Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
wow, such a huge problem Lucy.

her behaviour over these "problems" over her son's birthday gifts could end up causing Ryan to lose votes
Screenshot_20240306-122208.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve had a similar chair in the past and it said not to put it on high surfaces so that does surprise me. Totally agree, poor Lilah looks slumped/hunched in that seat - not great for eating. But then Lucy did invent motherhood so she won’t be told!
Quoting myself to say it doesn’t surprise me!!! Duhhhh!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
why is soy boy Adam incapable of functioning without laughing at the end or having his mouth constantly wide open.

He looks like a simpleton.

tbh I think he struggles with his nerves too.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I was wondering about the Botox, if she had it surely she would have had her crows feet done as well, hers are worse than mine and I’m 45

And both Tina and her husband have shared asking people to vote for Scarlett in the award she is up for but not a single thing from anyone in the Thomas family and they’re usually all over stuff like that 😬
Scarlett’s always been close to Adam and Scott too but she didn’t join them for the Strictly launch. Maybe because Ryan and Lucy were there?

Vix49

How will they cope when “king Roman” has to go to school and they can’t go on all these holidays?!

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
I wonder why they just all didn’t go? Its not like the little ones have school? Id always go with my dad and my stepmum