Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she finally realised, now that she's buying a house, that she's lost all of these subscribers and that her channel isn't growing so she needs to do something different?

Think I saw someone on Instagram or something congratulate her on hitting 300K subscribers and that's a number she's hovered around for ages. She had OVER 300K subscribers in the past but dropped below it so a bit bittersweet IMO to be back there.

Reactions: 8
Has she finally realised, now that she's buying a house, that she's lost all of these subscribers and that her channel isn't growing so she needs to do something different?

Think I saw someone on Instagram or something congratulate her on hitting 300K subscribers and that's a number she's hovered around for ages. She had OVER 300K subscribers in the past but dropped below it so a bit bittersweet IMO to be back there.
You're so right. She's been hovering around 300k for a while now. Wonder what her management thinks of this given that she's made like no progress in the last year or so re: followers.

Reactions: 6
The audacity of her calling 'living out of a suitcase' traumatic! This was a CHOICE and she's so so lucky that she's been able to stay with people while they've been waiting to move into their house they're buying.

What a revelation, the more you wear clothes the quicker they wear out. Also, turns out 28 tops is too many. And more than most people own. Oh and packing pyjamas is a good idea, who knew?

The whole video was so vapid and out of touch I didn't make it to the end.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The whole video was so vapid and out of touch I didn't make it to the end.
It came up on my home page and vapid is the exact right word for it. It's so oddly specific to her experience. And has she not learnt these lessons from supposedly having a capsule wardrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her new video is so self indulgent, saying she just "needs" new clothes to inspire her or some BS....
She "lived out of a suitcase" in some very nice fancy houses...gawd so hard and she doesn't want to over wear her Knit wear....shock horror. What most people do rather than spending £85 on vinted.
Ugh i dislike her!

Reactions: 19
Ma'am you brought TWENTY EIGHT TOPS and you're still complaining you're bored with your wardrobe and your outfits??? Has it occurred to you that you just have boring taste??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Pro tip from that gossip forum with the ugly blue theme, Luce: never ever post a picture of your keys on Instagram, it's just pure gold for burglars. Guess someone who "works" (using the term loosely here) on social media would have known that but oh well...

Reactions: 8
Wonder what her ~crazy~ story about buying her flat is going to be. "Omg I want this flat" "okay lets buy it" *is able to buy it* is not that crazy, it's privileged as duck.

Still so unbelievable funny how she was complaining about rent inflation before. I don't even think she was lying when she said that she won't be a home owner by a long shot. She didn't know how easy it would be for her because she is uneducated and too lazy to research on the things she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder what her ~crazy~ story about buying her flat is going to be. "Omg I want this flat" "okay lets buy it" *is able to buy it* is not that crazy, it's privileged as duck.

Still so unbelievable funny how she was complaining about rent inflation before. I don't even think she was lying when she said that she won't be a home owner by a long shot. She didn't know how easy it would be for her because she is uneducated and too lazy to research on the things she wants.
Don’t worry we’ll get to hear her moan about mortgage rates now. A new era of Lucy..

do you think we’ll still get her complaining about lighting and background? She used to move flats so often. Or has she finally figured out you can use box lights and get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I will never understand
A. Why influencers think they're qualified to give relationship advice and encourage people to ask them.
B. Why viewers want to accept relationship advice from someone they don't know. I genuinely cannot imagine thinking 'y'know whose input I need to ask for on this deeply personal subject? That person who wears a lot of beige outfits and sometimes does weekly vlogs'.

I could be a bit more understanding if resources were used and cited but, of course, It's just someone's opinion. I'd love to hear an influencer say 'I'm so flattered that you value my opinion but I don't think I'm the best person to answer this. Instead maybe contact such and such organisation for some more information because they're much better equipped to help you.'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“This q&a is my most nuanced yet”

Oh my god shut up 😭 No one wants your basic influencer trying to be cool in east London opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is constantly fishing for a new niche. Does she honestly think she could be the next Dolly Alderton 🤭

She is a very unoriginal person. There’s nothing wrong with that but it doesn’t work for influencing - it means everything she does is so reductionist.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.