Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess was that he wanted them both to spend this lockdown at his flat since they did the one before at hers but she didn't want to lockdown there for various slightly narcissistic or slightly uptight reasons lol she always goes on about valuing alone time I bet she could get kinda grumpy in a multiple occupancy flat.
It would definitely make more sense for him to move in with her since she only has one flatmate (if I've understood correctly), but how will he live away from the lads for months?? Lol he's in for a surprise if they do end up moving in together.

Reactions: 1
It would definitely make more sense for him to move in with her since she only has one flatmate (if I've understood correctly), but how will he live away from the lads for months?? Lol he's in for a surprise if they do end up moving in together.
well, he won't have time for them of they move in together trips to IKEA, arranging and rearranging furniture, picking out colours, then painting and then sitting in silence after oneof lucy's marathon complaining sessions with a glass of wine. let the fun commence!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I have watched the video now and the "came across" doesn't make it sound any better. Did she have a press discount? Did a friend get it but couldn't use it for whatever reason (bad reaction?) so passed it onto Lucy? Like, if you can be honest enough to say it's not something you can afford/want to spend that much money on, maybe be a bit more honest as to how you came across it? She's odd.
She goes to great pains to say that she obviously didn't buy this £200 moisturiser, but that it wasn't a press sample, she keeps saying she "came across it"... What does that mean Lucy? You found it on a bus? On a park bench? It suddenly appeared one morning in your collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got a bit chewed up by some people about her Kendall tweets lol. I did get her sentiment but it did come off a little like she was commenting on it from a place of being triggered by it herself.
2EE37FF4-57AC-458C-8CF7-839B7B2DBA99.jpeg
118426FF-818A-462B-AA6F-816ABA44137B.jpeg
5658F953-0A25-4225-BA07-B12203633523.jpeg
E316C435-308E-4E8D-B0E9-07DA06FDC489.jpeg
E5EFF6AF-6765-4400-B35D-51106FB9BADF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I subscribed to Lucy not so long ago and I don’t see any problems with her yet, could you give me a lowdown of the rest of the thread?

Oh Luce. Kendall is tall and lanky and maybe less than 5% of population of women stands a chance to look like her. I sometimes find images of very slim people a bit triggering (I am short but a bit curvy) but I do not go on the internet to share my insecurities with strangers.
Also, whether Kendall maintains her model figure in a safe way (good diet, exercise) or not (skipping meals, diet pills, drugs etc*) is another story.
*I don't follow the Kardashians/Jenners so no idea if that could be why Kendall is so slim, just speculating

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh Luce. Kendall is tall and lanky and maybe less than 5% of population of women stands a chance to look like her. I sometimes find images of very slim people a bit triggering (I am short but a bit curvy) but I do not go on the internet to share my insecurities with strangers.
Also, whether Kendall maintains her model figure in a safe way (good diet, exercise) or not (skipping meals, diet pills, drugs etc*) is another story.
*I don't follow the Kardashians/Jenners so no idea if that could be why Kendall is so slim, just speculating
Except Kendall or someone at Skim's edited the photo to make herself look like a barbie with the longer legs/torso. Not matter how much working out and healthy eating Kendall still doesn't look like the photo she posted.

Lucy wasn't wrong for mentioning that the photo was highly edited.

Reactions: 12
Except Kendall or someone at Skim's edited the photo to make herself look like a barbie with the longer legs/torso. Not matter how much working out and healthy eating Kendall still doesn't look like the photo she posted.

Lucy wasn't wrong for mentioning that the photo was highly edited.
Thanks for explaining. I think I've seen the photo in question now and you're right.
Has Lucy spoken on topics like this before though? (I am new to both Lucy and the thread)

i don't see anything wrong with lucy tweeting what she tweeted, if the photo and video are photoshopped. of course kendall's fans will write that she's jealous, but since when is it wrong the point out things like this which give unattainable role models to young girls, people in general? and even if it did affect her on a personal level, there's nothing wrong with that. actually, it makes her very genuine and relatable.

Reactions: 9
I did like the video where she tries beauty product from targeted ads. It's not often that bloggers go out and spend their own money these days.
Very surprised about estrid razors though. The way some influencers go about them you'd think it's the best razor ever made. I still don't quite understand how the Beauty Pie stuff works though 😂

Reactions: 8
I did like the video where she tries beauty product from targeted ads. It's not often that bloggers go out and spend their own money these days.
Very surprised about estrid razors though. The way some influencers go about them you'd think it's the best razor ever made. I still don't quite understand how the Beauty Pie stuff works though 😂
I’ve seen this video from lots of other influencers 😂 I felt like Lucy had jumped on that but far too late lol

I’ve seen this video from lots of other influencers 😂 I felt like Lucy had jumped on that but far too late lol
Oh no-one I am subscribed to has done one like it but I am subscribed to a handful of people these days and only watch videos by popular people when being discussed here. Any interesting ones you could recommend please? 🙏

They always say these are my opinions- totally unbiased... just so you know I have worked with this brand in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found this thread- I started watching Lucy when she was just out of uni, so 4 years ago I think. I usually forget about her for about 6 months then remember she exists and see she's equally as boring as she was and forget about her again 💀

It amazes me her subscriber count literally hasn't changed in the years I've been dipping in and out of her content. Last I remember watching and reading about her, she was obsessed with being gluten free but also not being diagnosed/being self diagnosed with gluten intolerance, only putting out like one vid a month but able to afford to live in london, had a capsule wardrobe which wasn't 'capsule' at all haha and I think she was in a book club but never actually read the books on time so that ended up finishing or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regarding her stories yesterday about men who do the bare minimum or whatever the actual point of it was, I got some of the examples she was using but others it just seems abundantly clear to me that the blokes being spoken about are very depressed and coincidentally the rate of depression in young adult males is really soaring high right now.
Just seemed in incredibly bad taste to me... but faux woke Lucy probably had her reasons I imagine.

I get not praising for the bare minimum but also why can’t we all just be a bit nicer to one another and recognise that what is the bare minimum for one person in terms of self care might take all of another persons strength to accomplish.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the Stevie Boebi comment on her latest IG pic ... kinda weird that I saw Stevie break the rules a while ago too , but some drama nonetheless
What’s she supposed to have done? (Lucy that is)

What’s she supposed to have done? (Lucy that is)
I think on her IG she posted a photo from where she'd gone on a walk with friends out in a park not wearing a mask. I think people were saying that promoting stretching the rules and not acting in spirit of the lockdown to her followers isn't such a great idea

Reactions: 3
I think on her IG she posted a photo from where she'd gone on a walk with friends out in a park not wearing a mask. I think people were saying that promoting stretching the rules and not acting in spirit of the lockdown to her followers isn't such a great idea
I think the majority of her British followers would not see this as a problem or stretching the rules....from research about outdoor Covid transmission, wearing a mask outside isn't necessary unless you're personally incredibly cautious and we are allowed to meet one friend for a walk (and as that's the only thing we are allowed to do, you can hardly blame someone for doing that). Personally don't see it as an issue and am surprised Stevie would get involved as an American

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.