Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've been in a pandemic for over a year and a half, I can't believe we're still having this conversation

Reactions: 5
They don’t offer the wearer as much protection as masks GIVE OTHERS PROTECTION Jesus Christ
HEAR WHAT YOU’RE SAYING (OR READ WHAT YOU’RE TYPING) Jesus Christ!

We've been in a pandemic for over a year and a half, I can't believe we're still having this conversation
You know what you’re right, I’m actually bored now.

We all have our own opinions on it, it’s gonna be a never ending conversation and this is a thread about Lucy Mountain not masks so I’m not commenting on it anymore.

I’m sorry that you lack the comprehension skills to understand that a mask may not offer the wearer as much protection as it provides others

Aha and now we can understand quite why corona is still spreading like nuts

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry that you lack the comprehension skills to understand that a mask may not offer the wearer as much protection as it provides others

Aha and now we can understand quite why corona is still spreading like nuts
There’s no lack of comprehension on my side…apparently the very same mask that protects others from your breath doesn’t give you much protection from other peoples breath. It doesn’t even make sense so maybe think about your argument the next time you try to be condescending!

Our point is literally that it’s the right thing to wear a mask exactly because it protects others, and to not do so is selfish… how embarrassing for you

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame you couldn’t use the same kindness to protect others from dangerous disease but thank you 🥲

Mod edit:

All, please stick to the thread topic - there are covid threads available without this one being derailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Give it a rest. Is this a lucy mountain thread or covid thread? I don't know why the hate towards her so much on covid, we may as well list the hundreds of thousands other people who aren't always wearing a mask then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Give it a rest. Is this a lucy mountain thread or covid thread? I don't know why the hate towards her so much on covid, we may as well list the hundreds of thousands other people who aren't always wearing a mask then 🤷‍♀️
You just answered your own question? It is a Lucy Mountain thread so people will obviously criticise her here in this space and not those hundreds of thousands of people you mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if this solo trip she is supposedly on is actually a solo trip or something she booked with a guy and has been dumped on…

• Haha
I use to be a big fan of Lucy back in the day and purchased her gym guides and everything. Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr, in the last year or so something has been bothering me about her and I can't for the life of me put my finger on it. She is very 2013 tumblr feminism but I can't quite articulate it yet.

Reactions: 5
I use to be a big fan of Lucy back in the day and purchased her gym guides and everything. Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr, in the last year or so something has been bothering me about her and I can't for the life of me put my finger on it. She is very 2013 tumblr feminism but I can't quite articulate it yet.
this is exactly how I feel too.

Reactions: 1
this is exactly how I feel too.
Yeah, something just doesn't sit right with me when a very conventionally beautiful, white, thin and financially privileged straight girl with what seems to be a very base level understanding of politics and social issues posts some 2015 boss girl philosophy and gets reacted with "YASSS FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!". I sorta wish she would sorta just stay in her fitness/PT lane because it's the reason why most followed her to begin with idk

Reactions: 7
Yeah, something just doesn't sit right with me when a very conventionally beautiful, white, thin and financially privileged straight girl with what seems to be a very base level understanding of politics and social issues posts some 2015 boss girl philosophy and gets reacted with "YASSS FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!". I sorta wish she would sorta just stay in her fitness/PT lane because it's the reason why most followed her to begin with idk
I think she kind of blew up partially because of her (very good) post about Sarah Everard and is probably feeling quite pressured to keep up the content around feminism etc. even though her account started more fitness based. I think she's well intentioned but agree, a lot of her content feels a bit dated. Have to disagree on the very conventionally beautiful though lol

I find her very unrelatable to be honest. She is a very slim female who obviously doesn't have issues with weight, talking about how diets don't work, screw calorie counting, if you want to eat all the chocolate do it, etc and it's hard not to think "well that's easy for you to say"
Might be wrong but I just don't connect with her content, however well meaning.

Reactions: 10
So the holiday to Mykonos was after a break up lol.

This girl is all about ‘doing things for herself’ but it’s usually after some big breakup/life event and then it’s back to BAU. The whole point of being comfortable alone isn’t needing to do these grand gestures to prove you can be alone!

Reactions: 6
I'm still dying to know why her and dan broke up lol. They had just moved into that huge (and probably mad expensive) apartment after launching a fitness app together. Seemed super sudden.

I'm still dying to know why her and dan broke up lol. They had just moved into that huge (and probably mad expensive) apartment after launching a fitness app together. Seemed super sudden.
Tell me about it! They announced they were a couple (and had been for a few years) then a few weeks later they were done? So strange.

i just found this thread and omg that seltzer ad was so annoying, i found it really hypocritical as well like she’s literally getting paid to say it’s good herself? she needs to get over herself her “i’m not like other influencers” crap is so fake and irritating

Reactions: 6