LucyLou/Lucy Carmody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guys I’ve been reading this page for a while, and must admit some comments was really harsh, I’ve been following Lucy for a while now and some of you may of seen my comments.. but I’ve unfollowed her now after seeing her comments on Krystals tik tok, I’ve always been the first to jump to Lucy’s defence, I never spoke to the girl, she’s someone I followed for a while and felt sorry for her, some of you have probably warned me and told me what’s she like, and I didn’t listen, and wow do I feel like an idiot now. So I do apologise everyone for not listening to the warnings, but her comments have crossed the line with me now.

Reactions: 12
Well I commented on her ask me a question tik tok and said

“explain why you said you hadn’t been on a bus since lockdown and when confronted you said it was a taxi but tattle life proved it wasn’t”

aaaannnd I’m blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well guys I’ve been reading this page for a while, and must admit some comments was really harsh, I’ve been following Lucy for a while now and some of you may of seen my comments.. but I’ve unfollowed her now after seeing her comments on Krystals tik tok, I’ve always been the first to jump to Lucy’s defence, I never spoke to the girl, she’s someone I followed for a while and felt sorry for her, some of you have probably warned me and told me what’s she like, and I didn’t listen, and wow do I feel like an idiot now. So I do apologise everyone for not listening to the warnings, but her comments have crossed the line with me now.
I was the same when I first saw her , jumped in to defend her, then I saw rude she was to people, then noticed the lies and the constant change of stories, I really think she needs professional help , the way she behaves is not normal!

Name suggestion for next thread

Loopy Lou , ask about her plates and she will get the police on you!

Reactions: 3
I was the same when I first saw her , jumped in to defend her, then I saw rude she was to people, then noticed the lies and the constant change of stories, I really think she needs professional help , the way she behaves is not normal!

Name suggestion for next thread

Loopy Lou , ask about her plates and she will get the police on you!
Agreed! I was always defending her too! But I've seen her true colours everyone does eventually and I'm sorry dani it took for her to comment on that girls post I don't even know krystal or anything that happens I just couldn't believe what Lucy said myself but at least all the proof is on this website for people to see what she can't delete... she always says say it to my face blah and when you do she just blocks you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Indeed it isn’t, I felt sorry for her, young mum, not a lot of friends, i was so quick to defend her with every hate comment she received. But for her, someone who claims to be sick of the hate, bully’s, mum shaming, to then go onto someone’s page who is clearly struggling and no-one knows the reasons why Krystal lost her son, forced adoption maybe; we don’t know, but for her, to leave comments like that a mum shame and says she deserves everything she gets, disgusted me that has

And I did leave a comment stating her friend ash lost a child to the system once also, I’ve heard it a few times, whether it’s true or not, I don’t know. But if it is, how can Lucy even have the audacity to comment something like that on someone’s page when her friend lost her child to ss. Baffles me

Reactions: 7
The comment she made about how the girl should be out fighting for her child back, not sitting on her bed.. what on earth does she expect her to be doing? Camping outside social services offices ffs.

No doubt she will make up a lie and say these screen shots are fake and it's not her commenting and it's a fake account like she normally does

Reactions: 6
Indeed it isn’t, I felt sorry for her, young mum, not a lot of friends, i was so quick to defend her with every hate comment she received. But for her, someone who claims to be sick of the hate, bully’s, mum shaming, to then go onto someone’s page who is clearly struggling and no-one knows the reasons why Krystal lost her son, forced adoption maybe; we don’t know, but for her, to leave comments like that a mum shame and says she deserves everything she gets, disgusted me that has

And I did leave a comment stating her friend ash lost a child to the system once also, I’ve heard it a few times, whether it’s true or not, I don’t know. But if it is, how can Lucy even have the audacity to comment something like that on someone’s page when her friend lost her child to ss. Baffles me
If you read the whole thread I’m sure it says somewhere that Lucy actually reported her ‘friend’ ash to social services

If she does say it’s not her and they are fake, ive just screen recorded. It’s her real profile. Gosh I’m such an idiot for believing her bullshit🥺🤣

Oops won’t let me add video🤣 I’ll send it to anyone who wants it incase she tries to use that excuse

Attachments

• Haha
It’s the slating 30 year old mummy’s for me 😂. What’s wrong with being in my 30’s someone please tell me 😂

Reactions: 6
If she does say it’s not her and they are fake, ive just screen recorded. It’s her real profile. Gosh I’m such an idiot for believing her bullshit🥺🤣

Oops won’t let me add video🤣 I’ll send it to anyone who wants it incase she tries to use that excuse
Remember when she denied the screen shots about the pregancy on her profile well she comments on the video saying that the screen shots were old but the person uploaded proof of the date and then she denied saying it was her commenting then when she did admit the sceeen shots was real but not the date but the proof for posted she is the biggest liar ever

Reactions: 2
Ash said she signed the child over
lucy said she lost them through abuse
Lost or signed them over. Very confused 🤣
They are both are bunch of liars and call social services on each other wouldn't want friends like that!

Reactions: 2
Forgot ash knew my sex life in order to call me a slag hahaha. I am, a big one 🤣🤣🤣
Kat slater quote
I didn’t become a little bit of a slag… I became a total slag🙌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Forgot ash knew my sex life in order to call me a slag hahaha. I am, a big one 🤣🤣🤣
Kat slater quote
I didn’t become a little bit of a slag… I became a total slag🙌
Good old ash. There both as bad as each other. See Lucy’s been on aswell tonight. Ash goes on about trolling/bullying yet she’s the one that told someone to go play in the road.vile cretin she is 🤢

Good old ash. There both as bad as each other. See Lucy’s been on aswell tonight. Ash goes on about trolling/bullying yet she’s the one that told someone to go play in the road.vile cretin she is 🤢
I can’t believe she has the cheek to mention your weight. Best thing to do is keep reporting the skank.

Last edited:

I can’t believe she has the cheek to mention your weight. Best thing to do is keep reporting the skank.
Honestly comments about my weight don’t bother me, she clearly is bothered about the comments made against her. I’m made of tough stuff, and Lucy and that creature don’t bother me🤣 Very strange individuals

Guys I’m messaging Ash now, at least she has the decency to speak and explain etc, not that her life story has anything to do with me ( that’s her personal thing you know) I hate arguing with people, but as far as Lucy is concerned, I’ve noticed what a sly little girl she is.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.