Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mind the podcast but agree with what everyone else has said, and the constant laughing at how funny they are is really quite off-putting!

Anyone tried the app? Wasn’t tempted by the 20% discount for original guide purchases in case it was super buggy

Sadly totally out of budget for me, even with my nobs discount. But I wish her all the success with it!

Reactions: 2
In the clips she shares of the podcast, who the hell is that girl who constantly looks like she’s going to burst into tears while she’s talking? That alone has put me off. God I love being judgey.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly totally out of budget for me, even with my nobs discount. But I wish her all the success with it!
I could technically afford it but I really don’t like the idea of having a subscription to a fitness guide/app, feels like there will never be a good time to leave the subscription. At least with the pre purchased guides I can repeat them for free

I bought her first fitness guide on the Aflete app and I enjoyed it, it wasn't anything revolutionary but it was a solid programme. To be honest I just want workouts and not the recipes/daily affirmation etc, so the nobs guide isn't worth it for me. It's more expensive than Shreddy which is interesting, but Lucy does have actual qualifications unlike Grace.

Reactions: 1
I have to say I like her. Yes she does have thin privilege but she is aware of it and I really like how inclusive she was with her models on the launch of her new app. All sizes and different ethnicities. I think she walks the walk. Her talk of anti dieting has actually helped me a lot and taught me to see exercise as a way to feel mentally better rather than obsessing over numbers and food. As much as being told “don’t obsess over food” or “diet culture is bs” comes across as patronising from a slim, privileged woman, I’m glad SHE is talking about and it is a breath of fresh air from normal exercise instagrammers. Hopefully she inspires other of her similar privilege to do the same and show models of all different types of people.

I messaged her with a concern about something and she responded almost immediately and addressed the problem and I know she isn’t perfect but I definitely think she’s more than just talk.

I haven’t listened to her podcast though and I don’t think I will, I don’t think the world needs another podcast 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I really like her stories & Instagram posts and in some ways can really relate to her. She seems lovely.

However, on the podcast it’s quite often she goes against what she preaches, particularly when it comes to body image and men. The dating episode shocked me, I think we can all look on past mistakes but she talks a lot about the things she did to impress the skater guy she was only seeing a few months ago despite pushing her ‘feminist’ agenda for quite a while now LOL.

I haven't listened to that episode but I must admit when she dated the most recent guy who moved in with her she suddenly started cycling and drinking red wine. I think he was a bit older than her and a cycling enthusiast. I think she may be a girl who changes a lot to the man she dates. Which happens a lot...cool girl syndrome.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else thing all these stories of her and her mates wasted on holiday are a bit much?

I think they try a bit too hard to be 💫ironic💫 and definitely think they’re hilarious.

I’m so sad this thread doesn’t have any traction. She’s just so annoying and preachy bUT~ShE~tRiES~tO~dO~iT~In~A~qUIrKY~wAy.

We get it: you can only be an empowered woman if you’re self employed or have your own business. Oh and btw you’re also not empowered if you exercise more during the week when it suits you because really this is you “earning” or justifying your lifestyle choices. Aka if you eat well and exercise in the week but do nothing all weekend apart from eat tit n drink wine - pOoR U u HaVe been infiltrated by diet culture. Lu lu potato face mountain is just too quirky n sassy to be impacted by that. 🙄🙄

I’m so sad this thread doesn’t have any traction. She’s just so annoying and preachy bUT~ShE~tRiES~tO~dO~iT~In~A~qUIrKY~wAy.

We get it: you can only be an empowered woman if you’re self employed or have your own business. Oh and btw you’re also not empowered if you exercise more during the week when it suits you because really this is you “earning” or justifying your lifestyle choices. Aka if you eat well and exercise in the week but do nothing all weekend apart from eat tit n drink wine - pOoR U u HaVe been infiltrated by diet culture. Lu lu potato face mountain is just too quirky n sassy to be impacted by that. 🙄🙄
I unfollowed her years ago. I guess she’s got more irritating and preachy since then. I’m also surprised this thread wasn’t more popular. I think perhaps it’s because it’s in the ‘health instagrammers’ section as opposed to the general instagrammers section. People may not be aware the thread exists

Honestly the podcast really reveals a lot about her, compared to the other two, she’s definitely a lot more pick me and places a lot more value on her looks than she lets off on the grid

I find this as well, she comes across as she's really above it with the constant trying to be quirky but it just comes across as pretentious.

It was the constant posting of pictures of soil in her food posts and thinking she was hilarious that did my head in. Faux quirky and annoying as duck. Used to really like her but she’s just as annoying as the rest of that clique but for some reason her thread is really quite-I suppose she is annoying rather than a bleep like some of the others which makes for a quieter thread lol. Still always wanted to know why she and Dan split up about thirty seconds after they went official on insta. Weird.

Reactions: 5
Eugh she can't even do an ad about hard seltzer without making it quirky af. WHY