Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's saying she "wasn't aware" of Dubai's human rights violations after being sponsored by them but will bang on about how she went to SOAS so has a more international idea of history. I don't consider myself informed enough about a lot of worldwide current affairs yet I was absolutely aware that Dubai aren't exactly someone you want to take payment from and advertise.
She was clearly hoping that not so many other people were aware of this. Did anyone note she stated she had given 400 (a % of the profits ONLY, not all the profits!!!) to charity, but we have to take her word for it that she's done that, and that she didn't mention donating her fee for the job. No no, that she'll be keeping. No problem with accepting dirty cash. So woke
She's SOOOO woke but somehow she never knew Dubai had human rights issues?? Never mind the fact that the sponsorship was totally irrelevant to her content in general and certainly that specific video. :rolleyes:
Well, at least someone over at the dubai offices did their research - they can't be all bad if a super woke you tube shiller is accepting their coin.

She should be donating her ENTIRE fee from them, and all the profits. She doesn't have a leg to stand on, yet continues to lecture anyone and everyone on ethics and human rights. Moving into her role as a champagne s0calist right on schedule.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her religiously as she almost brags about having food allergies or being soo0o0o quirky lol. I saw shes back at her flat, has she chucked the bf? haven't seen her mention him

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her religiously as she almost brags about having food allergies or being soo0o0o quirky lol. I saw shes back at her flat, has she chucked the bf? haven't seen her mention him
Nah they still together, she moved back home cos she was finding it difficult being in his flat with all his flatmates or something, she mentioned in her latest vlog she was out with him at the park so they’re still together

Reactions: 3
Visit Dubai had an ad with Kate Murnane as well, but there at least it fits. Was quite surprised to see that type of add on Lucy’s chanel, Pandora jewellery was a better fit for her.

Why is she always looking to move houses?!? 😅
is this about her insta story always finding herself on right move? I think she feels behind because she’s comparing herself to other influencers who are buying homes at the same or near enough the same age as Lucy. For her to even be thinking like that is nuts it’s definitely not a norm to be able to buy a house at 25. Especially not in London.

Reactions: 5
is this about her insta story always finding herself on right move? I think she feels behind because she’s comparing herself to other influencers who are buying homes at the same or near enough the same age as Lucy. For her to even be thinking like that is nuts it’s definitely not a norm to be able to buy a house at 25. Especially not in London.
Yep, from her story. It irked me for some reason when she said it was perfect except for price and location...okay....so you mean it was aesthetically perfect then? When did she begin to make content based on aesthetic? When did she become so aesthetically driven? I keep giving her content the benefit of the doubt and a second chance but I'm so bored. She was my favourite. Back in the day I was going to start a channel because I was inspired by her content. Now, it's either clothes or talks about the difficulty of being an influencer, and that Dubai video ????? You complain about the hardship of being an influencer and its "heavy behind the scenes workload" but you don't even do the behind the scenes work/research of brands? sorry for my little rant 😞

Reactions: 5
Yep, from her story. It irked me for some reason when she said it was perfect except for price and location...okay....so you mean it was aesthetically perfect then? When did she begin to make content based on aesthetic? When did she become so aesthetically driven? I keep giving her content the benefit of the doubt and a second chance but I'm so bored. She was my favourite. Back in the day I was going to start a channel because I was inspired by her content. Now, it's either clothes or talks about the difficulty of being an influencer, and that Dubai video ????? You complain about the hardship of being an influencer and its "heavy behind the scenes workload" but you don't even do the behind the scenes work/research of brands? sorry for my little rant 😞
That bit irked me too!! "Perfect except for price and location" which in literally anyone else's book means so far from perfect why bother even looking through the images of it.

She's so concerned with aesthetics these days. It's a far cry from this video that's for sure:

Although we all knew she was talking out of her arse then anyway.

sorry to double post but I've just got round to the "a couple days in my life" vlog but how can she bare faced say to the camera that she thinks she's made peace with the fact that not everything is going to look like an instagram picture when the only thing she concerns herself with is how aesthetic her life is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Surely Lucy must need a part time job by now to supplement her youtube which she hardly creates anything for?! How is she affording London rent?

Reactions: 7
Nah, the influencer lifestyle is very well paid.
It's maddness.
Truly. At her level she must get a good few grand for a brand deal at least? Maybe 5? 10?! People lament ad sense not being what it was, but those are rich people lamenting. I’m sure each video of hers pulls in high hundreds or low thousands (of pounds)? I know the area she lives very well and the type of house share is similar to friends of mine in the same borough. So can guess with soem confidence that her rent is around 700-850 pcm. One video can probably sort out a months rent. Then brand deals are massive bonuses, one every month or two and life is sweet: All estimates but what do others think?

Truly. At her level she must get a good few grand for a brand deal at least? Maybe 5? 10?! People lament ad sense not being what it was, but those are rich people lamenting. I’m sure each video of hers pulls in high hundreds or low thousands (of pounds)? I know the area she lives very well and the type of house share is similar to friends of mine in the same borough. So can guess with soem confidence that her rent is around 700-850 pcm. One video can probably sort out a months rent. Then brand deals are massive bonuses, one every month or two and life is sweet: All estimates but what do others think?
I lovw islanders can pull in 3k for an ig story I'm guessing she's on 5 to 8 k a month.

RE: her style evolution video..

she mentions working in a high street shop when she was 17 and she says 'part of the job was to be a "fashion role model"you had to dress really interestingly'

Well, she worked in her local TopShop and the rules for working in a Topshop are you gotta wear either topshop stuff or clothes where there was no visible branding to show it was from somewhere else. You don't have to wear interesting clothes? hell Topshop barely sell anything interesting and they rarely have over the years. She'd have been fine in Jeans and an alright top.

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Lucy years ago, back when she made interesting thought-provoking content at university. I re-discovered her channel the other day and was excited at first, until I saw all the arty (?) old videos had gone. And her new channel... Honestly, I don't get the point of it?

Why are people watching this? You wouldn't follow her for fashion, or for advice, or for eco-tips; I know she dabbles in them all but there are many people who do them better. So I guess she's a lifestyle vlogger now, but her life really isn't that interesting? I don't know, I guess I just genuinely don't understand why people are following her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really dont think of her as having any interest in style or clothing. Or make up.

Those white curvey shorts looked painfully tight.

Actually didn’t mind her latest bedroom makeover video but she definitely can’t be hurting for cash since all she does is spend spend spend

Reactions: 6
Nah, the influencer lifestyle is very well paid.
It's maddness.
It won't last forever though, at least not at her level: she's not making millions or even buying a house. You aren't showing a lot of skills and work ethic if your CV for the last 5 years consists of one video a month.

How hard is it to not fill your whole life with fast fashion and mass produced homeware items when you make the money she does... Seriously. Yesstyle and H&M should realistically be the last thing she should associate with or advertise. Frankly, says a bloody tonne about her character that she'll make money from her so-called sustainable brand and post aff links like that.

Groooosssss.

Reactions: 9
She is now muscling in on the average girl midsized girl market.

More fast fashion.

Any gossip about her bf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.