Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that Irish is a very odd character. I used to think he was alright and quite funny but not anymore. There’s just something off about him

Reactions: 6
Is Irish trans or is he just a very feminine looking guy. I've noticed rubes misgendering him a few times

Reactions: 1
Rubes, goes live with as much facts and evidence as Kat.and Kirsty.. Rubes believes she finds out stuff on everyone, none of which are valid.
Rubes just wants the gifts! She calls others beg she one of the worst ones!. If you're that boring you need Lucy n Bryan for content, stream them- dualing Lucy if you're a hater is for one thing and one thing only- the boxing game gifts.
And let's not forget, Rubes goes for Lucy and Bryan yet her "best mate " Cara was run off the app for mocking child abuse whilst on live!! ....enough said.

Kat smith needs to be put down. She comes with as much facts as Nicki and Sugartits combined, and thats very telling.

He’s said before that he isn’t, I remember a lot of people were asking him.
he is trans, i'm not sure why he's denying it now.

Irish has always struck me as a very weird little boy. Not at uni, no job, no college, and seemingly no friends apart from his space raider girlfriend. He sits in that dark room all day, with his smelly mask, it would be somewhat tolerable if he was charismatic or funny, but that's not the case.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard this, not saying he isn’t. So is he f2m? He used to make me laugh but something has changed.
yes he's a trans man, he used to have it in his bio too with the trans flag. not sure why he's covering it up, but it's clear he's not biologically male so he's not fooling anyone

Reactions: 5
Rubes and her group bullying an Innocent girl on Instagram right now

They are telling her to kill herself
One day, god forbid, it’s going to happen. duck these horrible bastards. I’m sorry for the language but nobody has the right to tell someone to kill themselves. Absolute scum.

• Heart
Still, does not and never will justify telling someone to kill themselves. Wtaf.
Still no reason to tell someone to kill themselves no matter what. Also made it clear she doesn't support Lucy
Funny how Lucy can literally do it every night and none of her fans bat an eyelid. I was watching a live the other day and she was telling Billy that she can't wait for him to die and that she'll celebrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Funny how Lucy can literally do it every night and none of her fans bat an eyelid. I was watching a live the other day and she was telling Billy that she can't wait for him to die and that she'll celebrate.
Exactly this!! Lucy and Bryan tell ppl on the daily to kill themselves and do obscene things to children but oh no let’s all support them because they say they have special needs and are vulnerable not bloody vulnerable when it comes to making children or calling to get other ppls kids and animals (although Chloe is a tit bleep and her and jay don’t deserve animals) taken away or to abuse the benefits system or when it comes to begging on tt all day and pushing the bloody wishlist 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So Tattle's favourite wrongun is currently doxing somebody on live, it might be the right person or could he the wrong person but we all know her fans think it's acceptable for her to do it but it's disgusting and vile if someone else does it.

Reactions: 2
So Tattle's favourite wrongun is currently doxing somebody on live, it might be the right person or could he the wrong person but we all know her fans think it's acceptable for her to do it but it's disgusting and vile if someone else does it.
They are all as bad as each other tbh. It's been set up to cause drama! You're not too bright are you.

Reactions: 4
Yup but all hail lord and lady scummers they can do and say as they choose because of their fake disabilities 😳

Reactions: 3