Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer fashion is all very 'Emperor's New Clothes' isn't it? They'll buy pick up anything from a trendy brand.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how she's going to style these 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 642736
It doesn't say 'gifted' so I think she actually bought them as well... £135 for those monstrosities, is she out of her mind?!

Guess they'll go with her fugly shoe collection though, like those New Balance trainers. Eesh.

Wonder when her new company's going to launch.... it's been over a month since she told her followers to follow the account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why people don’t just tease it a week before launch is beyond me. No one needs more time to be hyped about something they have had basically no information about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why people don’t just tease it a week before launch is beyond me. No one needs more time to be hyped about something they have had basically no information about.
Can anyone get hyped about something that they don’t know if they’ll have any interest in when it is announced?
I don’t think this has been thought through at all. If the only selling point it has is that Lucy’s involved, who needs this? Has it any intrinsic value?
Is there something similar already on the market and Lucy doesn’t want to say that’s what she’s doing for fear that her subscribers will go: “oh she’s selling X, I’ve actually been meaning to get an X. Oh I’ll just get one that’s already for sale somewhere and not have to wait weeks and weeks”

Reactions: 6
Can anyone get hyped about something that they don’t know if they’ll have any interest in when it is announced?
I don’t think this has been thought through at all. If the only selling point it has is that Lucy’s involved, who needs this? Has it any intrinsic value?
Is there something similar already on the market and Lucy doesn’t want to say that’s what she’s doing for fear that her subscribers will go: “oh she’s selling X, I’ve actually been meaning to get an X. Oh I’ll just get one that’s already for sale somewhere and not have to wait weeks and weeks”
Very good points.
I feel like with influencers' brands, they need to ask themselves the simple question: Would people buy it if it wasn't connected to and created by the influencer? There are people there who don't know and don't care about influencers. Would they buy it? If the answer is "yes", you should definitely go ahead and launch the brand. If no, don't bother.

Reactions: 3
It doesn't say 'gifted' so I think she actually bought them as well... £135 for those monstrosities, is she out of her mind?!
Tonight's video is called 'how to avoid overspending'.

Personally I avoid overspending by not buying £135 fisherman shoes, a £150 Yin and Yang bag, or spending £570 on this.

Screenshot_20210703-204624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe I'm just a bit wacky though 🤪

Screenshot_20210703-205423_YouTube.jpg

They're not wrong. Awkward viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure what the point of these money videos from influencers are...??? Everything is gifted to you and you get some of your rent returned to you from tax relief. Even the cardigan she's wearing in the video is gifted to her (?) Does she know most of her audience are probably people on minimum wage..? I genuinely think Lucy's money videos are the most insulting. Please don't tell me to rifle through my cupboards to save money when I've seen you show people the overpriced, organic, wanky crisps/biscuits you get from the farmer's shop round the corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And I imagine budget options of anything are a lot easier to bare when interspersed with #gifted luxury items.

It’s the dull monotony of being skint or on a strict budget that is soul crushing. The never ending drudgery of never having nice things.

She wouldn’t know because her nice things turn up unsolicited for free or she orders them with that lovely monthly £200 voucher Arket and other retailers kindly send her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am actually curious what bollocks was she talking in the new video! Can anyone remind me the name of those websites where you can watch yt videos without giving the person a view?

I am actually curious what bollocks was she talking in the new video! Can anyone remind me the name of those websites where you can watch yt videos without giving the person a view?
Invidious is one I think? But I normally just go to YT so am not sure how it works.

Reactions: 1
Lol Lucy just make videos you want to make. If they're good, people will watch them, if not, you'll know not to
┐( ∵ )┌
Screenshot_20210707-123713.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Love when content creators beg their audiences for content ideas to create 🙄 You have one job Lucy and it's really not that hard compared to what others have to do for a living.

Reactions: 12
It honestly feels like Lucy doesn't actual enjoy the work if being an influencer she just enjoys being able to say she's an influencer. Like get another job if you're not enjoying it that much anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s just so entitled and comes across so preachy all the time. All because she went to bleeping SOAS!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.