LucyLou/Lucy Carmody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot ash knew my sex life in order to call me a slag hahaha. I am, a big one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Kat slater quote
I didnā€™t become a little bit of a slagā€¦ I became a total slagšŸ™Œ
I have just sat here at read everything she has and I am beyond disgusted so because she has the wee one she is a good mum. Sorry no it doesn't there is parents out there that still have their child and that child isn't safe don't come out there lucy and say your a good mum because you have your child. To speak to someone who has just lost her child the way you just did. You are vile. You do the bare minimum for your son you lie constantly you go as far as saying your mum abused you that's vile. You are an immature little brat. The whole fake pregnancy lol you couldn't even keep up with that lie. Your story changes about Leo dad. The fact your going to tell your son what is dad apparently done is wrong your so nieve thinking Leo won't go looking for him and find out for him self instead of his mum poisoning in with lies. Then you talk about pnd how you have it so bad that you can't take Leo out or you use covid but there you are at a club partying while your mum watches your child again. That is some major anxiety you have lou. You don't have basic hygiene and you can talk about this ginger hair shot how it's ment to be fuzzy lol no babe it's cause you have damaged it and you can see how damaged it is. Your a vile person I don't follow you now my eyes are open šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 9
Good read tomorrow gals xx
She has been reported to the police I can't believe she has Done that what a vile thing to do. Lucy you will see this. How would you feel if someone done that to you. You preach about supporting eachother and you go do this.

Reactions: 1
Some people just arenā€™t cut out for uni. Itā€™s very clear to me that Lucy has a learning delay and would not succeed academically. I donā€™t know why she went to uni in the first place when it is so painfully obvious she just isnā€™t quite all there.

Reactions: 7
She's still commenting on her videos!! Leave the girl alone Lucy is such a hypocrite she really is... she doesn't like it when it happens to her but she can do it to other people

Lucy always says you don't know someone from a tik tok video and shouldn't judge and yet what is she doing?? I don't know krystal only just saw her video today and Lucy commented on it!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it's okay for queen Lucy to do stuff but it's not okay when it happens to her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

There's more someone else piped up

Lucy is back on her main lucy_car5 šŸ¤§šŸ¤§
She has got a cheek hasn't she šŸ˜³ she shouldn't be proud she KEPT her kids only be proud of you never had social involed in the first place and is this lucy mom shaming wow what a hypocrite

Reactions: 3
I really hope lucy gets help. Leo needs to be with her mum. She's not mentally stable for him. Am sorry she spent Ā£900 on a phone that money could have went onto Leo and putting more things in his room.

Reactions: 4
Actually had to go write on her tt where she says if any mom or dad is struggling they can speak to her wow why would anyone want to talk to her if they are struggling. I cant actually believe she has written that when she is far far far from a perfect mom

I really hope lucy gets help. Leo needs to be with her mum. She's not mentally stable for him. Am sorry she spent Ā£900 on a phone that money could have went onto Leo and putting more things in his room.
This! She claims heā€™s ā€œhappyā€ā€™with his room but heā€™s 2 bleeping years old, he wonā€™t know what other kids his age have and he has to just deal with it. Not hard to get some shelves in there for teddies or books, and an actual wardrobe or cupboard for his clothes. Itā€™s disgusting and no excuse theyā€™ve been living there for months now poor little boy

Thinks about herself constantly, gone and blown Ā£45 on herself for eyelash extensions too now when sheā€™s apparently not going back to uni and she will no longer get the 3k?? Should be saving money for when she has to budget now

Reactions: 5
Wow that was a lot of reading šŸ˜± the girl really is tapped, Lucy you need serious help!
Have to say though one thing I didn't agree with was the girl putting the picture of Leo up even though Lucy has previously plastered him all over social media,I just don't agree with posting other people's kids pictures online, apart from that spot on.

Reactions: 2
4D25625A-5E53-4F9D-B08D-FBA98C3C2128.png

Omg lucyā€™s now messaging that girls family?? Nosey witch whyā€™s she getting involved on a random girls lifešŸ¤® also no I donā€™t know how to make a new thread either šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yep the biggest hypocrite I knowšŸ˜…. It annoys me on that one comment where she admitted what she heard, she didnā€™t know if it was true or not, and said she ā€œwill apologise if it wasnā€™t trueā€ā€¦ but likeā€¦ why comment on something that serious if youā€™re not sure itā€™s true? She wouldnā€™t like it and would threaten us with police if we said something like that.

LMAO SHES GETTING ALL ARSEY AND THREATENING POLICE BECAUSE SOMDONE SAID SHE HIT LEO ON LIVE AND SHES SAYING THERES NO PROOF AND NOT TO SAY ITā€¦. LUCY WTF ARE U DOING WITH THIS OTHER GIRL??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ absolute knobhead get a life

Honestly comments about my weight donā€™t bother me, she clearly is bothered about the comments made against her. Iā€™m made of tough stuff, and Lucy and that creature donā€™t bother mešŸ¤£ Very strange individuals

Guys Iā€™m messaging Ash now, at least she has the decency to speak and explain etc, not that her life story has anything to do with me ( thatā€™s her personal thing you know) I hate arguing with people, but as far as Lucy is concerned, Iā€™ve noticed what a sly little girl she is.
Honestly comments about my weight donā€™t bother me, she clearly is bothered about the comments made against her. Iā€™m made of tough stuff, and Lucy and that creature donā€™t bother mešŸ¤£ Very strange individuals
Honestly donā€™t bother with ash either sheā€™s just as bad as Lucy. Seen her comment how she snapped over something in that girls post, howā€™s about ash do t get involved but no itā€™s happened to ash so she has to stick her nose in it

Some people just arenā€™t cut out for uni. Itā€™s very clear to me that Lucy has a learning delay and would not succeed academically. I donā€™t know why she went to uni in the first place when it is so painfully obvious she just isnā€™t quite all there.
For the money, why do you think she hasnā€™t left yet, as soon as she leave that money stops

My replyā€™s to her on krystals posts.
I feel very silly now for not listening
Iā€™ve seen comments from you before defending when Lucy is in the wrong but Iā€™m really glad you see it now. The lies, ridiculous! Most recent one that shocked me was the whole bus situation?? Making out shes been too anxious when she got on one week before. My mum was agoraphobic and was never taken seriously.. this is why! Unbelievable she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.