Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Bryan on the live telling ppl to go to tiktak and see what is being said about them. He is deluded or obviously just as usual choosing not to take any notice about what has been said about him šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I get the feeling he has support here šŸ¤­šŸ˜³ erm no Bryan we do not support you or your gf
No. People donā€™t ā€œsupportā€ them.
But people have seen the light and the bullying that goes on. Bryan is vile yes, I canā€™t stand him. But nobody deserves to be bullied on the level that they get.

Reactions: 9
No. People donā€™t ā€œsupportā€ them.
But people have seen the light and the bullying that goes on. Bryan is vile yes, I canā€™t stand him. But nobody deserves to be bullied on the level that they get.
This is the type of post Bryan sees and then assumes that people on here support him.

Reactions: 2
This is the type of post Bryan sees and then assumes that people on here support him.
In the thread I follow itā€™s made very clear we donā€™t support either of them. We just donā€™t believe in bullying people all day every day.

Reactions: 5
In the thread I follow itā€™s made very clear we donā€™t support either of them. We just donā€™t believe in bullying people all day every day.
I didn't say you support them. But Bryan and Lucy are very stupid people and probably think they do have support because of the amount people on Tattle that hate Kirsty and her gang. Plus they have their sad little fans commenting on their lives telling them to look at kirstys thread on here.

Reactions: 1
They are just getting worse! Tonight a vulnerable disable man (he has cerebral palsy) said he had been sick in her comments and her and her mods were taking the piss out of him being nasty to him! All the preaching about no bullying!

Reactions: 2
It's just dawned on me that Lucy acts the way she does, i.e. like a baby, because Bryan obviously has a baby fetish.

She talks like a baby most of the time, plays with toys, is assessedšŸ¤£ with Disney and even has her own dummy and sucky cup. It's obvious that Bryan has gradually turned her into an infant over time because if you look at older photos of her she seems normal looking.

He really is a grotesque and vile scumbag.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's just dawned on me that Lucy acts the way she does, i.e. like a baby, because Bryan obviously has a baby fetish.

She talks like a baby most of the time, plays with toys, is assessedšŸ¤£ with Disney and even has her own dummy and sucky cup. It's obvious that Bryan has gradually turned her into an infant over time because if you look at older photos of her she seems normal looking.

He really is a grotesque and vile scumbag.
She also thinks it will get her more attention as most ppl live babies. Well apart from them who left thereā€™s in a mother and baby unit. Or broke their kids arm.
on a side note lol I wonder why Bryanā€™s mum hates Lucy and wonā€™t have her in the house? I bet she knows some secrets!

Reactions: 3
Does no-one else remember the people saying that he trapped her in little space

Also I am slightly concerned about Bryan's obsession with anal and rape like its unhealthy and he possibly needs to talk to someone

Not a sympathiser at all but it had to be said

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does no-one else remember the people saying that he trapped her in little space

Also I am slightly concerned about Bryan's obsession with anal and rape like its unhealthy and he possibly needs to talk to someone

Not a sympathiser at all but it had to be said
Is he obsessed with that? I never knew

• Haha
Letā€™s not start with the blaming just him as she just sits there and laughs at him she is just as bad as him! There is noway I would let my o/h speak to women the way she lets Bwybwy! And remember every one she isnā€™t scared of him if anything she is the abuser of the relationship šŸ˜

I saw a bit of their live yesterday and he was snapping at her because she had admitted they were eating subway. He was shouting the C word and go F your mum over comments being written. TT didn't accept that as a violation šŸ™„
Oh and I saw the Tattle Life account asking if Lucy was having a nice day šŸ‘€šŸ˜†

Honestly Bryanā€™s little snigger when they have a comeback to something makes my vagina shrivel up inside itself :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Lucy has a rogue mod that is literally blocking everyone that even pops in to her live ffs.

I haven't really followed the whole tit show in the last few days but have they turned on some 16 year old boy that Lucy was duelling on live?

Omg Lucy is going steam with her lies tonight!
Hernias donā€™t stop u walking u stop u walking!
You had teeth last year so they didnā€™t fall out when u was a kid. And I canā€™t even remember the rest of the crap.

Omg Lucy is going steam with her lies tonight!
Hernias donā€™t stop u walking u stop u walking!
You had teeth last year so they didnā€™t fall out when u was a kid. And I canā€™t even remember the rest of the crap.
My fave thing is old JuicyLucys lies..
Sne can't ever remember what she's said!

I'm amazed that hernias can stop you from walking... must tell my auntie that. šŸ˜‚

• Haha