Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh she can't even do an ad about hard seltzer without making it quirky af. WHY
That was really embarrassing. She tries far too hard to be quirky. I get it’s good to try and mix ads up and not look like everyone else but she just cringes me out.

Reactions: 3
I usually really like what she wears etc. but her outfit tonight is so ugly - those shoes :sick:

Reactions: 4
Has anybody tried her app for workouts, I’m a complete beginner at the gym and considering it for the gym guide but wasn’t sure if it’s worth it?

Has anybody tried her app for workouts, I’m a complete beginner at the gym and considering it for the gym guide but wasn’t sure if it’s worth it?
I have her old guides but not app. I hate the idea of subscription based guides because there’s no escape, but I really enjoyed her old gym guides and I’ve reused them so worth it for the one off purchase for me. Think she stopped selling them though when she moved to the app.

Just logging here that Lucy mountain wasn’t wearing a mask in Tesco on her IG stories a few days ago. I personally don’t find that responsible as the virus is still very much present and people remain vulnerable (ie immunocompromised people whose vaccine dose isn’t as effective). Plus she was being quite sanctimonious herself about covid restrictions a few months ago to now be telling her followers it’s fine to ignore sensible habits

Reactions: 1
Just logging here that Lucy mountain wasn’t wearing a mask in Tesco on her IG stories a few days ago. I personally don’t find that responsible as the virus is still very much present and people remain vulnerable (ie immunocompromised people whose vaccine dose isn’t as effective). Plus she was being quite sanctimonious herself about covid restrictions a few months ago to now be telling her followers it’s fine to ignore sensible habits
Masks aren’t mandatory anymore so don’t see why it’s an issue

Reactions: 7
She pissed off to Ibiza last year at the height of the pandemic then had her boyfriend over all the time breaking lockdown..totally not shocked.

Tbh I really liked her but now she’s actually really gotten on my nerves and I’ve unfollowed her.

She pissed off to Ibiza last year at the height of the pandemic then had her boyfriend over all the time breaking lockdown..totally not shocked.

Tbh I really liked her but now she’s actually really gotten on my nerves and I’ve unfollowed her.
This pissed me off no end and I think I unfollowed her not too long after this along with several other influencers who buggared off to Dubai later in the year.

Reactions: 2
Without masks people’s aerosols/potentially covid infected breath is free to diffuse into the atmosphere, masks act as a barrier from your breath spreading but wearing one doesn’t necessarily offer much protection. That’s why it sucks how few people are considerate with mask wearing now, while we still have 30k new infections a day

Reactions: 3
But they don’t offer much protection so this conversation is irrelevant. You pretty much argued my point when you said that comment.
If they don’t offer much protection what is the point in wearing them?

But they don’t offer much protection so this conversation is irrelevant. You pretty much argued my point when you said that comment.
If they don’t offer much protection what is the point in wearing them?
To stop spreading your covid germs to other people!!

Reactions: 2