Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I can't believe they've posted that. How is she not uncomfortable / Ryan uncomfortable with his child wearing that. So wrong.
Not even just them, her mum aswell as I’m sure she will have bought it for her. Agree with u, so wrong!

majestic26

VIP Member
Is that the new Bramhall house in her stories from this morning? I absolutely hate what they've done with that garden. Where's the space for the kids to run and play?!

majestic26

VIP Member
Is it in Altrincham? I know the area too - just hoping they don’t spoil it!
I think it's in Bramhall, or nearby. I'm sure someone posted their Rightmove listing and I knew exactly where it was. On quite a busy road, which I thought was weird at first, then remembered which two attention-seekers were buying it.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I think he only came across well as he had a down to earth skating partner
I actually thought he would have been worse with her as a partner coz she seemed to blow smoke up his arse and was so excited to have him as a partner lol
---
Have any of you seen the article about Tina? She tried to break up a fight with some teenage girls and end up putting one in a headlock
Oooh no…. Off to google!!

LovesTheDrama

She made a massive deal when asked in her Q&As that she was splitting her time and never leaving Essex then all of a sudden sees perm in Manchester. She must of know surely as Roman would have needed to apply for schools so I’m guessing it would have been on the radar for a year a least. Just weird when she announces everything else she was so cagey about it when really she was always moving up north so why not say?