LucyLou/Lucy Carmody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's people's thoughts on this girl? She comes up constantly seems to always be in a drama and has to post videos all about 'why can't we nornalise this or that' another tiktoker who doesn't seem to wash often and claims she's too busy being single mum

Reactions: 6
Is she the one with red hair and wonky fringe? I think I've only just come across her
Hahahah yes that’s the beaut.also has periodontitis yet claims she brushes her teeth. Always needs reassurance/from professionals that’s she’s an excellent mum 😂 yet does nothing with her kid, all she does is sit on Tik tok all day replying to hate comments that she can’t even keep up with. Compulsive lier aswell

Reactions: 7
What's people's thoughts on this girl? She comes up constantly seems to always be in a drama and has to post videos all about 'why can't we nornalise this or that' another tiktoker who doesn't seem to wash often and claims she's too busy being single mum
Absolute car crash. She is filthy, her house is filthy and her poor son looks malnourished and half dead. Claims that everyone tells her she is an amazing mum but most days she doesn't even get out of bed

Reactions: 6
Honestly I've never known anyone need so much validation. She has an obsession with the fact social services hasn't removed her son and for someone who apparently has no issues she sure as tit is in constant communication with her health visitor. She LOVES the hate. And the way she called her mum a kidnapper and abuser a few weeks ago was worrying

Reactions: 8
Hahahah yes that’s the beaut.also has periodontitis yet claims she brushes her teeth. Always needs reassurance/from professionals that’s she’s an excellent mum 😂 yet does nothing with her kid, all she does is sit on Tik tok all day replying to hate comments that she can’t even keep up with. Compulsive lier aswell
Her story about the baby daddy changes 4 times a day

Reactions: 4
Don't believe for a second a single story story says about him. That phone is glued to her hand she replies so quickly shes got a serious social media addiction and it's so toxic for her she can't handle it.
If things don't go her way on it she dirty deletes. Like the one yesterday about celebrating fathers day

Reactions: 3
Did any one catch her live two Saturdays ago? She was on with this lad and they were basically having cyber sex it was disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Honestly I've never known anyone need so much validation. She has an obsession with the fact social services hasn't removed her son and for someone who apparently has no issues she sure as tit is in constant communication with her health visitor. She LOVES the hate. And the way she called her mum a kidnapper and abuser a few weeks ago was worrying
I have the screen shots off that conversation. Apparently social have been found recently but she’s denying it. And what’s with her still having PND it’s just depression surely now after 2 years having a kid. She’s a state and like I’ve said needs a good scrub with bleach

Her story about the baby daddy changes 4 times a day
She’s full of tit. A good lier needs to remember what’s already been said she can’t remember tit. She enjoys all the hate aswell throws the bullying card at them yet sometimes people are genuinely trying to help and she just snaps. As with baby dad surely social or whoever can put into place contact centres they don’t just dismiss the dad. I don’t know as never been in that situation but if dad wants contact there always contact centre

I've seen her post hate on other people's tiktok videos before about their houses being untidy etc

She really always just seems to post videos that she knows will cause drama and hate

Reactions: 1
Lol her glow up video!! I'm still waiting for the glow up!! Apparently she's a bad witch lol yeah ok!!

Reactions: 4
I see she is asking about new business ideas. Not when your house is minging love
She hasn’t the first clue about starting a business.it won’t go far if it happens. Also need to mention in the glow up video how someone said she looks like Jess glynne 😂 where tf are they looking more like a horse but then that’s and insult to the horse

• Haha
This girl is tapped and I believe seriously needs help! The lies , and change of story every 5 mins , the rudeness to people who try and help her, her behaviour is so concerning, also she can't look after herself , I don't know if anyone else saw her hair a few months ago and how matted it was at the back ? Then she clearly cut the Mat's out cause you can see the short bits at back where she's done it.

Reactions: 5
Also I think she makes fake accounts and trolls herself for attention!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.