LucyLou/Lucy Carmody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot ash knew my sex life in order to call me a slag hahaha. I am, a big one 🤣🤣🤣
Kat slater quote
I didn’t become a little bit of a slag… I became a total slag🙌
Wow!! Please don’t listen to any of that im sure you won’t but .. im sorry your body count looks over 100 because you are PRETTY. What a shame girls like them two have to reach 😂😂 this is what thy think when they see clean pretty girls. Im sure you are an amazing mum too

Reactions: 4
Yessssss Dani!! Welcome to the dark side!

Ash is a big a trog as Lucy. All she does on Snapchat is beg for money. ‘Anyone lend me £20’

• Haha
Yessssss Dani!! Welcome to the dark side!

Ash is a big a trog as Lucy. All she does on Snapchat is beg for money. ‘Anyone lend me £20’
That's embarrassing 😳 why beg just go out and get a job 🙄 stop popping out kids you can't look after

How am I only just seeing the resemblance between Rodger and loopy Lucy???? 🤯 🤯🤯🤯

Forgot ash knew my sex life in order to call me a slag hahaha. I am, a big one 🤣🤣🤣
Kat slater quote
I didn’t become a little bit of a slag… I became a total slag🙌
HOW OH HOW IS THIS UGLY ASS bleep TALKING ABOUT BODY COUNT?!? Ashley not only do you claim every form of mental health under the sun but didn’t you JUST TWO WEEKS AGO send nudes to another man whilst in a relationship with the father of your children? Don’t you post on TikTok pretty much daily that you’re actively trying to get pregnant when you literally do duck all with the ones you’ve got?? Don’t you slag loopy Lucy off on a daily basis? Don’t sit there acting like you’re best of friends and oh so perfect when it couldn’t be more further from the truth! Let’s hope your teaching your daughter to be a classy individual, teaching her that she doesn’t need to continuously spit out children just so she doesn’t have to work. I mean have you ever actually paid tax? National insurance? Nope instead you’re sat on your flat ass everyday claiming mental health and spitting out baby after baby. Absolute woman.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If Leo’s supposed to be private funny how on one of her many facebook accounts she’s got pics of him, one currently her cover photo now before making a new account a few hours ago 😂

Anything you put out on the internet is there forever and can be shared around, why doesn’t she get this bleeping dumb witch police won’t do anything to that girl

God I can’t stand her scarecrow looking ass 😒😒😒😑

Reactions: 3
If Leo’s supposed to be private funny how on one of her many facebook accounts she’s got pics of him, one currently her cover photo now before making a new account a few hours ago 😂
He is all over her mummyupdates tiktok she put him up after see said she wasn't going to

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've never followed Ash so don't know the ins and out of her but I have seen that she has publicly apologized to the young girl, hope she apologizes to Dani too, I do gain a tiny bit of respect for someone when they see they were wrong and holds there hands up and apologies fair play to her for doing the right thing, that's something Lucy wouldn't do she just lies more and makes it worse for herself and makes herself look a even bigger dick!

I've never followed Ash so don't know the ins and out of her but I have seen that she has publicly apologized to the young girl, hope she apologizes to Dani too, I do gain a tiny bit of respect for someone when they see they were wrong and holds there hands up and apologies fair play to her for doing the right thing, that's something Lucy wouldn't do she just lies more and makes it worse for herself and makes herself look a even bigger dick!
Ash just seems to believe everything Lucy says, god knows why as they’ve slagged each other off on here. Fair play to ash for apologising but still she shouldn’t believe thing Lucy tells her. Could never have friends like them two.

ED40404E-C160-40CC-87A3-1BBF881967F0.jpeg

No you’re not lucy, you was doing a foundation year before picking what to do you’re not exactly qualified and had training in social work. Also thought you’re leaving? Why she stick her nose in everything

View attachment 633881

No you’re not lucy, you was doing a foundation year before picking what to do you’re not exactly qualified and had training in social work. Also thought you’re leaving? Why she stick her nose in everything
She isnt currently studying in social Work as she has left uni cuz of her "mental health" as she says so another lie Lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 633881

She’s doing working with children, young people and families. The first two years are foundation then you can do the third year to make it an honours degree or go o to social work, children’s nursing etc.

She’s not going back because she dive bombed the first year, didn’t pass any assignments and didn’t even attempt her placement.

Uni (as do her cohort) also have knowledge of her TikTok antics and this tattle thread, I’m assuming they think she isn’t the right fit for the course.

• Wow
She’s doing working with children, young people and families. The first two years are foundation then you can do the third year to make it an honours degree or go o to social work, children’s nursing etc.

She’s not going back because she dive bombed the first year, didn’t pass any assignments and didn’t even attempt her placement.

Uni (as do her cohort) also have knowledge of her TikTok antics and this tattle thread, I’m assuming they think she isn’t the right fit for the course.

Hahahahha. Karma is a witch

Oh I thought it was something like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.