Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all! Glad to have found this space, I was one of the people speaking out against Lucy’s unpaid labour/slave approach. I then also tried to remind people that the whole ‘let’s send Lucy positive messages’ crap was just going down a toxic parasocial relationship that is weird af.
I then got jumped on by Lucy for making her feel ‘deeply uncomfortable.

Shes also now shared screenshots of a WhatsApp chat that has been taken wildly out of context.
I’m done.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey all! Glad to have found this space, I was one of the people speaking out against Lucy’s unpaid labour/slave approach. I then also tried to remind people that the whole ‘let’s send Lucy positive messages’ crap was just going down a toxic parasocial relationship that is weird af.
I then got jumped on by Lucy for making her feel ‘deeply uncomfortable.

Shes also now shared screenshots of a WhatsApp chat that has been taken wildly out of context.
I’m done.
That whole Head Nob thread had such icky vibes to it, and the fact that any rational criticism was met so poorly... ooof.

But the screenshots of other people's chats?! That's so out of order and such a disappointment

Reactions: 7
I'm on that group and it's such a hotbed of toxic positivity (which is basically her brand at this point) that I'm not surprised that the majority of people commenting claimed to see no issue with it
I used to be a member of the Facebook group but the toxic positivity is exactly why I left it and why I unfollowed Lucy. I do still use her first gym guide on the Aflete app because it's a solid workout program but I didn't even go near the Nobs app as it looked pants.

I can't believe she's asking people to work for free then shutting down the group (and thus any debate or discussion) when people call her out. The true definition of gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
95087A1B-943F-438C-AAB9-C456636A4A25.jpeg
FAB389D6-E4C5-45BD-B4B6-E64CEA76A8D0.jpeg
5C7646DC-7336-40CD-85CA-43CAA05A0935.jpeg

Just to say I'd been in the group for a while and to begin with it was great but recently it has been ridiculous and if you even suggested something that wasn't sunshine and fairies you'd get attacked by everyone and their mum and then the 'moderators' would just turn the comments off and ignore that anything happened. Hardly the way to encourage conversation or debate - everyone seemed to take everything to heart even if it wasn't aimed at them or had anything to do with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why was she looking for volunteers if closing the group had been something she had ‘thought about for some time’?

I used to really like her but she is just such a try hard and would eat herself if she could.

Reactions: 3
Hello! I registered specifically so I can comment on this thread. I made multiple comments which have been discussed in this thread and also have involvement (I won’t say to what extent) in the WhatsApp group that got screenshotted and shared by Lucy.
considering Lucy is worth £1-£3 MILLION it’s disgusting that she won’t pay her staff a proper wage. She is an entitled white woman who refuses to acknowledge her own privilege and I can’t wait to watch her crumble

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm simply curious, how did the whatsapp group start? As in how did you do that behind everyones backs? Was there an anti nobs fb group or something?

Reactions: 3
Hello! I registered specifically so I can comment on this thread. I made multiple comments which have been discussed in this thread and also have involvement (I won’t say to what extent) in the WhatsApp group that got screenshotted and shared by Lucy.
considering Lucy is worth £1-£3 MILLION it’s disgusting that she won’t pay her staff a proper wage. She is an entitled white woman who refuses to acknowledge her own privilege and I can’t wait to watch her crumble
Totally agree and just wanted to say that i’m sorry, it must feel really violating to have a private conversation shared so publicly and out of context. I’d be absolutely furious so I hope you’re okay!

I don’t really understand what’s happened but I also think it’s out of order that Lucy has been continuously sent screenshots of people making comments about her in private chats over the last 18 months (she said this in one of her posts) …and yet she seems mad at the people in the chats for saying it and not the people who have been sending her them to stir things up??? Idk what’s been said and whether it’s been gossip, insults or criticism but regardless, saying it in a private WhatsApp chat is not the same as DM’ing it directly to her to ‘let her know for her own good’, that’s gross behaviour on the part of whoever has been publicising private chats and it’s totally out of order to do that to both the people in the chats and to Lucy who I’m assuming didn’t ask to see the messages.

Unless it’s something that needs to be reported regarding safety or discrimination (etc), people have no business sharing those messages and even then, they don’t have to be sent directly to Lucy like wtf? but also Lucy didn’t have to then publicise them either? Are these people secondary school kids or grown adults in their mid-late 20s?????

• Heart
Christ I’m so naive I genuinely didn’t think she was worth that much?!

Only just checked this. The WhatsApp group was never intended to be an anti-nobs or anti-Lucy chat, it started as a weight loss centred chat. However after multiple incidents (most have been mentioned in the thread) many became disillusioned with Lucy and how fake she was becoming so it simply evolved into something else. It only became an ‘official’ anti-nobs chat once Lucy posted the advert asking for free labour and many people said it was wrong then she forced us out of the group. Also, yes it was someone in this group that make the independent decision to apply to be a moderator so they could ‘report back’ (their words). This was not encouraged by members despite us finding it funny. Lucy made it out as though it was some giant plot against her when in reality it was a throwaway comment.

I know multiple members reached out to say that we had suggestions for how the group could be improved however we were told they would be passed on, yet we never heard back (meaning they never even heard our ideas).
None of my comments within the group chat were shared as I’ve always been careful what I say. However Lucy has CHOSEN to be an influencer and by choosing that you choose what comes with it, which includes criticism of you, your work etc. It is incredibly inappropriate that she shared the messages and I am currently in contact with an attorney to see if I can purse legal action.
Oh also, Lucy has gone out of her way to find myself and others who called her out in the comments [for asking for free labour] and has blocked us all on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I quite enjoyed the nobs group as I do suffer from an ED and felt like it was a safe space (so I'm upset about the fact someone in the previous pages has posted a screenshot of comments without cropping out other peoples names and pictures). Sometimes though I felt like some of the posts were fake? Like some people would just post several times a day with the most bizzare stories? Also found it irritating when Lucy went on those getaways and kept telling us we need this time off, we deserve a vacation by ourselves etc. You do realise most of us simply can't afford to go to Greece for a week and live in a luxurious hotel having fancy dinners every night? For someone who's very anti-influencer this was just... very... influencer of her. Sad

Edit: Wanted to add I've never listened to the close friends podcast, but judging from snippets Lucy posts Sarah is so irritating and has this "duck it" Shazzer (Bridget Jones lol) attitude? She'll be like yeah duck them, duck him, dump him, do this, do that, all while giving the most random sex tips? I'm just so sick of hearing women my age preach some sort of a weird mangled definition of feminism when it's sometimes exactly the opposite. Can we leave podcasts to educated professionals please thank u

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6