Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy’s take on housing really pisses me off because she is moans about the housing issue but is the template for a middle class gentrifier.

why is she paying so much money to live in London, she could live in cave in Nottingham and I doubt her content would be affected.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lucy’s take on housing really pisses me off because she is moans about the housing issue but is the template for a middle class gentrifier.

why is she paying so much money to live in London, she could live in cave in Nottingham and I doubt her content would be affected.
Leena Norms moved out of London during the pandemic to save money. I liked her video of the cottage they had stayed in

Reactions: 8
Leena Norms moved out of London during the pandemic to save money. I liked her video of the cottage they had stayed in
I like some of Leena's videos but not enough to subscribe. But they're definitely more interesting than Lucy's

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like some of Leena's videos but not enough to subscribe. But they're definitely more interesting than Lucy's
Hard agree haha being honest the one about leaving London and the cottage is the first video of hers I’ve watched through in ages

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG she's overdoing herself again
1623439984955.png

1623440020705.png

LOL no-one makes you do it right?
1623440067789.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Double post, sozz, but just found these on my phone from a recent "ask me anything" thing she did.

First I don't quite understand the semi-rude answer.
Screenshot_20210606-215955.png

I imagine the person who asked, was referring to this:
Untitled.png

How hard is it to explain what does it entail? I imagine it's managing other creators and/or brands but I don't know for sure.

Excuse my language here but I bleeping hate the contemporary way of marketing things, yes, my idiot followers, go and follow the account/subscribe to mailing to list to find out what the brand is. No. You can tell me what you're launching and based on that, I can make an informed decision to follow or not (most likely not though, haha).
Screenshot_20210606-220022.png

(Gee, why am I so full of rage today?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Double post, sozz, but just found these on my phone from a recent "ask me anything" thing she did.

First I don't quite understand the semi-rude answer.
View attachment 613555

I imagine the person who asked, was referring to this:
View attachment 613559
How hard is it to explain what does it entail? I imagine it's managing other creators and/or brands but I don't know for sure.

Excuse my language here but I bleeping hate the contemporary way of marketing things, yes, my idiot followers, go and follow the account/subscribe to mailing to list to find out what the brand is. No. You can tell me what you're launching and based on that, I can make an informed decision to follow or not (most likely not though, haha).
View attachment 613556

I completely agree. The longer you hide what it is the company does the more is seems like a scam. If it wasn’t at the stage that you could say: I’m selling X product/service why bother to say anything at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 613556

This! All her new company says in its bio is 'Something is coming ✨' - wOw I feel compelled to follow! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I forgot Lucy had a thread! It makes me laugh when influencers are so 'anti Tattle'. I do agree that some threads are really unpleasant and definitely cross the line. But there are rave threads on here and threads where people discuss what they're having for tea, what they're watching on TV that night.... are they also saying people can't talk about those things and that all forums about anything should be banned!?

Some of Lucy's content is still OK, but I feel she goes to painstaking lengths (with hand gestures and waving a cup of tea around) to explain something as simple as why she bought a beige jumper. The thing that grates on me is she does that 'thing' Anna does where she giggles mid sentence for no reason. Also posts loads of 'candid' photos where she's mid-laugh, which is weird.

I also agree with the influencer marketing, how arrogant to think people will just follow and be interested in whatever your new project is just because It's got your name on it!

Reactions: 9
I do agree that some threads are really unpleasant and definitely cross the line.
Hi, if you see any threads/posts that cross the line report them and we deal with them ASAP. For mods vague complaints about tattle are a tad frustrating as we spend a lot of time sorting out when things go too far! If people don't report, how can we resolve it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually Free Focus manage Lucy. So brands contact them if they’d like to work with her etc. Her bio is a bit ambiguous I guess? But yes, they’re her management agency. Most influencers have them (Gleam is another big one).

Reactions: 5
Actually Free Focus manage Lucy. So brands contact them if they’d like to work with her etc. Her bio is a bit ambiguous I guess? But yes, they’re her management agency. Most influencers have them (Gleam is another big one).
Oh. No wonder people might be confused. Other influencers would have "contact" or "managed by" or something before their management's handle but I guess Lucy's ambiguity is intentional.

Reactions: 2
Oh. No wonder people might be confused. Other influencers would have "contact" or "managed by" or something before their management's handle but I guess Lucy's ambiguity is intentional.
Fits with the 'minimalist' vibe she tries for. Can't have too many words! ;)

• Haha
A bit of work? On a Sunday? Wild

Screenshot_20210613-213250.png

So professional from a content creator 🙄
Screenshot_20210613-213243.png

• Haha
She's so funny: BIG DEAL: I JUST SHARED THE LINK TO SIGN UP FOR UPDATES FOR THE THING I'M WORKING ON.
I don't get it. It's not like you're sharing updates, or telling us what it is. You literally shared a link. You okay hun x
Also: "It's a company and I'm working with 3 men" - so informative, so insightful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's so funny: BIG DEAL: I JUST SHARED THE LINK TO SIGN UP FOR UPDATES FOR THE THING I'M WORKING ON.
I don't get it. It's not like you're sharing updates, or telling us what it is. You literally shared a link. You okay hun x
Also: "It's a company and I'm working with 3 men" - so informative, so insightful!
Lol I work with about 8 guys, and so what? 😂😂

Lol I work with about 8 guys, and so what? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.