Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i could tell you a million and one things what that rash could be looking at it from a photo but probably not be right.
Exactly, and surely if a stranger on insta says “washing powder reaction, he’s fine” she’s not actually going to take that instead of medical advice?!

Reactions: 5
Exactly, and surely if a stranger on insta says “washing powder reaction, he’s fine” she’s not actually going to take that instead of medical advice?!
Also when the kids old enough to know his mum put a photo of him on social media asking what’s wrong with him instead of getting medical help 😑

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe a sleep consultant for children exists! I have two children, now grown up, 1 took ages to sleep through the night (still a night owl now!) and the other who slept through within 8 weeks and still loves his sleep! It is individual on the child, seriously a massive scam at £400 for a full consultation! Save your money, there is no secret you just crack on and hope for the best! Just wait till you have to potty train 🤣

Reactions: 15
And who is now apparently teething....
Of course he is 🙄 what next! There always has to be explanation as to what Roman is doing, rather than you know, he's just a baby!!! Not as bad as her pal Lydia though.

My baby is a month younger than Roman and I don’t see how Lucy can’t have time to cook a meal etc. I thought roman is sleeping through the night now? I don’t know if she moans to try and sound relatable.
Also she has all these fancy chairs she apparently can pop him in and he falls asleep?! Or ones that are table hight, use that when you are cooking? Or is it only helpful when it's an AD! He does seem a very easy going baby, I'm sure she could pop him down to do an easy dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shes just baby baby baby now isn't she? I find people who had kids then just have them as the main subject of their life sooooo boring. I had my son end of Feb and a load of my mum friends added me into a group chat and literally all they talk about is their babies. They wouldn't engage in conversation about anything else. It bored me and I had to leave. I love my son I really do! But there's life other than him and I like talking about things other than him 😂 reminds me of Lucy

Also I cringed at yesterday's 'Prince Roman' story. They think hes like the only baby on the planet. You've only had a baby to Jason Grimshaw love not George Clooney 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The most annoying thing of it all is your next story is about an outfit not about whether Roman is okay!! I know she doesn’t owe it to anyone but people will genuinely worried she could acknowledge it

(I didn’t have sound on so if she did apologies)

Reactions: 3
The most annoying thing of it all is your next story is about an outfit not about whether Roman is okay!! I know she doesn’t owe it to anyone but people will genuinely worried she could acknowledge it

(I didn’t have sound on so if she did apologies)
It’s clear that she only put the post on for the gram and engagement. Like people said above, if she was genuinely worried she would have called a health care professional.

Reactions: 4
I never understand Mum Zelebs who ask their followers for advice. Another Mum who does it is Emma McVey, if you're so concerned, ask your HV 😂

Reactions: 6
Couldn't cope with that engagement video. My hand let go of my phone out of embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the engagement video. God, who could be arsed with all that? And like... you're from TOWIE and Corrie. It's not some A-list event. Cringe.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn't she just contact the doctor about the rash on her son? It's weird asking Instagram if it's chicken pox.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she just contact the doctor about the rash on her son? It's weird asking Instagram if it's chicken pox.
Exactly! I wanted to reply to her story and write this but she’s obviously disabled commenting

Reactions: 1
He clearly needs to be seen by a health professional, it’s ok though she’s in the spare room whilst it’s Ryan’s turn 🙄

Reactions: 3
So she advertises these quick and easy meals you can throw together in minutes on her RWL site, yet she gets a takeaway every night when Ryan is working? Idiot

Reactions: 9
So sad that there is something up with Roman 😔 but why would you ask and inform your followers? She should be on the phone to her GP, HV or 111. Also if my son was that bad id want to be in the room with him making sure he's OK, not checking over a monitor while I get a good kip

Yeah why is she still not seeking medical advice rather than putting it all on Instagram? And as for it being 'her first night off in ages'....as a parent, there is no night off, but if my daughter was in the bedroom with my husband and she had a rash there is no way I could be in another room to sleep, I'd be too worried.
She is also saying he had another early start at 6am-ish... obviously no need to plug the sleep witch today!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.