Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate if she’s working with J Crew while they’re also working with massive flop Lizzy Hadfield

Reactions: 2
I just watched LucyWilliamsHome stories about her discussing a book she thrifted in Hay on Wye and I immediately wanted to buy the same book as she made it sound so great. No ads or sponsors, just something that she was genuinely interested in. I totally get that an influencers job is to work with brands, but it was so refreshing to get a glimpse of personality for a change. This is the kind of content I’ve missed from Lucy

Reactions: 5
She's really one of those people who looks incredibly plain without makeup

Reactions: 4
I found her very plain and to me, it came across as look at all these designs I’m going to rip off. Didn’t watch all of it

It seems the influencers who have the most gifted facials seem to have very average looking skin!
Facials aren’t actually great for your skin! Especially too many of them

Reactions: 2
I was thinking how refreshing it is to see a story with an influencer makeup/filter free
It was quite refreshing but also a terrible testimony for all those blood expensive #gifted facials she gets! I thought she looked much older than she is

Reactions: 3
What all of them?!

It just drives me crazy, that she’s basically a curator not a designer. All of her jewellery was “inspired” and now this interiors tit

Reactions: 1
Are we really still shocked by her holidays? She pushes up in the double digits for a single post on ig. Not to mention missoma which must be her main meal ticket. All the trips especially the weekenders are press trips. Clothes, furniture, date nights at restaurants and even bloody groceries sometimes are gifted. Plus the old money husband. They aren’t struggling and probably have hardly any outgoings, no real 9-5. I'd forever be on my jollies too

Reactions: 8
I love how she's suddenly making the point that she's been working remotely for the last two weeks in Cornwall. Not on holiday again at all.

Reactions: 4
Lucy Williams talking about her home Reno again

• Sad
Reactions: 1