LucyLou/Lucy Carmody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people just aren’t cut out for uni. It’s very clear to me that Lucy has a learning delay and would not succeed academically. I don’t know why she went to uni in the first place when it is so painfully obvious she just isn’t quite all there.
So tutors she only see's via a screen are making her miserable. Is that code for I was failing the course?

Reactions: 2
What is she publicly apologising for ? I feel like I must have missed something!
For being an absolutely vile witch to another young girl. I don’t actually know what happened with the other girl but summat like her son was took off her and people were saying because she hung him out the window. I’m staying out of that one, but Lucy was just bullying her messaging her and her family. Basically Lucy just being a bully yet she preaches about us ‘bullies’. Know for a fact if I was that other girl who’s she apologised to I would accept it lucy should of just kept her goat mouth shut from the start and not get involved, just like the freak that is ash.

For being an absolutely vile witch to another young girl. I don’t actually know what happened with the other girl but summat like her son was took off her and people were saying because she hung him out the window. I’m staying out of that one, but Lucy was just bullying her messaging her and her family. Basically Lucy just being a bully yet she preaches about us ‘bullies’. Know for a fact if I was that other girl who’s she apologised to I would accept it lucy should of just kept her goat mouth shut from the start and not get involved, just like the freak that is ash.
Just to let you know there is a new thread for Lucy as this one ended

Reactions: 1

Just to let you know there is a new thread for Lucy as this one ended
I can't find it x

Does anyone else get annoyed at the fact she says she’s been sent things that are on tattle life like no love you sit and watch this thread all day long 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get annoyed at the fact she says she’s been sent things that are on tattle life like no love you sit and watch this thread all day long 🤣🤣🤣
We've got a new thread lucylou #2 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.