Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier in this thread we were saying it looks like she married him out of convenience, he was from the right type of family for her (wealthy, posh), all her friends were settling down etc… no I don’t get the impression they are wildly in love or particularly well suited but maybe they are and that just doesn’t come across on social media.
I think there might be a slight element of hubby not being conventionally handsome, and so she keeps him on the down-low.
He’s certainly not show-offable/grammable in the same way as bad boy photographer Jamie Wright.

Reactions: 4
I think there might be a slight element of hubby not being conventionally handsome, and so she keeps him on the down-low.
He’s certainly not show-offable/grammable in the same way as bad boy photographer Jamie Wright.
That’s so sad if it’s the case!

I think also that he might be the one who is "ashamed". He comes from an old-money rich English family, very posh I'm sure, and it is certain that in those circles having an influencer wife is not something to brag about. I can see people in his status being critical about it as they would deem it as a non-smart/serious occupation. And as money is not an issue for them, they would also be unimpressed by her income.

So to me, I think it's more plausible that he has a no gram policy..

Reactions: 3
I’m curious to see what state her hair will be in after she removes the ratty extensions 😬

She was trying way too hard in the y2k red top/baggy jeans combo, it totally aged her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she could look nice with a shorter haircut! I don’t know why she’s afraid of it, maybe Gubbarah doesn’t like it

Reactions: 2
She looked great when her hair was shorter and she had a darker root. The Worzel Gummidge look is doing her complexion no favours

Reactions: 5
Christ what’s that ugly red and grey outfit all about?! She just chucks on anything she’s been asked to advertise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Boden partnership is laughable! So inauthentic. It may even be worse than the J Crew ADs. She’ll be trying to flog us jeans from GAP next 💀

How would you even describe her style at the moment? One minute she’s dressing like a teenager in her y2k get up and the next she’s advertising Boden. Her hair in her latest post looks like my spaniels dog ears when they need grooming

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Money on her buying a beach house next? She keeps hinting at it and she's pinning loads of beach house interiors.
Another house for her to own and barely live in.
Guess she's got to keep the content going if she's gonna make the transition to interiors

Reactions: 3
Did anyone get Lucy's new newsletter this morning? Very underwhelming.
it had gone into my spam folder :ROFLMAO:

Don't like the colours/font and it doesn't look good on a phone, some of the type is barely big enough to read. As for the content, meh, but then i only signed up out of curiosity anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her home just doesn’t look lived in… something about it doesn’t come together well. Especially the sitting room, it should look cosy but if doesn’t.

Reactions: 1