Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her latest video just feels so pointless. The but when she is talking about criticism as she accepts it when we all know she hates anyone ever questioning or raising an issue with her.
Plus saying she wants to talk more about culture and book. This is the girl that took months to read Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race. How on earth can she talk about culture when she doesn't appear to have any interest what so ever?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was good to see her be more honest about how lockdown is but yeah... still not very exciting content. I feel bad cos I can't imagine having to come up with creative content right now.
Yeah the criticism bit was weird - I don't know why she mentioned it since she didn't reflect very much. The criticism was valid too, she picks and chooses when it comes to sustainability but tbh I think that's what most people are like? It's just about how she frames herself and her brand. I agree that she's capitalist, being an influencer and being anticapitalist don't exactly go hand in hand (lest we forget the Dubai spon...)

Reactions: 6
Honestly her latest video just feels so pointless. The but when she is talking about criticism as she accepts it when we all know she hates anyone ever questioning or raising an issue with her.
Plus saying she wants to talk more about culture and book. This is the girl that took months to read Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race. How on earth can she talk about culture when she doesn't appear to have any interest what so ever?
It's an identity she appears to so desperately want, the woke intellectual with her head always in a book. Yet, she seems to dislike reading 🤷‍♀️ Maybe a short video on how to get back into reading again and why she lost the ability to switch off and read and how reading is a luxury time wise, but an important one for brain health, for learning new words, spelling, grammar etc. Talking to a teacher if they were available, surely one if her social circle teaches. Podcasts and audiobooks certainly have a place too. I started watching her as she certainly gave the illusion of being a youtuber who held more than a passing interest in literature, in lowering her carbon footprint, being against animal cruelty, vegetarianism etc. Yet watching her in the past she held more in common with the average love island contestant while simultaneously scoring them.

she has brands that she often works with such as pandora so i'm pretty sure she's well off
This. Influencing is so lucrative. I'm shocked she doesn't Have her own house in Fulham off the back of those Pandora as yet. Also, very much doubt she would wear pandora of her own volition. Lies!
I never look at Lucy’s thread here because it’s relatively inactive but came here to say THIS. How dumb is she? Get a tattle account Luce, and join the fun.

It does make me wonder how many influencers do actually read here quite often? even if it’s not their own thread but other peoples maybe
I think it's sensible to do so, if they Don't have management to do it for them and provide feedback. Resersc
she leave London for Xmas/new year? She made it clear she wouldn’t be going back to her parents but then there were insta stories of her bfs family dog and I don’t think they live in London.
Such a politician! She didn't state that she would be staying where she was (as she should be, as so many many people did to prevent the spread) she only stated she would not be going to her parents...instead she went to her long suffering bf's parents the pair if them potentially asymptomatically spreading their viral load up and down the country as they went.

Last edited:
This thread is as dead as Lucy's influencing career at this point

Literally what is she doing with her life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A £200 moisturiser?? What was the point of reviewing that since the vast vast majority of her audience are never spending that much on skincare

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s vague on that point, emphasises that she didn’t buy it but “came across it” so prob got from a friend
Yes, I have watched the video now and the "came across" doesn't make it sound any better. Did she have a press discount? Did a friend get it but couldn't use it for whatever reason (bad reaction?) so passed it onto Lucy? Like, if you can be honest enough to say it's not something you can afford/want to spend that much money on, maybe be a bit more honest as to how you came across it? She's odd.

Also, I hate these glasses on her. I suppose it's very personal, like anything with fashion, but they're just ugly.

Yes, I have watched the video now and the "came across" doesn't make it sound any better. Did she have a press discount? Did a friend get it but couldn't use it for whatever reason (bad reaction?) so passed it onto Lucy? Like, if you can be honest enough to say it's not something you can afford/want to spend that much money on, maybe be a bit more honest as to how you came across it? She's odd.

Also, I hate these glasses on her. I suppose it's very personal, like anything with fashion, but they're just ugly.
I don’t like the glasses either, the clear frames done suit her at all!

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who finds the situation with her boyfriend a bit of an overkill? I'm all for following the guidelines and being cautious, but it seems like she's just adding unnecessary stress to an already stressful and lonely situation by not being with him when they live in the same city. I may be a bit bitter about this because my bf and I have been forced apart in different countries because of covid with no end in sight so if I had the option of being with him through all this you bet I would. Anyway, it is their decision and it's good that they're being careful, I just found it a bit odd.

