishlist to apologise to Lucy 🤷🏼‍♀️
That Katie is a massive beg but then were she lives in wardon is a right tit hole she is actually begging worse that Lucy yesterday she was asking for trains and lions I actually really dislike her now

Reactions: 3
I disagree that rubes is very manipulating dont be fooled behind the scenes she messages males all flirty to get what she wants shes actually really spiteful Irish wasn't much better but shes not a nice girl

That Katie is a massive beg but then were she lives in wardon is a right tit hole she is actually begging worse that Lucy yesterday she was asking for trains and lions I actually really dislike her now
I can't stand her either! She don't care about Lucy at all she just knows she will get a tit loads of gifts. But apparently they fell out last night anyway

Reactions: 2
She binned of Kate as she started to have loads of fake accounts made about Kate or her girlfriends family

Ashlee I think got upset about it and Lucy cut her off then went off on one about how Lucy gets it all the time and she doesn’t act like that

At this point it’s just comedy

Rubes, goes live with as much facts and evidence as Kat.and Kirsty.. Rubes believes she finds out stuff on everyone, none of which are valid.
Rubes just wants the gifts! She calls others beg she one of the worst ones!. If you're that boring you need Lucy n Bryan for content, stream them- dualing Lucy if you're a hater is for one thing and one thing only- the boxing game gifts.
And let's not forget, Rubes goes for Lucy and Bryan yet her "best mate " Cara was run off the app for mocking child abuse whilst on live!! ....enough said.
I agree with you Cara mocked child abuse come of and left Nicki to pick up all the bad vibes on what Cara said the only time Cara come on is when she on instergram with rubes

I’m glad others got the same vibe from rubes

when she was with Irish (if it was genuine or not) she would sit on lives openly talking to loads of men and reading it all out. I don’t object to talking to the opposite sex but she went too far in my opinion

also she constantly duels Lucy as she knows she will get loads of gifts

why would you want your face etc up next to some one you claim is a peadophile?

also encourages Lucy to keep coming on and accepting the dual as she knows she will also get gifts

madness the whole thing they need there heads banging together
Let me just tell you this know rubes ent all there she is not the angle that. Load of ppl think she is she as distroyed and mocked most people on tik tok with mental health and depression she just outs people becuase she as nothing better too do she hardly get the views that she wants she never gets gifted and that is why she needs Lucy she mocks Lucy and bru Bry for the money and most of you don't see that

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What happened with the whole Kate drama and why is she now being a bloody victim
Basically Kate's GF told Lucy people were accounts of her dead grandad and Lucy's attitude was well I have had worse made about me! She didn't give a tit. Then Kate started getting hate for being Lucy's mate ( she never was she is another beg who was loving the gifts from battling Lucy ) she is now playing stupid saying she knew nothing about them... I call bullshit! Everyone knows what they are about. She heard Bryan and Lucy say some awful stuff but that didn't faze her.