Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a complete “nob” she acts like she’s a strong independent woman, but she tries too hard which makes me think she’s just desperate.

Reactions: 4
What is with her whining stories and post today 😂 “I’m like, a bit like, disillusioned by like, the fakeness of social media”

‘Like’ who does she think she is? I originally started following her because I thought she was really normal, straight talking, and down to earth. But she’s actually just another basic, self obsessed, pretentious influencer.

Lucy hun you’re “disillusioned” with Instagram because audiences are disillusioned and BORED with “content creators” like you altogether.

Reactions: 6
Second this Larry. *rant incoming* I think that influencers are loosing their grip on audiences more and more. What I loved about influencers and YouTubers back in the day was that I could see myself in them and they were just normal people with normal jobs and relatively normal lives. It’s all now such a huge commodity and I can’t take people serious who say they’re living their best life or sharing this and that product when they’re earning literally thousands of pounds, taking luxury trips and wearing £150 jeans when there is a housing crisis, austerity, unemployment, climate crisis, global war, severe social injustice etc.

Maybe some people enjoy the escapism of watching rich people unbox free gifts, hauls and earning a tit tonne of income but I decided last year it wasn’t for me. I simply can’t relate to people like Lucy anymore given what’s going on in the world 🤷🏼‍♀️ and people like her should stop acting like they are in anyway relatable anymore because they are ultimately just wanting to line their pockets regardless if they say that’s not the case.

Reactions: 5
She’s just a posh moaning twit with tit and boring content. Complaining about other people’s content.

Reactions: 3
so I have to be honest, I downloaded her app and signed up for it for a month and I’m glad I only did it for a month. The app is genuinely so poorly laid out and the junior guide for example, is not user friendly to people new to exercise. Her workouts would benefit from speak along videos you could use whilst you work your tit out but it’s kind of embarassing fumbling around in the gym trying to work out what she’s doing from your small phone screen.
I think the app had a good premise and we need more exercise/workouts that aren’t calorie based but she’s so far past the mark on this one, I found the app really user unfriendly.

Reactions: 2
I used to enjoy her content but she's now completely unrelatable, and it pains me some of the stuff she posts as it's so pretentious and QuIRky and try hard.

Reactions: 4
It all kicked off yesterday on her Facebook group. She has been asking for volunteers to help manage her Facebook group in return for a free subscription to the app and people are saying she should pay for their labour 🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It all kicked off yesterday on her Facebook group. She has been asking for volunteers to help manage her Facebook group in return for a free subscription to the app and people are saying she should pay for their labour 🍿
Lool I am on the FB group too, some people are a real hoot over there. Remember TWgate

Reactions: 2
Has she responded?
Yeah she did. People made some good points actually about how if she wants moderator work done on her facebook group then she should bleeping pay them, especially since that facebook group makes her profit in return and is an essential part of her brand. Lucy said that she was giving people a free app subscription and people did not have to volunteer if they didn't want too looool OH, and she pays her other staff well.

Literally asking for volunteering staff for an influencers facebook group I am doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Has she responded?
There were a few reponses. she essentially said she does pay her workers but she's looking for volunteers who may just want to do a few hours a week in exchange for a free subscription. Someone else then called her out on wanting help from social media professionals but then continued to ignore all advice given. That she is basically advertising an unpaid internship and the nobs community isn't a charity. She doubled down on herself then told people to leave if she didn't like it or she'll remove the people commenting negatively

Yeah she did. People made some good points actually about how if she wants moderator work done on her facebook group then she should bleeping pay them, especially since that facebook group makes her profit in return and is an essential part of her brand. Lucy said that she was giving people a free app subscription and people did not have to volunteer if they didn't want too looool OH, and she pays her other staff well.

Literally asking for volunteering staff for an influencers facebook group I am doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yep, on first glance I didn't see an issue with it but the points people made like you said about it lol benefiting her brand made me see sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She bangs on about women knowing their worth and then essentially wants free labour. You couldn't make this up.

Reactions: 5
She bangs on about women knowing their worth and then essentially wants free labour. You couldn't make this up.
Also it's not as if she thought "yeah maybe they have a point" instead she went extra further to be a head and tell people to leave or she'll remove them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm on that group and it's such a hotbed of toxic positivity (which is basically her brand at this point) that I'm not surprised that the majority of people commenting claimed to see no issue with it

Reactions: 8
Also it's not as if she thought "yeah maybe they have a point" instead she went extra further to be a head and tell people to leave or she'll remove them 😂
She has the self-awareness of a turnip. That whole agree with me or get deleted attitude is pathetic. What does she do if someone challenges her in real life? twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad she is starting to show her true colours now tho. A few pages back I said I couldn't put my finger on her yet but the girl has almost 500k IG followers, a subscription and a clothing line so she is obviously making BANK and still has the nerve to ask her followers to volunteers to give up their free time to better her own brand. She knows fine well some girls will do it as well

Reactions: 8
That whole volunteering debacle (plus all the past dramas with TW, racism on the FB group etc) was the final straw for me. I feel embarrassed that I even got the old guide or shared her posts with friends. The total lack of awareness and meaningful change is so telling, yt cis girl feminism bs.

Like she had the nobs takeover for a little while while BLM was trending, and that was actually a good thing, platforming minority voices. That disappeared without a trace for those lame jokes about cycling etc.

What grinds me most is just how culty the die hard Lucy fans get, like you can't say anything about their dearest queen. When in reality, as a business owner, she should be open to critique and conversation, especially given that she's touted the nobs community almost as an asset for her brand. It's not something out of the goodness of her heart.

It reminds me of toxic yoga studios where they ask you you to do free service in exchange for a class, when in reality it's just super exploitative. Gross gross gross.

Reactions: 7
That whole volunteering debacle (plus all the past dramas with TW, racism on the FB group etc) was the final straw for me. I feel embarrassed that I even got the old guide or shared her posts with friends. The total lack of awareness and meaningful change is so telling, yt cis girl feminism bs.

Like she had the nobs takeover for a little while while BLM was trending, and that was actually a good thing, platforming minority voices. That disappeared without a trace for those lame jokes about cycling etc.

What grinds me most is just how culty the die hard Lucy fans get, like you can't say anything about their dearest queen. When in reality, as a business owner, she should be open to critique and conversation, especially given that she's touted the nobs community almost as an asset for her brand. It's not something out of the goodness of her heart.

It reminds me of toxic yoga studios where they ask you you to do free service in exchange for a class, when in reality it's just super exploitative. Gross gross gross.
honestly it's such a cult mentality it's bleeping weird!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
honestly it's such a cult mentality it's bleeping weird!
Did you see the Lucy is life comment? Omg not a shred of irony in that.

I tried to comment with a reasonable and very considerate point as I did really like that group in the past, and was promptly evicted. No room for dissent in the cult.

• Wow