Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Surely part of the fun/charm of Christmas is emergency chairs. Imagine the kind of Christmas where everything has to match and everyone plans their designer outfit in advance. Bland, boring, stuffy, formal. I will be on a wobbly emergency chair in either my PJs or a Christmas jumper and I will be happy about it.

Reactions: 11

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
She looked like his mum! The stiff hair, pale Matt make up was so ageing! She makes me laugh trying to be this classy chick but she’s getting it so wrong & putting years on herself, boring cow.
---
Granny meck

Attachments

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
The last couple of pages just show how shit these ‘celebs’/influencers who post their kids all over social media really are. Strangers shouldn’t be able to debate if some kid is cute and spirited or a spoilt brat. We shouldn’t know what they look like never mind how they behave on a daily basis inside their own homes.

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
He put a story up about Lilah last night? I don't think he ignores Lilah, I just don't think he posts anywhere near as much as Lucy. Plus she breastfeeds Lilah (still, I think?) so she will be with Lucy more which might be why he's with Roman more than Lilah? He can't feed Lilah so she'll be with Lucy more. Surely if he didn't make any effort with Lilah, she'd be sacking him off instead of tit for tat?

Although you never know with her. I can't get over her being a cheat 😂😂
---
I get what you mean, Scarlett having two parents and Lucy doesn't have to make loads of effort. I just found it weird how she posted about Scarlett loads then has a girl and suddenly, it's like Scarlett doesn't exist. It really wouldn't surprise me if this Portugal holiday was because he took Scarlett away and got pissed off
Didn't see a story last night, I'm thinking back to when she was born and he barely acknowledged it, was going out to his mates' weddings and fancy parties a week after she'd been born and leaving Lucy holding the fort with a newborn and a toddler. He doesn't show her off the way he always has with Roman - even when Roman was breastfeeding.

For some reason Lucy seems to want to cling to him - I remember also quite soon after Lilah was born, Lucy and Ryan went out for a REALLY fancy meal and she got really dolled up. There was a lot of speculation on here that Lucy felt like she had to do that in order to 'keep' Ryan, after his comments about Tina when they broke up, saying she didn't 'do it for him' once she became a mum. He is an absolute wet wipe of a man.

I haven’t liked her since she asked the step kids to put all their mum’s belongings and memories in one room because she didn’t feel comfortable at home

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

loveanatter

VIP Member
Ryan’s got mummy over to help with the kids yet again whilst Lucy is away. I know a lot of men do this but it really makes me think less of them - surely you’re able to cope a day or two with your own kinds on your own without running back to mummy. Honestly these immature mummys boys just need to grow up
Me and my friends have a running joke (with husbands that work away a lot) that they disappear and nobody bats an eyelid and we go away for 24 hours and it’s like the world is ending!

• Haha

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
What a boring Christmas tree
And the fun is putting it up yourself not getting someone to come in and put it up for you

What’s next -paying someone to open your presents too

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
The net over her face was beyond ridiculous, she really thinks she's something doesn't she,

if you hadn't watched Towie or Corrie, no one would have heard of them.
Thing is though, Lucy likes to forget she was ever on Towie, she so up her own arse she needs humbling and remember where she came from because she wouldn’t have what she’s got now, and all the opportunities she’s had from Towie!

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She told Roman no to more chocolate but just filmed him when he ignored her and ate more. What an idiot, she’s teaching him that her saying no means nothing!! He’s gonna be a brat if she keeps doing that!
He’s already a brat, mainly because Ryan thinks it’s funny to wind him up to the point of upsetting him, whilst also making out it’s fun to shout and scream out of car windows etc.

That paired with insisting on constantly dressing him like a gangster instead of letting him be a comfortable toddler and the endless mountains of free #gifted toys isn’t a recipe for anything other than a spoiled little fella

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
What does Lucy do for a living
RWL has half a million in the bank at any one time, and her brand deals / ads mean they essentially live for free - basically if you’re an influencer who is happy to use, wear, eat and drink the goods you advertise on insta, you can exist for nothing. Means all of your earnings sit in your savings account which is how relative no marks live such nice lifestyles a lot of the time

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
He’s a RAGING narcissist so having his brother on the telly getting attention will be eating him alive. He’ll DEFINITELY be on DoI

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I feel like Caroline is only posting all this loving stuff to Adam so he doesn't run off with his dance partner 🤣
I thought the exact same and have since the start of the series what with the foot rubs and notes in his bag…she doesn’t want him to trade her in for Luba who to be fair she looks very similar to 🥲 so cringe though I would die if I text my partner that and he then broadcast it to the world but knowing them she sent it precisely so it could be shared!