Am I the only one who finds the situation with her boyfriend a bit of an overkill? I'm all for following the guidelines and being cautious, but it seems like she's just adding unnecessary stress to an already stressful and lonely situation by not being with him when they live in the same city. I may be a bit bitter about this because my bf and I have been forced apart in different countries because of covid with no end in sight so if I had the option of being with him through all this you bet I would. Anyway, it is their decision and it's good that they're being careful, I just found it a bit odd.
Nah I get it, they shouldn’t really have moved in with each other in either lockdown or moved back into whatever house, that seems silly, she is obeying the guidelines and like she says they want to enjoy the time separately and it’s only like 2 more months, people have done much worse stints like long distance, sticking by the rules is what I respect in some influencers these days seeing as most of them can’t do it, plus the more people bend the rules the longer we’re in the tit for

Sorry if I am being crass but this thread is having more action than she's had lately 😂

• Haha
Are the rules different for non-cohabiting couples in England? Because I’m in Scotland and non-cohabiting couples are allowed to form an extended household and it’s been that way since Julyish time, during first lockdown it wasn’t allowed so I didn’t see my bf for nearly 5 months but then they allowed it so I can go to his house and he can come to mine and we’re part of each other’s bubbles, I just assumed it was the same in England

Reactions: 3
Are the rules different for non-cohabiting couples in England? Because I’m in Scotland and non-cohabiting couples are allowed to form an extended household and it’s been that way since Julyish time, during first lockdown it wasn’t allowed so I didn’t see my bf for nearly 5 months but then they allowed it so I can go to his house and he can come to mine and we’re part of each other’s bubbles, I just assumed it was the same in England
It’s not allowed any more, it was allowed at one point but they’ve got rid of the established relationships stuff here

Finally this thread is getting some action!

I haven’t watched the new video yet, probably will put it on when I eat some lunch, but with regards to the being separate from her boyfriend I don’t understand it so much for this lockdown either. Maybe she didn’t enjoy the first lockdown living situation so much? She seemed to put a lot of blame on the living situation for doing things she felt were bad like drinking more frequently or eating more calorific food but like she always used to take any opportunity for a drink anyway and the food her bfs housemates made looked great. I’m sure she could’ve asked for a smaller portion if she felt it too much.

she mentioned before that this year she’s hoping to actually move in with him properly because as we know she can’t seem to stay in one place longer than a year without starting to complain about the way it makes her Instagram look or her lighting in her videos.

She should try my flat! Sure we have Insta ready white walls but the carpet is dirty grey colour, our windows are tiny as we live in a converted attic and we have a stain underneath one of them where the old window leaked during the last torrential rain episode in the south east.

I'm not too sure what the new regulations are since I left the UK just before the third lockdown, but I did form a bubble with my boyfriend during the 2nd one while I was there.

I suppose she's being extra adamant/careful about not seeing him, or at least not be seen online with him, since influencers are getting such slack for their irresponsible actions lately. Still, given that some are flying to Dubai and tit, I would probably be willing to forgive her kissing her boyfriend on a walk but maybe the bar is low 😅

Yeah I did get the feeling from her previous lockdown vlogs that she didn't enjoy living with him and his "boys" and it did look really crowded so it's probably for the best that they don't mix.

• Heart
she mentioned before that this year she’s hoping to actually move in with him properly because as we know she can’t seem to stay in one place longer than a year without starting to complain about the way it makes her Instagram look or her lighting in her videos.
yes jack, the fun time of living with your mates is over now and it's time to grow up and move in with professional complainer lucymoon. get in!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes jack, the fun time of living with your mates is over now and it's time to grow up and move in with professional complainer lucymoon. get in!!!!
I do wonder if it was mostly him wanting to live apart for this lockdown so he could enjoy his time with his mates, since Lucy seems to be the one suffering the most from this. Having flatmates during lockdown is a blessing, I definitely would have gone insane during the first lockdown if it weren't for my two flatmates, but I still missed my boyfriend terribly and felt quite lonely. And they only take a walk together once a week which also seems insane to me since they live that close.

I do wonder if it was mostly him wanting to live apart for this lockdown so he could enjoy his time with his mates, since Lucy seems to be the one suffering the most from this. Having flatmates during lockdown is a blessing, I definitely would have gone insane during the first lockdown if it weren't for my two flatmates, but I still missed my boyfriend terribly and felt quite lonely. And they only take a walk together once a week which also seems insane to me since they live that close.
My guess was that he wanted them both to spend this lockdown at his flat since they did the one before at hers but she didn't want to lockdown there for various slightly narcissistic or slightly uptight reasons lol she always goes on about valuing alone time I bet she could get kinda grumpy in a multiple occupancy flat.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.