Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she's just now admitting that the 50 shades of beige weren't the one and made her look god awful? Idk why she's acting like that was only 2019. It was a massive part of her 2020 too imo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just much like the Anna edit, rode a trend till death and now can’t back out of it

Reactions: 11
So she got gifted this lovely expensive sofa and she just puts her beer and olives on the armrest, just straight on, with no plate, tray, nothing? This is how little respect you have for things if you didn't pay for them yourself. What if she knocks one or both things accidentally and they ruin the sofa?
View attachment 596099
Which video is this? Where's the sofa from I'm looking for one like this!

So she got gifted this lovely expensive sofa and she just puts her beer and olives on the armrest, just straight on, with no plate, tray, nothing? This is how little respect you have for things if you didn't pay for them yourself. What if she knocks one or both things accidentally and they ruin the sofa?
View attachment 596099
Wait, what happened to her worries she was an alcoholic and committing to sobriety?

Reactions: 3
Wait, what happened to her worries she was an alcoholic and committing to sobriety?
This was actually alcohol-free beer but she has been out drinking with pals a few times lately. Apparently, she doesn't like having hangovers. witch, you're twenty bleeping six. Unless you're drinking 10+ cocktails/beer a night, you shouldn't really be getting hangovers. Wait until you're 30 😂 😂 😂

Also. I am not dismissing anyone's drinking experience. I sometimes drink too much/too often and indeed it's different when you're get older, you get tipsy/drunk easier and hangovers are much worse. I don't have a drinking problem (I hope!) but I possibly could - if I didn't watch myself - but I definitely have a tendency to overdo it sometimes, and since I have an alcoholic friend who is my age and some people in my family who also have tendencies, I try to be mindful. It's a vast and complex topic.

You’ve all expressed my thoughts on her recent fashion regrets video!

Anyone know what this will be about?
2D8D38FE-B403-49E2-AC61-9ECDE36A5E48.jpeg

• Haha
You’ve all expressed my thoughts on her recent fashion regrets video!

Anyone know what this will be about? View attachment 599856
I wonder if she's making a trendy candle company? When I saw the post I instantly remember how complained those bodies candles were not inclusive.

Or she could be pulling an Estee and her company Mirror Water, which is so vague nobody knows what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she's making a trendy candle company? When I saw the post I instantly remember how complained those bodies candles were not inclusive.

Or she could be pulling an Estee and her company Mirror Water, which is so vague nobody knows what it is.
A mlm scheme ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Nothing could ever be as vague as Mirror Water 😆

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she's only just starting to think this, it's been obvious for years!?

Untitled 2.png

She must have been living in a bubble of privilege.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A serious bubble considering even most middle class uni students experience the horror of inadequately maintained housing in their second year.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.