Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Grubb. :unsure:

She spends A LOT of money on household stuff, trinkets, artwork... I don't think these things are gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lucy does have a gift of making a place she visits interesting. I'm not a fan of her skater boi style, but she does dress up well. Something I've noticed is that she has a knack for food -recipes, presentation - it seems like she can throw things together and have it look amazing.

Reactions: 2
I much preferred her old style when it was more girly - I can’t get on board with the oversized / androgynous look. I idolised 2016/2017 Lucy when she used to wear little silky dresses & skirts with T shirts

Reactions: 4
Overall, I do like her -- the privilege can be a bit 😐 but she can't exactly help that and it's not like she pretends to be poor. I enjoy her travel/holiday photos.

I do think though that over the years she's become a bit of a clothes horse who wears anything and everything she's gifted, a lot of which doesn't suit her. I wouldn't really say she has a style any more, which is a shame as I used to love the way she dressed when she first started blogging.
At least she seems to have got rid of those wide leg fendi monogram trousers she kept wearing last year, those things were god awful!

i'm curious about what happened to the brand/business(??) she was setting up, Remotely? she hasn't updated the insta or said anything about it for ages and it was never clear what it was meant to be!

Reactions: 6
Overall, I do like her -- the privilege can be a bit 😐 but she can't exactly help that and it's not like she pretends to be poor. I enjoy her travel/holiday photos.

I do think though that over the years she's become a bit of a clothes horse who wears anything and everything she's gifted, a lot of which doesn't suit her. I wouldn't really say she has a style any more, which is a shame as I used to love the way she dressed when she first started blogging.
At least she seems to have got rid of those wide leg fendi monogram trousers she kept wearing last year, those things were god awful!

i'm curious about what happened to the brand/business(??) she was setting up, Remotely? she hasn't updated the insta or said anything about it for ages and it was never clear what it was meant to be!
That's a good point actually, she started the instagram as though it was going to become a brand and then it never turned into anything more than a photo dump of pics she took from other people's accounts/the internet. Wonder what happened there.

I agree that she just wears a lot of gifted stuff these days so it's harder to see what her true style is. I remember when she had a shoppable "wishlist" on her old blog that was so clearly full of things she definitely would have worn, i loved it all. I know that she gets an almost uncontrollable amount of stuff sent to her for free - she is a friend of a friend, and word has it that she hired two of her mates to essentially become her PAs - they open her packages all day, list her stuff on Depop, return things she doesn't want and sell other things. I also heard that once or twice a year she basically hosts an "open house" for her close friends where they can come and choose anything they want from her huge mountain of stash that she doesn't bother to sell on - clothes, beauty products, bags, perfume, etc - all for free!

Reactions: 7
That's a good point actually, she started the instagram as though it was going to become a brand and then it never turned into anything more than a photo dump of pics she took from other people's accounts/the internet. Wonder what happened there.

I agree that she just wears a lot of gifted stuff these days so it's harder to see what her true style is. I remember when she had a shoppable "wishlist" on her old blog that was so clearly full of things she definitely would have worn, i loved it all. I know that she gets an almost uncontrollable amount of stuff sent to her for free - she is a friend of a friend, and word has it that she hired two of her mates to essentially become her PAs - they open her packages all day, list her stuff on Depop, return things she doesn't want and sell other things. I also heard that once or twice a year she basically hosts an "open house" for her close friends where they can come and choose anything they want from her huge mountain of stash that she doesn't bother to sell on - clothes, beauty products, bags, perfume, etc - all for free!
Wow! I've noticed bloggers that seem that they are from wealthier backgrounds receive loads and loads of very expensive freebies. Kelly Eastwood is another one who can afford the high-tier skincare and clothing that she's gifted.

Thought the night moisturiser she mentioned on her stories sounded good so went to look it up..... £115 for a little tube :LOL: oh to be rich!

Blown away by the level of effort that went into the caption on her latest grid post. No wonder she has to hire her friends to be PAs, she’s a busy gal!

Curious to see how this pans out ☕ Quite stupid for an influencer to travel to an amber list country after the backlash so many got for travelling to Dubai last year. If she’s rich and selfish enough to go then fine but don’t put it on social media because the backlash is inevitable. I bet she won’t be able to resist showing off a bikini shot!

Reactions: 5
she posted yesterday that she's there shooting with Faithfull the Brand. Pretty obvious that she spearheaded the destination choice, seeing as she's been wanging on about missing Greece for months. also why is her dorky bf there too, is he gonna be in the campaign?!

she posted yesterday that she's there shooting with Faithfull the Brand. Pretty obvious that she spearheaded the destination choice, seeing as she's been wanging on about missing Greece for months. also why is her dorky bf there too, is he gonna be in the campaign?!
Ah Faithful the Brand. She brand she loves so much she flogs on Depop a few weeks later 😂
No idea why the bf is there! Presumably nothing else to do.
Her moustache in this makes me feel weird 😬

Attachments

• Wow
she really has got such bad pigmentation and sun damage for her age. also her hair is fried

Seems a bit odd that she didn't post something upfront like "very lucky to be able to travel to Greece for a job" rather than making it look like a holiday that she was trying to keep quiet. maybe worried she'd get backlash either way.

I cant believe how bad she looks in that photo. She's normally so perfect in photos. I do agree with the sun damage. She'll really regret the sunbathing in a few years.