Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with sleep?! Was Ryan not around when his little girl was a baby? Can’t he tell her this is life with a newborn 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So glad I unfollowed her. She just infuriates me! Celebrating 5 hours sleep. It really worries me how she is bragging about sleep already. Lots of her followers will be very tired mums who have babies that are up every 2-3 hours like they naturally are.
They will wonder what they are doing wrong and why they don’t have a baby that sleeps for longer periods at night.
I used to think she was lovely and down to earth but since having a baby it’s shown her true colours.
Why have a baby if you want to sleep all night.
God help her when teething starts

Reactions: 8
So glad I unfollowed her. She just infuriates me! Celebrating 5 hours sleep. It really worries me how she is bragging about sleep already. Lots of her followers will be very tired mums who have babies that are up every 2-3 hours like they naturally are.
They will wonder what they are doing wrong and why they don’t have a baby that sleeps for longer periods at night.
I used to think she was lovely and down to earth but since having a baby it’s shown her true colours.
This! She is infuriating me too, yes god help her for teething, sleep regressions, development leaps, colds and illnesses, nightmares, and all the rest of it, baby just wanting comfort and a cuddle in the night, accidents once potty training has started etc etc she just needs to stop obsessing about sleep now and accept that she has to parent her baby in the night aswell as the daytime, if her baby is like most other babies she can wave goodbye to 8 hours sleep every night for a long time now, Mine is just turning 12 months and hasn’t slept through the night once, in fact she often wakes up for a two hour playtime at 1am, she wakes up for milk several times, sometimes she will just attach herself to the boob for a good half hour, but that’s fine, I accept it because it’s normal, it’s what babies do and I signed up for it when I decided to get pregnant!

• Heart
She’s really pissing me off going on about sleep man up princess and deal with it like I say my baby is same age as hers and he wakes up every 3 hours for a bottle which I’m always fine with as he’s a baby and it’s what they do she really needs to educate herself on babies 🙄 why isn’t Ryan telling her this is normal

Reactions: 5
Lucy if you wanted ten hours sleep you shouldn’t have had a baby love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she begging for new gym clothes now? Pretty sure that isn’t essential and she will probably have a lot of things she could wear 🙄

Reactions: 2
The constant sleep comments are driving me mad! You got 3 hours sleep last night? You have a baby, what do you expect!!!! Did you think your baby would sleep 12 hours from birth?? Idiot!!

Reactions: 15
The constant sleep comments are driving me mad! You got 3 hours sleep last night? You have a baby, what do you expect!!!! Did you think your baby would sleep 12 hours from birth?? Idiot!!
I genuinely think she did! Utterly clueless

Reactions: 3
Where is her house compared to Ryan? It looks like his daughter is there now, have they travelled to his house during the lockdown?

Reactions: 1
Why is she moaning about three hours sleep, he’s a newborn and she’s got FA to do all day just go back to bed for a couple of hours when the baby is asleep? Or even just leave him with Ryan and go back to bed! I’ve got a baby the same age as Roman, AND a toddler and my husband is an essential worker so he’s not here all day. If I have three hours sleep with my youngest I think I’m entitled to be annoyed but she’s got no reason to whinge! URGH she annoys me so much

Reactions: 15
Why is she moaning about three hours sleep, he’s a newborn and she’s got FA to do all day just go back to bed for a couple of hours when the baby is asleep? Or even just leave him with Ryan and go back to bed! I’ve got a baby the same age as Roman, AND a toddler and my husband is an essential worker so he’s not here all day. If I have three hours sleep with my youngest I think I’m entitled to be annoyed but she’s got no reason to whinge! URGH she annoys me so much
You’re spot on, there’s 2 adults to 1 newborn baby. Think she’s very self absorbed and doesn’t ever think of others

Why is she expecting her 5 WEEK OLD baby to sleep through 🤔 my son is 18 months and a full nights sleep is still a miracle 🙄

Reactions: 14
It's like no one told her this tiny baby would rely on her for everything and needs to wake up regularly to eat as they have tiny stomachs. Did she not bother reading a book or going to an antenatal class?

Reactions: 11
I think she’s so worried about how well her best made and newborn daughter are getting on she seems to have forgotten she’s living with family mum and sisters who have taken the baby overnight already and Lucy hasn’t had that and she thinks she’s doing something wrong I guess not always easy to show real life when your so called friends act like it’s the easiest thing ever.

although my child is 5 and still doesn’t sleep through the night 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Who told her babies sleep through at 5 weeks 🤭 you’ve got a long way to go yet Lucy
I’m going to have to send her a message and ask this, i’ll probably be branded a troll but this is ridiculous she’s completely clueless.

I’m not going to be mean i’ll just say it might be worth lowering her expectations. I always thought any time my daughter slept through before her 1st birthday was a bonus. She’s 5 now and still comes into my room every now and then because she’s had a bad dream.

Reactions: 10
She needs to ask the follow up question to people who’s baby’s ‘sleep through the night’ which should always be, what do you class as sleeping through? When my baby was that age I heard so many people saying their baby slept through only to find out that they meant 9-5 with a dream feed at 11 and 3. That’s not sleeping through to me!
She needs to lower her expectations, he is still a tiny baby

Reactions: 6
Who has said their baby slept through at 5 weeks?! I’d be seriously worried if my baby hadn’t of woken every couple of hours to be fed at that age!! Their stomachs are tiny and need filling regularly...day AND night!! Why has no one told her that?! Had to unfollow Lydia weeks ago...so unrealistic!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.