Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it was pretty nitpicky, maybe not the smartest thing to post on your grid but they were far away in the pic, looked socially distanced to me. And I'm pretty sure I saw Stevie in a house full of girls like Alayna Fender when she was visiting the UK during a pandemic and didn't see her take any issue with her so ...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s just a hot button issue for people right now. I think on the whole she’s been pretty cautious and it’s not like she flew to Dubai like other influencers so she’s a far cry from all that.

to be honest I’m looking forward to her moving content if she’ll be posting any. Think it’ll be interesting to see how she curates a space. Hopefully she picked a place that has good natural light or we’ll be hearing a lot about how her place isn’t conducive to creating videos

Reactions: 5
How can you take people seriously when they talk about important topic with a silly filter on? :rolleyes:
Also please burn these glasses Lucy. They're awful. I grew up in late 80s/early nineties and remember all the elderly relatives wearing glasses like this not because #fashion but because they were the cheapest glasses you get on prescription 😂
Screenshot_20210310-215257.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can you take people seriously when they talk about important topic with a silly filter on? :rolleyes:
Also please burn these glasses Lucy. They're awful. I grew up in late 80s/early nineties and remember all the elderly relatives wearing glasses like this not because #fashion but because they were the cheapest glasses you get on prescription 😂
View attachment 476900
Honestly I skipped through it all because of the filter alone!!!

View attachment 476900

What a cute look!

Her commentary on IWD becoming all about brands and optics is just her experience IMO and if she’s concerned that it’s become too white and middle class then she’s following the wrong people on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she have to complain about everything? Those female body candles come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so its not like they just have ones with small waists but big boobs/hips

Does she have to complain about everything? Those female body candles come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so its not like they just have ones with small waists but big boobs/hips
Oh I see. It's like the influencers feel like they need to comment on things without realising that it's sometimes better not to comment than just be negative about everything. Lately she's been negative about how low the bar is set for men, how shallow was the IWD interpreted on SM, and now the poor innocent candles. How about posting about something nice and positive Lucy?
These are just a few from Etsy, one depicting a pregnant body and others in different shades for different skin tones as well as abstract colours ☺ Took me about 15 secs to find these :rolleyes:
1615582756837.png

1615582869598.png

1615582895043.png

Reactions: 6
Those candles must look hella creepy with a burning head and the body melting And destroying its form, quite the image as you enjoy a relaxing bath or nice supper!!

Reactions: 3
Do people still expect influencers to post on specific days? It's not like viewers' calendars are marked with dates of videos being published. Most people don't know what day it is these days anyway. If I into my subscriptions page and there's new stuff - great, but I will not investigate why a YouTuber hasn't posted this day/week/month
But while we on subject, do we think it's a moving vlog?
lucy.png

Do people still expect influencers to post on specific days? It's not like viewers' calendars are marked with dates of videos being published. Most people don't know what day it is these days anyway. If I into my subscriptions page and there's new stuff - great, but I will not investigate why a YouTuber hasn't posted this day/week/month
But while we on subject, do we think it's a moving vlog?
View attachment 480377
totally agree !! like we’re not all sitting waiting for there to be something in our sub boxes like if there is great , if not I wouldn’t notice until they mention it ,

Why do influencers believe having bare followers on Twitter makes their opinions worth while? People like Lucy actually make having progressive conversations harder with their ‘enlightened’ patronising approach

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why do influencers believe having bare followers on Twitter makes their opinions worth while? People like Lucy actually make having progressive conversations harder with their ‘enlightened’ patronising approach
What’s this in relation to?

Reactions: 1
actually enjoyed the moving vlog. I wonder where the filming spot will be? Her office looks a tad small for a filming set up.

Lots of light though which is good. Means the place might last at least a year for her

She's sharing posts from that IG psychologist that promotes qanon and tweets all day about how bad being "woke" is, how BLM is terrorism etc, and in the next post Lucy's sharing BLM posts. Great research yet again.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's sad really if she's still just doing YT and not going for a 'proper' steady job. With her video editing skills and experience in SM it seems there would be plenty out there that she could do.

I would be interested in a video of her breaking down her finances, kind of like Hannah Witton has done occasionally. I just can't fathom how she's making enough through youtube to cover London rent and living expenses, regardless of how many sponsored posts she makes. I agree, her skills are in high demand in well-paying "normal" jobs out there. Maybe she should accept that youtube is more of a hobby right now and not a sustainable full time job given the size of her audience and the content she puts out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.