Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and those jeans are 100% not a 12! 4 months after my baby was born My size 14 jeans that I bought for post pregnancy are now too big for me so I’m going to fish out my old size 12’s but I am no way near as small as Lucy! Why’s she lying 🤔
Agree, I think a size 12 pair of jeans would be hanging off her!

Reactions: 2
Lucy loves to let everyone know when Roman's had a bad night , can't just let it be and not mention it. Doesn't really fit in with the sleep witch she has been promoting does it!

Reactions: 4
Lucy loves to let everyone know when Roman's had a bad night , can't just let it be and not mention it. Doesn't really fit in with the sleep witch she has been promoting does it!
Hahahah don’t you know she’s the ONLY woman in the world to have a 4 month old baby? DUH.

Reactions: 5
Of course!! The only woman to have ever had a breastfed baby who wakes up in the night - who'd have thought it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has everyone seen her latest insta story about the dairy?! Oh please cry me a bleeping river about Ryan being away. Why don’t you be a big girl and actually batch cook/prepare meals for yourself so things like this don’t happen? She has to pass blame on everyone and everything and isn’t accountable at all. It makes me laugh how she promotes recipes with RWL as well and she’s complaining she wouldn’t eat at all or it would be biscuits if she did. Get in the real world Lucy you absolute bint.

Reactions: 7
Has everyone seen her latest insta story about the dairy?! Oh please cry me a bleeping river about Ryan being away. Why don’t you be a big girl and actually batch cook/prepare meals for yourself so things like this don’t happen? She has to pass blame on everyone and everything and isn’t accountable at all. It makes me laugh how she promotes recipes with RWL as well and she’s complaining she wouldn’t eat at all or it would be biscuits if she did. Get in the real world Lucy you absolute bint.
Saw that and actually felt very sorry for her. She must have no close friends or family to talk these things through with.

Reactions: 1
why does she always turn to her instagram for medical advice? Ring your health visitor like anybody else would! Also it’s absolute BS trying to blame Deliveroo... how’s about batch cook like everyone else does so you know exactly what’s in your food? She genuinely goes on like she’s the only person in the world who’s got a baby and now Ryan’s away she’s being even more melodramatic. My boy is a week older than Roman, my other half works away all week, how does she think people like me cope or even more so, single mums?! Cry me a river she’s such a wet lettuce. I’m not saying being a mum isn’t hard work and in the newborn days I probably did just get by with snacks for food or biscuits but at some point you’ve got to realise this is your life now so start taking action and getting on with it!

Reactions: 10
Saw that and actually felt very sorry for her. She must have no close friends or family to talk these things through with.
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest,
why does she always turn to her instagram for medical advice? Ring your health visitor like anybody else would! Also it’s absolute BS trying to blame Deliveroo... how’s about batch cook like everyone else does so you know exactly what’s in your food? She genuinely goes on like she’s the only person in the world who’s got a baby and now Ryan’s away she’s being even more melodramatic. My boy is a week older than Roman, my other half works away all week, how does she think people like me cope or even more so, single mums?! Cry me a river she’s such a wet lettuce.
Exactly, I’m a single mum with a 2 year old and I don’t eat takeaways every day 😂 or complain in social media. I get on with it like plenty of other parents out there in the real world

Reactions: 1
She has plenty of support she was waltzing off for date night in the week whilst her mum had Roman! She’s just a wet lettuce who craves attention.

Sleep deprivation can cause vulnerability that's
Why they use it in military exercises/simulation of
War scenarios as a form of torture 👀we have nearly all googled the questions and really wanted the right answers for it. Do these sleep experts have the answers ?! It's so tempting, it's probably expensive too 😏
I follow the sleep consultant that Lucy is working with. She actually gives out a huge amount of free advice... from what I’ve seen her 1:1 packages are expensive though. But if you’re desperate and you had the money.. why not? I know as a new mum who’s baby didn’t sleep through until 15 months old 😫😫 if I had the money I would have 😆

sorry but is she for real? Just because Ryan is away she eats only deliveroo or biscuits? My son is a week older than Roman and my partner works 6 days a week for 12 hours, its not the easiest task but I still manage to eat and prepare myself a meal. Oh to have lots of money ey 👍

Reactions: 8
What about all those meals from Lucy Watson she gets gifted she says she keeps in the freezer for times like these 😂

Reactions: 6
My baby is a month younger than Roman and I don’t see how Lucy can’t have time to cook a meal etc. I thought roman is sleeping through the night now? I don’t know if she moans to try and sound relatable.

Reactions: 5
My baby is a month younger than Roman and I don’t see how Lucy can’t have time to cook a meal etc. I thought roman is sleeping through the night now? I don’t know if she moans to try and sound relatable.
Roman only sleeps through the night if Lucy has a sleep consultant to push that day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i could tell you a million and one things what that rash could be looking at it from a photo but probably not be right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.