Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is smug. The latest Greece stories are getting too much for me, might have to unfollow 😂

Reactions: 1
God she is smug. The latest Greece stories are getting too much for me, might have to unfollow 😂
‘I’m so behind sharing everything from Andros except for the daily posts, stories and ADs, because y’know, it’s soooo good to switch off and lose track of time!’

Reactions: 3
I do think she takes great holiday photos, but I'm pretty sure she's said she's found "the place" about 27 times now :LOL:

and that horrible necklace with the heart on it is the kind of thing that would only look acceptable on someone rich.

Reactions: 2
Think it’s a bit late for factor 50 on her face now, the damage is done.

• Haha
I know. I wonder if she's reading here.

I do also wonder how much sales come from her wearing a random item once. She wears brands I've never heard of but also look quite high end. As much as I like a lot of it I wouldn't risk buying anything that expensive from a brand I hadn't heard of. Maybe I'm just not in the know.

I know. I wonder if she's reading here.

I do also wonder how much sales come from her wearing a random item once. She wears brands I've never heard of but also look quite high end. As much as I like a lot of it I wouldn't risk buying anything that expensive from a brand I hadn't heard of. Maybe I'm just not in the know.
I've been wondering if she'd read this thread too, she's mentioned the sun damage thing quite a lot in her past couple of days's stories.

I'm guessing that for the smaller brands with expensive products, it only takes a few sales to make a difference, so working with an influencer like her (who has a large but not overwhelming following) probably works out well for them. as opposed to working with celebs where the demand can be too much to keep up with.

I think she might be reading here as well.

I suppose you're right some of these independent brands look great but a lot just seem too expensive to take a risk. She definitely has a knack for making clothes look good. Unfortunately I don't lead her lifestyle but I do love her style.

I've been wondering if she'd read this thread too, she's mentioned the sun damage thing quite a lot in her past couple of days's stories.

I'm guessing that for the smaller brands with expensive products, it only takes a few sales to make a difference, so working with an influencer like her (who has a large but not overwhelming following) probably works out well for them. as opposed to working with celebs where the demand can be too much to keep up with.
That is interesting she spoke about her upper lip pigmentation after it was mentioned here!

She’s gone very Rosie Londoner with this Q&A, dishing out words of wisdom!

• Haha
I'm a similar age to her but I just cannot take "advice" seriously when it comes from someone with that lifestyle and seemingly endless supplies of money

Reactions: 5
I'm still shocked at how much free designer goods she's sent. Fashion and beauty - it's obscene.

I do like her aesthetic but if she didn't go on holiday or talk about holidays related things would she have anything else?

I do like her aesthetic but if she didn't go on holiday or talk about holidays related things would she have anything else?
She has her house Reno. When that’s done she’ll probably have a baby to provide some more content but maybe the baby influencer market will be saturated by then 😂

• Haha
I'm definitely watching the house renovation, I'm fascinated by how much it must be costing. I'll definitely unfollow if she baby influencer buy I doubt f she'd focus on that. The majority of them are awful. There will be lots of photos of tanned babies 👶