Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emily287

lmao so I've worked out my issue with her adverts for the app. they don't even show you how the app works? like, they don't show you 'here are the features' 'here's how you can adapt it to suit you!' It's just a minute long of LUCY talking about how glorious and fantastic she is 🙄

Reactions: 4

emily287

I knew there was something extremely off about it, it’s this. She could have had them saying a line or two even, in between her lines, but that doesn’t happen. They’re just silent and a bit like house servants or something. It’s creepy
I've never seen it, but isn't that the premise of Get Out? All the non-white people work for the white family but can't speak? I mean, she's appalling!

Reactions: 3

backbabey

She’s just a posh moaning twat with shit and boring content. Complaining about other people’s content.

kissfm

I know this is a gossip site but people who don’t like it must be either the wrong target (ie prefer hiit or glute exercises or not exercising) or are literally just being mad for the sake of being mad.
Nah I was actually obsessed with Lucy when I had the app subscription and even then I thought it was awful. I guess it depends on the device, your karma or just good luck how the app works. I remember in the nobs group there’d be people who’d say the app isn’t very good but since we were all Lucy’s fans it was more of a “Hey girl🥺🥺umm… your app is broken… it’s probably just me though”. I did like the exercises and they did make me enjoy working out but I can’t use the exercises if the app crashes twelve times mid workout.

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
11325590-A099-4E25-9BDA-BD5B4500E6B5.png

So it’s not The Skin+Me you get paid to promote that’s improved your skin then? It’s the £100s of pounds worth of red light equipment 🙄

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
I thought it sounded like she was being sarcastic lol. She also mentioned they were sent a few months ago so maybe Megan gave her a nudge and said please talk about these lol
Yeah maybe! If she was being sarcastic it was in bad taste, her stories have been absolutely mad recently. It's like she's lost the plot

qwerty1996

I'm still dying to know why her and dan broke up lol. They had just moved into that huge (and probably mad expensive) apartment after launching a fitness app together. Seemed super sudden.

Imah

Chatty Member
I’m sorry I just can’t with her anti diet messaging when she is the definition of pretty blonde white girl. Just doesn’t sit right with me

hmsizzle

I was super poorly last night and thinking of things that might make me feel better so obviously I searched for Lucy on here. I too have always wondered about the breakup and if there was any hot goss behind the decline of the facebook group. I have never met her but we have sort of known a few of the same people over the years so here is my commentary on what I've read (about 9 pages so far).
1) I think the asian wedding she went to was for her very much white friend who married an asian guy. I knew this group of friends briefly and they were all very white and very rah (and generally very good looking), he was the only POC in the group but very much socially westernised. As a group, the people I knew were very heavily into party drugs and generally very disrespectful. Not saying she was, I had no idea who she was at the time (circa 2014) so I was quite surprised when following her to see a picture of a few of these people.
2) I know someone who worked for the company that did Aflete/The Nobs Guide, Shreddy and a whole bunch of other fitness apps and influencer management. She was apparently quite distressed by the whole group fall out, and I believe this company was helping her navigate it. I totally missed the unpaid work bit, I thought it was all about the racism and bullying in the group, that is shocking, especially when hearing her net worth.
3) She was absolutely exploiting group members for diversity. One of the girls she used in some of the campaigns seemed incredibly problematic and I would often read her posts MOUTH AGAPE.

• Wow

kissfm

She’s like 30 years old but is obsessed with living and styling her entire look and life like she’s a qUiRkY gen z
On the one hand, nothing wrong with that, it's not like you have to wear a babushka scarf once you hit 30, but on the other hand, for someone who preaches body positivity and authenticity so much I'd expect them to just be themselves. I guess that's hard to do when you're sooo involved with social media and surrounded by all these 16 year old trendsetters

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Without masks people’s aerosols/potentially covid infected breath is free to diffuse into the atmosphere, masks act as a barrier from your breath spreading but wearing one doesn’t necessarily offer much protection. That’s why it sucks how few people are considerate with mask wearing now, while we still have 30k new infections a day

kissfm

I wonder what Lucy's approach is to avoid what happened with the last group. Is it just the rule about not having "nobs" in whatsapp groups? How is that going to help? (Just a petty observation but what's with the typos in the rules lol thought she was a serious woman in business?? "you unable" "this spaces") Surely now that we all know there's anti-nobs people around they'll just find ways to infiltrate again lol? Is this a vicious cycle Lucy's now on